Windows 10: Dropbox.com Password Saved?

Discus and support Dropbox.com Password Saved? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I use chrome. Whenever i log into dropbox.com on my computer, it has my username and password saved. When i log in, i uncheck the save password. Then i... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by paulyjustin, Mar 6, 2018.

1. Dropbox.com Password Saved?

I use chrome. Whenever i log into dropbox.com on my computer, it has my username and password saved. When i log in, i uncheck the save password. Then i sign in and sign out. But when i log into dropbox.com again, it still saves my password.

Can someone tell me how to undo this? Thus not have the password saved for dropbox on chrome? Do i need to change the password in order to do this?

:)

paulyjustin, Mar 6, 2018
  2. AledSeago Win User

Dropbox not downloading

I am trying to download dropbox from dropbox.com

It takes me to the installer page - but there is no installer to click on!

Thoughts?

AledSeago, Mar 6, 2018
  3. Dropbox

Dropbox is Dropbox, OneDrive is a part of Microsoft.

Dropbox you get to ask about that one dropbox.com

Mikael Jakobsson, Mar 6, 2018
  4. Samuria Win User

Dropbox.com Password Saved?

How did you loginas with a lot you can login via facebook or google in which case its know the password

Samuria, Mar 6, 2018
  5. Chrome has it stored. You need to delete it from Chrome, not Dropbox. When on Dropbox's site look at the end of the URL bar. There should be a key. Click on it, and you can either manage passwords, or delete the current site (which seems like that's what you want) by clicking the trashcan after the password dots.

Dropbox.com Password Saved? [​IMG]

Dropbox.com Password Saved? [​IMG]

Bobby Phoenix, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Dropbox.com Password Saved?

1. Dropbox.com Password Saved? - Similar Threads - Dropbox com Password

2. Dropbox

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Dropbox: Dropbox will not allow me to share https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dropbox/8d75d65c-8757-4abd-bdf3-5d337734ea2b"
  3. Do not save passwords

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Do not save passwords: How could I make my Microsoft Edge web browser not save passwords or keys on my PC with Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/do-not-save-passwords/9604f6bd-f4e7-4392-b273-2a620e433c18"
  4. SAVING PASSWORD and CORTANA

in Cortana
    SAVING PASSWORD and CORTANA: 1) WHY are my email and passwords not saving? I have checked WINDOWS DEFENDER, SYSTEM MECHANICS, and MOZILLA to ensure I did not check them to be wiped during cleanings. But EVERY Website I bring up is blank. 2) WHY do I have to click on MICROPHONE each and every time I...
  5. Saved Passwords

in Windows 10 Customization
    Saved Passwords: I have windows 10 and I want to edit some of the passwords stored in my computer but can't seem to find the steps to display my user and passwords already stored. Can you help me by making it simple. I am 65 and not computer really smart with all the keys and steps. Thank...
  6. Dropbox

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dropbox: My wife installed Dropbox yesterday and it now appears to have taken control of her Windows 10 OS. Dropbox appears to be using all the CPU and the system won't log in properly. I can't break into the computer using F8 key so I can start up in safe mode. Any suggestions....
  7. save sign password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    save sign password: save sign in password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/save-sign-password/cbf7d970-fe44-4604-8dc4-51eece7b2bfe"
  8. Saving Passwords - Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Saving Passwords - Edge: Why is Edge saving site passwords on some, but not others. I have to keep signing into my email, this site, facebook, and yet it saves others. I may as well go back to vivaldi 103215
  9. Location of Edge saved passwords

in Browsers and Email
    Location of Edge saved passwords: Does anyone here know where the names and passwords are stored for saved credentials? I assume they're encoded or encrypted, but are they in a registry entry or a file somewhere? I understand how to manage them, just looking for the location *Smile Thanks in advance!...
  10. Dropbox prompts users to reset old passwords

in Windows 10 News
    Dropbox prompts users to reset old passwords: Dropbox is asking users to change their old passwords as part of a "preventative measure". In a blog post, the file-sharing and cloud storage company called out to users who haven't changed their passwords since mid-2012, saying the login credentials are potentially at...