Windows 10: drop downs time out too fast

Discus and support drop downs time out too fast in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; on url's where i'm to select from a drop down list, the list stays displayed only a second or two, then disappears -- this happens not matter the site... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by dongreider, Feb 2, 2019.

1. drop downs time out too fast

on url's where i'm to select from a drop down list, the list stays displayed only a second or two, then disappears -- this happens not matter the site -- do not know what to look for to find correction and enable list to be displayed until selection made; scan disk run with nothing to show -- any suggestions out there for a fix? is so aggravating --

thanks -- dongreider

:)

dongreider, Feb 2, 2019
  2. martian Win User

Pull-down or Drop-down Menu?

I decided to uninstall Firefox after the entries in the Favorites doubled.
    (Example: the Yahoo Mail sign-in page appears twice in the list. Deleting
    one also deletes the other.)

I have been looking for browsers with pull-down or drop-down menus but
    could only find Chrome-styled browsers (without pull-down or drop-down menus).

Would anyone suggest an old style browser?

TIA.

martian, Feb 2, 2019
  3. Edwin Win User

Have you looked at Vivaldi Browser?

Vivaldi – The Web browser you will love! Powerful, customizable, secure, free and fun Web browser from Vivaldi Technologies!

drop downs time out too fast [​IMG]

Edwin, Feb 2, 2019
  4. jimbo45 Win User

drop downs time out too fast

Hi there

What about IE11 !!!! --just enable menus from the tools section.

I know some people HATE IE11 but it's still around and actually I quite like its menu system --but then I'm old fashioned --I hate the new style of endless horizontal scrolling as per tablets / smart TV applications etc.

drop downs time out too fast [​IMG]

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Feb 2, 2019
Thema:

drop downs time out too fast

1. drop downs time out too fast - Similar Threads - drop downs too

2. Locked out too many times

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Locked out too many times: I am running Windwos 11 home on a Lenovo IdeaPad 3. My problem is that when logging into my laptop, if I mess up my pin ONCE, the error message "This sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns. Use a different sign-in option, or keep...
  3. Locked out too many times

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Locked out too many times: I am running Windwos 11 home on a Lenovo IdeaPad 3. My problem is that when logging into my laptop, if I mess up my pin ONCE, the error message "This sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns. Use a different sign-in option, or keep...
  4. My laptop charges fast and drain too fast. It was a sudden drop down of percentage from 95%...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop charges fast and drain too fast. It was a sudden drop down of percentage from 95%...: I have a Dell Inspiron 3480 unit. My problem arises when I was at school. I have a problem connecting a wifi to my unit and I checked the percentage of my laptop and it was on 95% but when I open the VS Community 2019 to check my work it suddenly notifies me that my...
  5. My laptop charges fast and drain too fast. It was a sudden drop down of percentage from 95%...

My laptop charges fast and drain too fast. It was a sudden drop down of percentage from 95%...: I have a Dell Inspiron 3480 unit. My problem arises when I was at school. I have a problem connecting a wifi to my unit and I checked the percentage of my laptop and it was on 95% but when I open the VS Community 2019 to check my work it suddenly notifies me that my...
  6. My laptop charges fast and drain too fast. It was a sudden drop down of percentage from 95%...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Mouse too fast

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse too fast: Hey, my mouse is running too fast, tried everything, reinstalling my windows and drivers, nothing works pls help. ps. It started after an Windows opdate. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-too-fast/554498a7-bf8d-4db2-9f16-95a20c5e5e88
  8. the display orientation drop down is grayed out

in Windows 10 Customization
    the display orientation drop down is grayed out: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] so i just connected my second monitor and wanted to use it in portrait mode but i cant select it because the display orientation drop down is grayed out and i don't know why, i tried updating the graphics drivers but it didn't work and i cant even find the...
  9. Internet drops out for a short time

Internet drops out for a short time: My problem is my internet drops out periodically. It doesn't drop out for a long time but it affects my game playing and streaming. I went through CenturyLink and they reset my connection and can't find anything so I'm trying to figure if it's on my end. I set up a different...
  10. drop down menu too long

drop down menu too long: hello brain trust: using the win 10 tp now, so I'm here, but I've had this problem going back to xp, 7, 8 and 8.1. the problem is some drop downs from the top menu of a program are too long, forcing a long scroll by mouse wheel or clicking the arrow at the top and bottom...