Windows 10: Drop down options are transparent?

Discus and support Drop down options are transparent? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, Is any one experiencing an issue where the drop down menu becomes transparent? It doesnt happen often and im not using special applications, Im... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by StreetSweeper469, Jun 21, 2019.

1. Drop down options are transparent?

Hi,

Is any one experiencing an issue where the drop down menu becomes transparent? It doesnt happen often and im not using special applications, Im just using office 365, and internet explorer, When it does happen all the drop down options from any application and system configuration is transparent. I've already reformatted this computer and reinstalled office applications. Updated the driver, updated the firmware.

This issue disappeared when I un-dock the laptop and re-dock. but it comes back after a couple of days. I shut down the computer every night.

Computer is a Lenovo thinkpad t470

using lenovo thinkpad ultra docking station

Windows 10 1803

Drop down options are transparent? 4af038c7-63e4-400a-a574-3e6c1a263ccb?upload=true.png
    Drop down options are transparent? b71842b4-181f-49d1-926c-01b7e2035aa4?upload=true.png

:)

StreetSweeper469, Jun 21, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 21, 2019
  3. Transparency function

Hi,

For us to provide you an accurate resolution on your concern regarding transparency function, we need the following information:

• Were there any updates made on your computer prior to this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far to resolve this?
    • When did the issue first begin?
    • Could you possibly send us a screenshot of your transparency effects page?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Jun 21, 2019
  4. Suhidu Win User

Drop down options are transparent?

Photoshop: Creating Transparent Images

• PNG supports Alpha Transparency, that is that the image can have different levels of alpha (or opacity) throughout.
    • GIF supports transparency too, but any part of the image can only be either transparent or opaque. There is no gradual shift, no "Alpha" level to adjust. (And transparency eats into 1/256 of your available colors.)
    • JPEG supports neither form of transparency.
    Internet Explorer did not support transparency in PNGs until IE7, I believe that it would show black instead of the page behind the PNG image. It did, however, support PNGs. (Which are still a great way to achieve a non-lossy, high-color image. (even without transparency))

Suhidu, Jun 21, 2019
Thema:

Drop down options are transparent?

1. Drop down options are transparent? - Similar Threads - Drop down options

2. 'More Options' on drop down list?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    'More Options' on drop down list?: Windows 11.How do I make the full list the default option when right clicking?Mainly use Copy and Paste yet neither show until the 'show more options' is clicked....
  3. 'More Options' on drop down list?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    'More Options' on drop down list?: Windows 11.How do I make the full list the default option when right clicking?Mainly use Copy and Paste yet neither show until the 'show more options' is clicked....
  4. Transparent tabs option

in Windows 10 Customization
    Transparent tabs option: When watching youtube or netflix, any other window I switch to becomes transparent. Is there a way to turn this off? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transparent-tabs-option/590ecd70-5283-441d-9df8-cb9e97036e12
  5. itunes option missing in "open with" drop down menu

itunes option missing in "open with" drop down menu: How do i get the iTunes option in the drop down menu "open with" when i right click on a video file ? It used to be there to select. i do not know what happened to it....
  6. Drop down menus

Drop down menus: My dropdown menus have started opening up with a black background with red lettering. How can I change that back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/drop-down-menus/dac605d0-faff-49f1-a627-7d3866cd754a
  7. Drop down option not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Drop down option not working: Chrome's drop down option has stopped working. Normally when you click on those down arrows they open. Now they do not. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/drop-down-option-not-working/5cf7ff1b-2be5-4b2b-8f9d-ddefcddf0822
  8. Drop Down Menu Options go Blank

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Drop Down Menu Options go Blank: I recently had an issue with my Win 10 environment after installing and update. The issue was that the drop down menus had no text in them - they were all blank. At first I thought it had to do with the app that I downloaded - iTunes in this case, which created an Apple...
  9. Windows Spotlight option is missing from the drop down list

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Spotlight option is missing from the drop down list: [img] 97281
  10. No stereo quality option for microphone in realtek drop down

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No stereo quality option for microphone in realtek drop down: Hi, I use an ACER ASPIRE 4736Z laptop running on windows 10 32 bit OS.I have tried many versions of realtek and updated all my audio drivers but still i don't get the option studio quality for the microphone settings in realtek audio manager.Instead i get only CD and DVD...