Windows 10: Drop arrows now show boxes.

Discus and support Drop arrows now show boxes. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Anyone know why this would happen?[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Zachary Hardin, Nov 8, 2018.

1. Drop arrows now show boxes.

Anyone know why this would happen? Drop arrows now show boxes. 98ddd2a5-626c-487f-949c-13fc08f5150e?upload=true.png

:)

Zachary Hardin, Nov 8, 2018

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Nov 8, 2018
  3. Back arrow

In Internet Explorer, when my cursor hovered over the "Back" arrow, a list of recent pages would drop down. I can't make this happen with Edge. Any suggestions?

StanWilsonXU, Nov 8, 2018
  4. Drop arrows now show boxes.

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Nov 8, 2018
Thema:

Drop arrows now show boxes.

1. Drop arrows now show boxes. - Similar Threads - Drop arrows show

2. Drop Down Arrows for File Folders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Drop Down Arrows for File Folders: Hi. I am working in Windows 11. I have always enjoyed using the side bar to help me navigate my folders in the side bar. On some of these listings, there appears a down pointer that allows your list to cascade down to show its contents. I'd like to have this same feature on...
  3. Drop Down Arrows for File Folders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Drop Down Arrows for File Folders: Hi. I am working in Windows 11. I have always enjoyed using the side bar to help me navigate my folders in the side bar. On some of these listings, there appears a down pointer that allows your list to cascade down to show its contents. I'd like to have this same feature on...
  4. drop down boxes not clickable

drop down boxes not clickable: I recently upgraded to windows 11 and now when I right click something the window that drops down is not clickable. And when I went to restart the computer I could click on the power icon but the options that came up where not clickable either. So now I cannot shut down or...
  5. drop down boxes not clickable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    drop down boxes not clickable: I recently upgraded to windows 11 and now when I right click something the window that drops down is not clickable. And when I went to restart the computer I could click on the power icon but the options that came up where not clickable either. So now I cannot shut down or...
  6. how to remove blue box with arrows?

in Windows 10 Support
    how to remove blue box with arrows?: Geez, after last weeks sudden appearance of the weather icon, this morning I notice all my files icons in explorer have a blue box with 2 right facing arrows. How do I remove these boxes? Win10pro 20H2 ver 19042.985 Thanks Mark 179466
  7. Used regedit to remove shortcut arrows, now there's a transparent box in place of it. How...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Used regedit to remove shortcut arrows, now there's a transparent box in place of it. How...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/grapeflavoredsoup [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jq6167/used_regedit_to_remove_shortcut_arrows_now_theres/
  8. Used regedit to remove shortcut arrows, now there's a transparent box in place of it. How...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Used regedit to remove shortcut arrows, now there's a transparent box in place of it. How...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/grapeflavoredsoup [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jq60qg/used_regedit_to_remove_shortcut_arrows_now_theres/
  9. THE DROP DOWN BOX

in Windows 10 Customization
    THE DROP DOWN BOX: Hi The drop down box to change from 24 to 12 hour does not work,it only gives one choice. Please can you help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-drop-down-box/4a1087a6-d9e8-49fb-be03-2995968a95f8
  10. Reply arrow not showing

Reply arrow not showing: Hello, The reply arrow does not show up on the windows 10 built in Mail app. Let me give you an example... If I reply to an email on the iPhone, the reply arrow would not show on the built in Mail app on windows 10. Why is this? [Move From: Windows / Windows 10...