Windows 10: Dropbox.com Password Saved?

Discus and support Dropbox.com Password Saved? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I use chrome. Whenever i log into dropbox.com on my computer, it has my username and password saved. When i log in, i uncheck the save password. Then i... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by paulyjustin, Mar 6, 2018.

1. Dropbox.com Password Saved?

I use chrome. Whenever i log into dropbox.com on my computer, it has my username and password saved. When i log in, i uncheck the save password. Then i sign in and sign out. But when i log into dropbox.com again, it still saves my password.

Can someone tell me how to undo this? Thus not have the password saved for dropbox on chrome? Do i need to change the password in order to do this?

:)

paulyjustin, Mar 6, 2018
  2. AledSeago Win User

Dropbox not downloading

I am trying to download dropbox from dropbox.com

It takes me to the installer page - but there is no installer to click on!

Thoughts?

AledSeago, Mar 6, 2018
  3. Dropbox

Dropbox is Dropbox, OneDrive is a part of Microsoft.

Dropbox you get to ask about that one dropbox.com

Mikael Jakobsson, Mar 6, 2018
  4. Samuria Win User

Dropbox.com Password Saved?

How did you loginas with a lot you can login via facebook or google in which case its know the password

Samuria, Mar 6, 2018
  5. Chrome has it stored. You need to delete it from Chrome, not Dropbox. When on Dropbox's site look at the end of the URL bar. There should be a key. Click on it, and you can either manage passwords, or delete the current site (which seems like that's what you want) by clicking the trashcan after the password dots.

Dropbox.com Password Saved? [​IMG]

Dropbox.com Password Saved? [​IMG]

Bobby Phoenix, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Dropbox.com Password Saved?

1. Dropbox.com Password Saved? - Similar Threads - Dropbox com Password

2. Screenshots Are Not Being Automatically Saved To Dropbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screenshots Are Not Being Automatically Saved To Dropbox: I am using Windows 11 Lenovo Ideapad 1i. I have set my Dropbox preferences to ensure that screenshots are shared with Dropbox. I click my Screenshots folder, and I see nothing there. On my last laptop, all I had to do was press prtsc and the screenshot automatically went to...
  3. Screenshots Are Not Being Automatically Saved To Dropbox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screenshots Are Not Being Automatically Saved To Dropbox: I am using Windows 11 Lenovo Ideapad 1i. I have set my Dropbox preferences to ensure that screenshots are shared with Dropbox. I click my Screenshots folder, and I see nothing there. On my last laptop, all I had to do was press prtsc and the screenshot automatically went to...
  4. saved passwords

in Windows 10 Gaming
    saved passwords: how do I find my saved passwords https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/saved-passwords/43c13393-81b2-45d8-84a5-c8c7e5c1608d
  5. Saving PrtScr screen captures to Dropbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Saving PrtScr screen captures to Dropbox: Greetings, I have an Android phone that saves everything in my clipboard for as long as I want it to for as long as I've had the phone... That;s just an FYI "for the record" BUT, typical of grand ol' Microsoft Windows, my laptop only saves the last entry and for some stupid...
  6. Saving PrtScr screen captures to Dropbox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Saving PrtScr screen captures to Dropbox: Greetings, I have an Android phone that saves everything in my clipboard for as long as I want it to for as long as I've had the phone... That;s just an FYI "for the record" BUT, typical of grand ol' Microsoft Windows, my laptop only saves the last entry and for some stupid...
  7. Saved Passwords

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Saved Passwords: How do I edit/delete individual saved passwords in the latest July 2020 Windows 10/ Edge? I have several incorrect or superseded passwords to remove, which are a distraction on login, but don't want to delete the rest. The advice that I can find does not seem to apply any...
  8. save passwords

in Windows 10 Customization
    save passwords: How can I reset windows to save passwords on websites https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/save-passwords/1f4f0351-91e6-4dad-96c6-1a75d386aedd
  9. How to disable Dropbox and save to MicroSD Card?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to disable Dropbox and save to MicroSD Card?: Hello, first let me say after dealing in-depth for years with Windows PC's I have to say for me Windows 10 is by far the worst OS software EVER!!! These folks are money mongers to say the least and aren't concerned about the customer but, only the money they will make them! I...
  10. Dropbox prompts users to reset old passwords

in Windows 10 News
    Dropbox prompts users to reset old passwords: Dropbox is asking users to change their old passwords as part of a "preventative measure". In a blog post, the file-sharing and cloud storage company called out to users who haven't changed their passwords since mid-2012, saying the login credentials are potentially at...