Windows 10: Dropbox Missing After Win 10 Upgrade

Discus and support Dropbox Missing After Win 10 Upgrade in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I've noticed that Dropbox gets deleted fromn some computers after the Windows 10 upgrade. Has anyone else noticed this as I'm trying to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by dipper, Aug 11, 2015.

1. dipper Win User

Dropbox Missing After Win 10 Upgrade

Hi,

I've noticed that Dropbox gets deleted fromn some computers after the Windows 10 upgrade.

Has anyone else noticed this as I'm trying to figure out the cause?

Thanks
    David

:)

dipper, Aug 11, 2015

2. Missing OneDrive in Windows 10 upgrade

Unfortunately, I have two PCs, both upgraded to Win 10 (BIG MISTAKE!), and I am missing the OneDrive folder on both PCs. I have so far been unable to download it from anywhere, and I am thus unable to access my files stored in OneDrive (on the cloud). This
    is annoying, to say the least!

Inquisitive21, Aug 11, 2015
  3. Missing OneDrive in Windows 10 upgrade

I experienced the same problem with OneDrive missing from 1 of the 3 PCs I updated to Win 10.

I just went to one of the PCs where the update installed it correctly, copied the OneDriveSetup.exe to Dropbox, copied it from Dropbox to the PC with OneDrive missing, and ran the file.

OneDrive installed and seem to be working.

JosephCaulfield, Aug 11, 2015
  4. Tony K Win User

Hi there, dipper. Welcome to Windows Ten Forums.

Some computers, but not all? Which ones specifically? Or do you mean from 7 SP1 or 8.1 OSs? Please expound.

Tony K, Aug 11, 2015
  5. dipper Win User
    The main one I noticed were Windows Surface 3 running Windows 8.1.

dipper, Aug 11, 2015
  6. Tony K Win User
    Ok, so this was via the reservation flag icon on the Taskbar or by other means? If via the flag icon and with opening that did it report that the Dropbox app would be saved or not?

Tony K, Aug 11, 2015
  7. dipper Win User
    It was via the icon and no mention was made of Dropbox being saved or not.

dipper, Aug 14, 2015
  8. Tony K Win User

Got me stumped as to why it keeps on some and not the other. Somewhat of a PITA, but it can be reinstalled again, correct?

Tony K, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Dropbox Missing After Win 10 Upgrade - Similar Threads - Dropbox Missing Upgrade

2. Dropbox

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Dropbox: Dropbox will not allow me to share https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dropbox/8d75d65c-8757-4abd-bdf3-5d337734ea2b"
  3. DLL missing after 1903 upgrade.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    DLL missing after 1903 upgrade.: Just upgraded to 1903 and had the PC lock up a short time later, (0ne or two hours) had to disconnect the power supply. I restarted the PC a couple of times and the mentioned DLL seems to be a problem? [ATTACH] Any suggestions Please?...
  4. Restore After Upgrade From Win 7 To Win 10

Restore After Upgrade From Win 7 To Win 10: The question is about performing a system restore after upgrading to Windows 10 from 7. If one: Upgrades to Windows 10 THEN performs a system restore ... will the system restore with Windows 10 or will it revert back to an earlier version, in this case Win 7? If it...
  5. Missing WAN Miniports after upgrade

Missing WAN Miniports after upgrade: I upgraded a perfectly running Windows 7 pro to Windows 10 pro. Everything looked great after the upgrade but I did have to tweak a few things here and there. The problem came when I tried to Windows VPN to connect to my office and it just sites there at "Connecting to...
  6. Fonts missing or corrupt after upgrading to windows 10

Fonts missing or corrupt after upgrading to windows 10: Several of my programs are now missing fonts or are corrupted since upgrading to windows 10. Photoshop elements and my tax programs are not longer working properly since the upgrade to windows 10. I am lost...
  7. Dropbox

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dropbox: My wife installed Dropbox yesterday and it now appears to have taken control of her Windows 10 OS. Dropbox appears to be using all the CPU and the system won't log in properly. I can't break into the computer using F8 key so I can start up in safe mode. Any suggestions....
  8. No internet after upgrading to Win 10

No internet after upgrading to Win 10: Hi, I need help to set up my internet on my new windows 10. I was using win 8, now upgraded to 10. I use cable internet. When I connect the modem to my laptop, it identifies the network but doesn't show internet access. I don't know whether it is the fault of the modem or...
  9. Desktop contents missing after upgrade

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop contents missing after upgrade: After upgrading to 10, all of my previous desktop icons are missing, including folders, shortcuts, etc. Windows 10 icons are present. How do I restore my previous Desktop? 51106
  10. Folders missing after upgrade to 1511

in Windows 10 Support
    Folders missing after upgrade to 1511: Hello, Windows 10 on my PC last night upgraded itself to 1511. This morning, I noticed that when I open File Explorer that under "My PC" the folders and files in "Documents" have all disappeared. However, the files are still there and I can retrieve individual files by...