Windows 10: droid turbo

Discus and support droid turbo in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Im trying to import photos from my droid turbo but it is only finding the ones from the current month. Is there a setting im missing?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by christopherriser, Jan 28, 2019.

1. droid turbo

Im trying to import photos from my droid turbo but it is only finding the ones from the current month. Is there a setting im missing?

:)

christopherriser, Jan 28, 2019

2. Crash When Connecting to Droid Turbo Hotspot

Every time I try to connect to my hotspot on my droid turbo, my computer shows this screen.
    droid turbo 031b1358-1850-4ec9-b13b-55e15f602311.jpg

mafrye5853, Jan 28, 2019
  3. CassJB Win User
    Transferring photos and files from Motorola Turbo Droid to PC

I'm having trouble connecting my Motorola Turbo Droid to my PC with the goal of transferring photos and files to my PC.

Moved from: Mobile Devices / Accessories / Other

CassJB, Jan 28, 2019
  4. Geethu B Win User

droid turbo

Turbo tax will not open

Hi Max,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with using
    turbo tax 2015. I will surely help you to fix this issue.

This issue may occur if the turbo tax 2015
    is corrupt.

Method 1:

I suggest you to perform a clean boot and check. Setting the system in a clean boot state will help to identify if any third party applications or startup items are causing the issue.

How to perform a clean boot in Windows

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135/en-us

Warning:

1. Applies to Windows 10.

2. After clean boot troubleshooting steps, refer to the section "How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot" in the provided link to return your computer to Normal startup
    mode.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, you may have to uninstall and re-install the
    turbo tax 2015. Check if it helps.

To uninstall the software follow these steps:

• Right-click on
      Start Button and click on Programs and Features.

• Right-click on the
      turbo tax 2015 and click on Uninstall.
    Note: Make sure you have the installation media for
    turbo tax 2015 before uninstalling it.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Jan 28, 2019
Thema:

droid turbo

1. droid turbo - Similar Threads - droid turbo

2. when installing turbo tax CD I get error message MSVCP140.dll when I select execute. I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when installing turbo tax CD I get error message MSVCP140.dll when I select execute. I...: When installing turbo tax from CD I get error message MSVCP140.dll when I try to install. I bought a new disk. thinking the disc was bad. but it does the same thing. So it must be a microsoft problem and I need to re install...
  3. when installing turbo tax CD I get error message MSVCP140.dll when I select execute. I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    when installing turbo tax CD I get error message MSVCP140.dll when I select execute. I...: When installing turbo tax from CD I get error message MSVCP140.dll when I try to install. I bought a new disk. thinking the disc was bad. but it does the same thing. So it must be a microsoft problem and I need to re install...
  4. installing turbo tax

in Windows 10 Gaming
    installing turbo tax: how do I open the disc door to install turbo tax https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-turbo-tax/6c357916-6976-4558-b33f-658988bf7630
  5. how do i insert the disc to download turbo tax

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i insert the disc to download turbo tax: how do i insert the disc to download turbo tax https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-insert-the-disc-to-download-turbo-tax/fe362010-dbf3-49ad-95df-7b6b3b92076e
  6. how do i insert the disc to download turbo tax

how do i insert the disc to download turbo tax: how do i insert the disc to download turbo tax https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-insert-the-disc-to-download-turbo-tax/fe362010-dbf3-49ad-95df-7b6b3b92076e
  7. cannot download photos from Droid to photos on PC

cannot download photos from Droid to photos on PC: I have not been able to download photos from Android to PC. I receive error message that no photos found, cannot connect. I have always been able to download before. File transfer is open. Phone is unlocked....
  8. Help Porting a biblical based windows app to droid and apple ios

Help Porting a biblical based windows app to droid and apple ios: We have developed a windows form VS 2017 Biblical based tutorial app about prophecy, we are seeking help, to port this windows app to droid and apple, our lead developer is old, and not as smart as he used to be, and is needing help,,,can't pay much but can do some, so if...
  9. Told PC to do nothing when I plug my droid in

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Told PC to do nothing when I plug my droid in: A while back I plugged my Droid into the USB. I told the popup to do nothing when I plugged the phone in. I now want to connect it but can't figure out how. Any Ideas?...
  10. Win10 Wifi slow and erratic, IOS and Droid devices OK

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Win10 Wifi slow and erratic, IOS and Droid devices OK: I am in a vacation rental house that uses a Comcast TG862 combo modem/router. We have several IOS and droid devices, they are all fine, with Ookla routinely showing download speeds of 20 to 30 mbps for them. On my Surface Pro 2, however, at best I get 10 to 15 mbps. This...