Windows 10: dropbox sharing

Discus and support dropbox sharing in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am trying to share a dropbox file. I open the dialog box to share, enter the email address and it says Windows cant find this person. The email is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MarkPost1, Dec 16, 2018.

1. MarkPost1 Win User

dropbox sharing

I am trying to share a dropbox file. I open the dialog box to share, enter the email address and it says Windows cant find this person. The email is not in my contacts list but why should that matter? Any advice?

:)

MarkPost1, Dec 16, 2018

2. Deleting Dropbox

Hello Donna,

As you are issue is concerned to deleting the Dropbox, we will help you with this issue.

• Do let us know the complete error message/ error code of this issue?
    • Are you referring to Dropbox icon/ application on Windows 10?

If you are referring to Dropbox app on your device, try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: If the Dropbox is preloaded on your desktop:

• Click Start.
    • Click Settings.
    • Click System.
    • Click Apps & features.
    • Select Get Dropbox or Dropbox X GB from the application list, where "X" is the amount of space corresponding to your promotion.
    • Click Uninstall.

Step 2: If the Dropbox is a desktop app follow:

• Press Windows + X, click on Control Panel.
    • Under Programs, select Uninstall a program.
    • Select Dropboxfrom the list of programs, and click Uninstall.

Hope it helps. Provide us additional information if you are still facing the issues with deleting the Dropbox program on your device.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 16, 2018
  3. sharing a dropbox folder

I can't share a dropbox folder because it says windows can't find the email address. what is going on? I've never had trouble sharing dropbox folders before.

KyleBrunel, Dec 16, 2018
  4. dropbox sharing

Unable to open Dropbox file sent to me

I received a file in my yahoo.ca email box. The file shows that it is shared by Dropbox. When I click the button to open the file, my Gmail account shows up. Why does my Dropbox did not open to receive this file?

I downloaded the file, but none of the application listed by Microsoft allows me to open the file.

Any suggestions?

RozaBulyaki, Dec 16, 2018
Thema:

dropbox sharing

1. dropbox sharing - Similar Threads - dropbox sharing

2. Long Path not working and I am unable to rename the files due to it being a shared work Dropbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Long Path not working and I am unable to rename the files due to it being a shared work Dropbox: Hi team,I cannot access files with long paths on a shared Dropbox which is synced to Windows using the Dropbox app. I have tried all of the below steps to be able to access files within a shared work Dropbox structure. On my previous computer Windows 10, the below steps...
  3. Long Path not working and I am unable to rename the files due to it being a shared work Dropbox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Long Path not working and I am unable to rename the files due to it being a shared work Dropbox: Hi team,I cannot access files with long paths on a shared Dropbox which is synced to Windows using the Dropbox app. I have tried all of the below steps to be able to access files within a shared work Dropbox structure. On my previous computer Windows 10, the below steps...
  4. How Can I Now Share Video File in Dropbox?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How Can I Now Share Video File in Dropbox?: I have been trying to share a video about 2.6 gigs size with public w/o specifying e-mails. Initially there was a Public folder where I copied the video and was able to copy a link to send out. However, to viewers video would stop at 1.0 hr, but it is about 1.s hrs. long. I...
  5. How Can I Now Share Video File in Dropbox?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Can I Now Share Video File in Dropbox?: I have been trying to share a video about 2.6 gigs size with public w/o specifying e-mails. Initially there was a Public folder where I copied the video and was able to copy a link to send out. However, to viewers video would stop at 1.0 hr, but it is about 1.s hrs. long. I...
  6. How Can I Now Share Video File in Dropbox?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Dropbox sharing link via email

Dropbox sharing link via email: Hi Needing help with creating a link ["Give Access To/Specific People"] - it doesn't seem to work using myself as Owner and then sharing. Do I need to individually add people's email or doesn't it work viewing through a phone? Thanks!...
  8. Introducing Dropbox Spaces for reimagined shared folders

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Dropbox Spaces for reimagined shared folders: Work has become too complicated. When you spend your days bouncing between chat threads, status updates, and multiple file types, keeping track of all the details can feel like a second job.Filed under We think technology should reduce distractions and take busywork off your...
  9. How to share a file or folder on Dropbox.

How to share a file or folder on Dropbox.: I am trying to share a Dropbox file. I open the dialog box to share, enter the email address and it says Windows cant find this person. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-share-a-file-or-folder-on-dropbox/e160e190-d6ff-479e-99be-3b07baef1c24"
  10. How to share a file or folder on Dropbox.

How to share a file or folder on Dropbox.: I am trying to share a dropbox file. I open the dialog box to share, enter the email address and it says Windows cant find this person. The email is not in my contacts list but why should that matter? Any advice?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows cant find email addresses I want to share with on dropbox