Windows 10: drop down menus not working in Windows 10

Discus and support drop down menus not working in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My drop down menus in Windows 10 flicker on but I cannot select any of the items. They do not stay there long enough.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by teJASafe, Aug 25, 2020.

1. teJASafe Win User

drop down menus not working in Windows 10

My drop down menus in Windows 10 flicker on but I cannot select any of the items. They do not stay there long enough.

:)

teJASafe, Aug 25, 2020
  2. Naki Win User

Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

3. OrbitzXT Win User
    Excel Drop Down Menu Question

I'm toying around with a project for work. We're trying to make an Excel spreadsheet that has a list of parts that employees would sort of use to build an order form. It's coming along nicely and works fairly well with the touch screen tablet we have, but I had a question. At the moment, when you highlight a cell that has a drop down list of choice, a small box with a down triangle appears in the bottom right. You click that, then the list of items appears. Is there anyway I can make it so that when you click the cell the drop down menu appears? This would make working with the spreadsheet on the tablet many times easier.

OrbitzXT, Aug 25, 2020
  4. drop down menus not working in Windows 10

Drop down menus not working

DROP DOWN MENUS DON'T WORK

I click on settings and nothing happens.

The problem is with windows 10 and other programs.

KeithHarancher, Aug 25, 2020
Thema:

drop down menus not working in Windows 10

1. drop down menus not working in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - drop down menus

2. Searchapp.exe suspended, Search and Drop Down Menus not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Searchapp.exe suspended, Search and Drop Down Menus not working: Ok this is driving me crazy any help to fix this issue would be appreciated.On Thursday Nov 10th I did a GeForce Driver updated for my 3060 Graphics card. Shortly after that I noticed none of the windows search functions were working. If i tried to click in a search bar it...
  3. Searchapp.exe suspended, Search and Drop Down Menus not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Searchapp.exe suspended, Search and Drop Down Menus not working: Ok this is driving me crazy any help to fix this issue would be appreciated.On Thursday Nov 10th I did a GeForce Driver updated for my 3060 Graphics card. Shortly after that I noticed none of the windows search functions were working. If i tried to click in a search bar it...
  4. Searchapp.exe suspended, Search and Drop Down Menus not working

in Cortana
  5. Right click and drop down menus not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right click and drop down menus not working: Hi I need help.It all started with the fact that when i right click on a file not rename it, the whole file explorer will crash.Its now gotten worse, i can no longer click on anything from a drop down menu or right click menu. It pops up but nothing opens up when i click on a...
  6. Right click and drop down menus not working

Right click and drop down menus not working: Hi I need help.It all started with the fact that when i right click on a file not rename it, the whole file explorer will crash.Its now gotten worse, i can no longer click on anything from a drop down menu or right click menu. It pops up but nothing opens up when i click on a...
  7. Drop down menus

Drop down menus: My dropdown menus have started opening up with a black background with red lettering. How can I change that back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/drop-down-menus/dac605d0-faff-49f1-a627-7d3866cd754a
  8. win10 excel drop down menus not working Help!!

in Windows 10 Customization
    win10 excel drop down menus not working Help!!: tried mouse and cmd nothing working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win10-excel-drop-down-menus-not-working-help/f818649e-36db-4acc-9acb-5e474fdc6913
  9. Windows 10 Random Drop Down Menus and Popups

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Random Drop Down Menus and Popups: I've had Windows 10 for two years with no problems. I've begun to get drop down menus appearing constantly when I left click anywhere on my screen. I started this message and a drop down menu appeared: Paste, Select All, Print, Read Aloud, View Source Inspect Element. Another...
  10. Drop Down Menus disappear

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Drop Down Menus disappear: When I select an icon, the drop-down menu appears when I mouse over to select from the DDM, the DDM disappears. Examples: Outlook: I click on the send to the button, I mouse down on the list (DDM) and the list of names disappears. OneDrive: Click on the OneDrive syncing...