Windows 10: Drop Down Arrow On Favorites Bar Not Working

Discus and support Drop Down Arrow On Favorites Bar Not Working in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have to restart Microsoft Edge just to get the arrow drop down, at the far right hand side of the favorites bar, to display other favorites. Can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by G_Roberts, Aug 18, 2019.

1. G_Roberts Win User

Drop Down Arrow On Favorites Bar Not Working

I have to restart Microsoft Edge just to get the arrow drop down, at the far right hand side of the favorites bar, to display other favorites. Can anyone Help?

:)

G_Roberts, Aug 18, 2019

2. Favorites bar not working

Hi,

Internet Explorer lets you organize the way you add your list of favorites to the Favorites bar in order to arrange them accordingly. For us to rectify your concern regarding the Favorites bar, follow these steps:

• Launch Internet Explorer.
    • Click the star icon located at the upper right hand corner of the browser to view your favorites list.
    • Instead of dragging and dropping your favorites, you may right-click the items and select
      Add to Favorites bar.

Let us know if you have questions.

Dhavelyn Mer, Aug 18, 2019
  3. JamesBZ Win User
    Right-Click on Edge Favorites only working on the top bar; not drop down list

I have a new laptop running Windows 10 (Anniv. Ed.) and Edge (whatever; can't find the version). I imported Chrome bookmarks and have saved several sites to "Favorites Bar". My issue with Edge is that since the last Windows 10 update I no longer have "right
    click" capability to REMOVE favorites from the drop-down list. The right click still (only) works to delete favorites on the actual, visible browser bar but nowhere else. Just another in a long list of Edge frustrations. Any suggestions are welcomed. Thanks.

JamesBZ, Aug 18, 2019
  4. graye Win User

how do i get my favorites to appear in the favorites bar

There are 2 steps...

1) Enable the horizontal favorites bar (which it appear that you have already done)

2) Put some favorites in the folder called "Favorites Bar". So, use the "hub" to expose the favorites pane (that appears as a vertical list on the right hand side), use "drag-and-drop" to move some favorites to the folder called "Favorites Bar"

graye, Aug 18, 2019
Thema:

1. Drop Down Arrow On Favorites Bar Not Working - Similar Threads - Drop Down Arrow

2. Drop Down Arrows for File Folders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Drop Down Arrows for File Folders: Hi. I am working in Windows 11. I have always enjoyed using the side bar to help me navigate my folders in the side bar. On some of these listings, there appears a down pointer that allows your list to cascade down to show its contents. I'd like to have this same feature on...
  3. Drop Down Arrows for File Folders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Drop Down Arrows for File Folders: Hi. I am working in Windows 11. I have always enjoyed using the side bar to help me navigate my folders in the side bar. On some of these listings, there appears a down pointer that allows your list to cascade down to show its contents. I'd like to have this same feature on...
  4. favorites drop down

in Windows 10 Customization
    favorites drop down: How do I delete items in the favorites dropdown? right click does not do anything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/favorites-drop-down/f9e481d7-94e9-4833-b146-6bd7ec44d525
  5. favorites drop down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    favorites drop down: How do I delete items in the favorites dropdown? right click does not do anything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/favorites-drop-down/f9e481d7-94e9-4833-b146-6bd7ec44d525
  6. favorites drop down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Folder loses drop down arrows from Toolbar

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Folder loses drop down arrows from Toolbar: I have one primary folder that I store most of my files on at work.I have this folder set up to be included on my toolbar. This makes it really easy to access some files with just a couple of clicks.However, sometimes on startup, the folder remains in the toolbar, but there...
  8. Favorites, Favorites Bar and Other Favorites

in Browsers and Email
    Favorites, Favorites Bar and Other Favorites: When I first used the new Edge (Chrome??) I imported my bookmarks and bookmarks tool bar from Firerfox and got lost in the terminology of Edge. I am sure I don't understand the difference between 'Favorites', 'Favorites Bar' and 'Other Favorites'. Each seems to contain the...
  9. Menu Bar, Favorites & Favorites Bar

in Browsers and Email
    Menu Bar, Favorites & Favorites Bar: I am presently using IE 11 and thinking about switching to another browser. I am looking for a browser that has the above titles shown on the home page in the same way as IE 11. Are there any available? 71224
  10. Favorites Bar not working

in Browsers and Email
    Favorites Bar not working: trying to use the Edge browser for the first time well I tried to import stuff into my favorites bar it gives me the option to import from Google and I check it off then click import, it sat "done" as if it was successful, but it does NOT import anything, as a matter of...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. favorites bar doesnt work

2. down arrow on favorites bar doesnt work

3. Drop Down Arrow On Favorites Bar Not Working

4. favorites bar see more down arrow empty,
  5. How to see favorites in drop-down,
  6. favorite bar dropdown not working,
  7. edge favorites bar dropdown,
  8. favorites bar not working,
  9. drop-down arrow at right end of favorites bar does not work in edge ?,
  10. favorites bar drop down edge,
  11. change favorites menu to drop down,