Windows 10: Drop down option not working

Discus and support Drop down option not working in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Chrome's drop down option has stopped working. Normally when you click on those down arrows they open. Now they do not. [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Dan Calic, Mar 27, 2020.

1. Dan Calic Win User

Drop down option not working

Chrome's drop down option has stopped working.

Normally when you click on those down arrows they open. Now they do not.

Drop down option not working 92d9958c-e551-4b8b-9e99-6db160a096f2?upload=true.png

:)

Dan Calic, Mar 27, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 27, 2020
  3. Drop Lists in Win10

I have several applications that use drop lists that no longer work with the mouse in Windows10. Using the mouse left click does not activate the list of options. Sometimes, you can click in the field and use the keyboard down or up arrow to see the list
    options but that is not always the case. On the same machine, using Excel 2013, I can create a drop list and it works perfectly. Any suggestions?

Michael-Heeney, Mar 27, 2020
  4. Drop down option not working

Drag and Drop

Hi Charles,

the steps you suggested didn't work for me but, when pressing the escape key it somehow expanded the drive and by using drag and drop to the single file in the list worked.

In the past I could drag and drop multiple folders onto the drive on the network computer(s). Doing it on individual folders will take far too long and time consuming and is not an option.

Microsoft should be able to identify what is blocking it and issue a fix.

My machine is multi boot so tomorrow I will try with Windows 7.

Many thanks for your help,

Deric

DericStain, Mar 27, 2020
Thema:

Drop down option not working

1. Drop down option not working - Similar Threads - Drop down option

2. 'More Options' on drop down list?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    'More Options' on drop down list?: Windows 11.How do I make the full list the default option when right clicking?Mainly use Copy and Paste yet neither show until the 'show more options' is clicked....
  3. 'More Options' on drop down list?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    'More Options' on drop down list?: Windows 11.How do I make the full list the default option when right clicking?Mainly use Copy and Paste yet neither show until the 'show more options' is clicked....
  4. Drag and drop option not working

Drag and drop option not working: New task bar not supported drag and drop , why Microsoft why, please fix this , facing a trouble , in working editing, photoshop drag and drop please fix ,i have fix this from regedit from classic layout but windows icon freeze, so i roll back window 11 new task bar...
  5. Drag and drop option not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Drag and drop option not working: New task bar not supported drag and drop , why Microsoft why, please fix this , facing a trouble , in working editing, photoshop drag and drop please fix ,i have fix this from regedit from classic layout but windows icon freeze, so i roll back window 11 new task bar...
  6. itunes option missing in "open with" drop down menu

itunes option missing in "open with" drop down menu: How do i get the iTunes option in the drop down menu "open with" when i right click on a video file ? It used to be there to select. i do not know what happened to it....
  7. Drop Down Arrow On Favorites Bar Not Working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Drop Down Arrow On Favorites Bar Not Working: I have to restart Microsoft Edge just to get the arrow drop down, at the far right hand side of the favorites bar, to display other favorites. Can anyone Help?...
  8. Drop down options are transparent?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Drop down options are transparent?: Hi, Is any one experiencing an issue where the drop down menu becomes transparent? It doesnt happen often and im not using special applications, Im just using office 365, and internet explorer, When it does happen all the drop down options from any application and system...
  9. Drop Down Menu Options go Blank

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Drop Down Menu Options go Blank: I recently had an issue with my Win 10 environment after installing and update. The issue was that the drop down menus had no text in them - they were all blank. At first I thought it had to do with the app that I downloaded - iTunes in this case, which created an Apple...
  10. No stereo quality option for microphone in realtek drop down

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No stereo quality option for microphone in realtek drop down: Hi, I use an ACER ASPIRE 4736Z laptop running on windows 10 32 bit OS.I have tried many versions of realtek and updated all my audio drivers but still i don't get the option studio quality for the microphone settings in realtek audio manager.Instead i get only CD and DVD...