Windows 10: Dropbox for Windows 10 files do not show up on mobile devices

Discus and support Dropbox for Windows 10 files do not show up on mobile devices in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've just converted to Windows 10 and the new Dropbox app. When I put a file on Dropbox I expect it to show up on the Dropboxes on my iphone and ipad... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JJG10, Sep 30, 2016.

1. JJG10 Win User

Dropbox for Windows 10 files do not show up on mobile devices

I've just converted to Windows 10 and the new Dropbox app. When I put a file on Dropbox I expect it to show up on the Dropboxes on my iphone and ipad there it doesn't. Files I put there while under Windows 7 show up but not anything I put there on Windows 10

Will someone give me an assist in this? I tried to find a way to post this question on the Dropbox Community Forum but could not.

Thank you.

:)

JJG10, Sep 30, 2016

2. I would really like ot use something to access my dropbox files is there a way to do this

From your question it seems you are looking for something that can add files from the device to DropBox, and/or keep a Dropbox 'folder' on the device up to date. Nothing I'm aware of at this time does that. The latter is of course hampered by there not being
    folders.

The best you can do at this time appears to be open the cloud based DropBox and get a file, asuming the file is supported on the device.

Sven Johannsen, Sep 30, 2016
  3. SysJim Win User
    File Explorer stopped showing the separate folders for OneDrive, Dropbox, and iCloud Drive in the left panel.

Original title: File Explorer

After I upgraded to Win 10 from 8.1, File Explorer stopped showing the separate folders for OneDrive, Dropbox, and iCloud Drive in the left panel with Quick Access and This PC. DropBox and iCloud Drive do show up in Quick Access with pins.

How do I get them all back as individual folders, separate from Quick Access, that I can expand as usual for directories? At this point, I can't get to my OneDrive files and folders.

Thank you,

SysJim, Sep 30, 2016
Thema:

Dropbox for Windows 10 files do not show up on mobile devices

1. Dropbox for Windows 10 files do not show up on mobile devices - Similar Threads - Dropbox files show

2. Mobile device not showing up on Windows 10 when connected through USB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mobile device not showing up on Windows 10 when connected through USB: I am using Windows 10 Home on my laptop. I am trying to connect my Android mobile to the laptop through USB. I can hear the sound, enable file transfer on mobile device, getting a pop-up that the device is ready to use. But the device is not showing up on Windows explorer.To...
  3. Mobile device not showing up on Windows 10 when connected through USB

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mobile device not showing up on Windows 10 when connected through USB: I am using Windows 10 Home on my laptop. I am trying to connect my Android mobile to the laptop through USB. I can hear the sound, enable file transfer on mobile device, getting a pop-up that the device is ready to use. But the device is not showing up on Windows explorer.To...
  4. Mobile device not showing up on Windows 10 when connected through USB

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. File History and Dropbox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File History and Dropbox: Hi all, I am using Windows 11 File History for a physical backup of my files. File History backs up everything in my C:\Users\[my name here] folder. This folder includes, among other things, my Documents, Pictures and Dropbox folders. Since the contents of my Documents and...
  6. dropbox windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    dropbox windows 10: how do i disable dropbox automatically trying to download photos each time my camera is plugged in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dropbox-windows-10/458d77d3-f3e8-49b7-b445-8606a343ba6a
  7. Stumped - Apple Mobile Device Driver does not show up in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Stumped - Apple Mobile Device Driver does not show up in Windows 10: All, Been battling a very odd problem in Win 10 today and thought I would lay it out for the crew in here for some ideas. Using Windows 10 1809 and the latest version of iTunes. I usually only use iTunes to perform hardware/iOS upgrade for my iPhone and iPad. With iPadOS13...
  8. Devices do not show up in Network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Devices do not show up in Network: After I recently changed router settings, I could not see any of the computers on my local network and now I cannot see the computer folder in file explorer/network. I cannot even see my own computer. My computer can be accessed by another computer on the network. How do I...
  9. Dropbox and Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dropbox and Windows 10: When I try to add a share person, windows gives message they can not find that email/person. The person and email are in my contact folder in my preferred email (yahoo) and I am using Firefox. How do I fix this? I.E., add a person to share in Dropbox and actually work?...
  10. Mobile hotspot option not showing up

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mobile hotspot option not showing up: The option for Mobile hotspot is not available in my PC . How can I fix it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/mobile-hotspot-option-not-showing-up/22d7d03b-a8f9-47ce-a742-dbdb45200871