Windows 10: Dropbox sharing link via email

Discus and support Dropbox sharing link via email in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi Needing help with creating a link ["Give Access To/Specific People"] - it doesn't seem to work using myself as Owner and then sharing. Do I need... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SandySchultheis, Oct 28, 2019.

1. Dropbox sharing link via email

Hi

Needing help with creating a link ["Give Access To/Specific People"] - it doesn't seem to work using myself as Owner and then sharing.

Do I need to individually add people's email or doesn't it work viewing through a phone? Thanks!

:)

SandySchultheis, Oct 28, 2019

2. link to dropbox online

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern, as you are unable to find the Dropbox in the Navigation pane under Quick Access on the file explorer.

In this scenario, we would suggest you to perform these steps and check if you are able to get back the Dropbox in File Explorer.

1. Go to the
      Dropbox

website, then click on the Get Dropbox Basic link on the upper-left corner of the page.
    2. Click on downloaded file to launch its installer.
    3. On the Set Up Dropbox screen, enter your account email address and password in the fields provided, then click
      Sign in.
    4. Click the Open my Dropbox button.
    5. When the Welcome to Dropbox dialog screen appears, click on
      Get Started.
    6. Click on Next, as well as the next two prompts to proceed.
    7. Click the Finish button and check if Dropbox now appears in the left panel of File Explorer.
    8. To add Dropbox to Quick Access, right-click on
      Dropbox from the left panel of the window.
    9. Now select Pin to Quick access.

I hope this will fix the issue

Please refer this article for additional information:
    What do the sync icons mean and what should I do if they’re missing?

If you still have the issue, then we would recommend you to contact
    Dropbox support team.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Oct 28, 2019
  3. MarkPost1 Win User
    How to share a file or folder on Dropbox.

I am trying to share a dropbox file. I open the dialog box to share, enter the email address and it says Windows cant find this person. The email is not in my contacts list but why should that matter? Any advice?

MarkPost1, Oct 28, 2019
  4. Dropbox sharing link via email

How to share a file or folder on Dropbox.

I am trying to share a dropbox file. I open the dialog box to share, enter the email address and it says Windows cant find this person. The email is not in my contacts list but why should that matter? Any advice?

KerryBlanchette, Oct 28, 2019
Thema:

Dropbox sharing link via email

1. Dropbox sharing link via email - Similar Threads - Dropbox sharing link

2. Share or Link !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Share or Link !: I have been creating OneDrive links for a long time now without any problem. However if I open OneDrive and click on Share and send nobody receives them ! I have to "create" a link and copy to a email address in order for it to work. If I use the "Share" method my OutLook...
  3. Dropbox promotion - Is it happening via Win10 or HP?

in Windows 10 Support
    Dropbox promotion - Is it happening via Win10 or HP?: A friend bought a new HP TP01-1050, i5, Windows 10 Home PC from amazon and I'm setting it up for him. While using the PC, a Dropbox promotion popped up and the popup did not have any way to close it except to click the "OK" button which I guess is "OK to install Dropbox". I...
  4. link to dropbox online

in Windows 10 Customization
    link to dropbox online: In file explorer on the left hand menu bar I used to be able to scroll down in the dropbox folder and get an option"view dropbox online" I used that since I don't sync much to my laptop since that defeats the purpose of saving space on harddrive Suddenly that option is gone...
  5. How to share a file or folder on Dropbox.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to share a file or folder on Dropbox.: I am trying to share a Dropbox file. I open the dialog box to share, enter the email address and it says Windows cant find this person. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-share-a-file-or-folder-on-dropbox/e160e190-d6ff-479e-99be-3b07baef1c24"
  6. How to share a file or folder on Dropbox.

How to share a file or folder on Dropbox.: I am trying to share a dropbox file. I open the dialog box to share, enter the email address and it says Windows cant find this person. The email is not in my contacts list but why should that matter? Any advice?...
  7. share link

in Windows 10 Customization
    share link: Every time I go to use the....share link, by email....it asks.....choose which account to send the email from.......but it doesn't give me any choice to choose from....what is wrong or what don't I have set up correct.......
  8. dropbox sharing

dropbox sharing: I am trying to share a dropbox file. I open the dialog box to share, enter the email address and it says Windows cant find this person. The email is not in my contacts list but why should that matter? Any advice?...
  9. How to share public dropbox file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to share public dropbox file: How do I find the link to a public file in dropbox so I can share the file. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_productivity/how-to-share-public-dropbox-file/8c08521c-4a8c-4f0f-8fd9-992c34c189c1
  10. Quick share of document via email

in Browsers and Email
    Quick share of document via email: Hi, I have a tablet and in Win 8.1 I could swipe in from the right and click share this would open the email app and I could send the document. How can I do a quick share in Windows 10? There is no swipe in to get the charms.... This is driving me nuts looking for it....