Windows 10: Dropdown and animatio doesn't work chrome

Discus and support Dropdown and animatio doesn't work chrome in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/not_trivada [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fjc586/dropdown_and_animatio_doesnt_work_chrome/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/not_trivada, Mar 15, 2020.

1. Dropdown and animatio doesn't work chrome

/u/not_trivada, Mar 15, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Dropdown and animatio doesn't work chrome [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Mar 15, 2020
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

Dropdown and animatio doesn't work chrome [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Mar 15, 2020
  4. Dropdown and animatio doesn't work chrome

Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, Mar 15, 2020
Thema:

Dropdown and animatio doesn't work chrome

1. Dropdown and animatio doesn't work chrome - Similar Threads - Dropdown animatio doesn't

2. Dropdown Functionality Not Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dropdown Functionality Not Working: OK, I could not find anything relating to this after quite a few searches.Dropdown Functionality and right click functionality stops working intermittently. However, it will begin working again when I dock the screen to one side i.e., windows button + right/left arrow. Once...
  3. Dropdown Functionality Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dropdown Functionality Not Working: OK, I could not find anything relating to this after quite a few searches.Dropdown Functionality and right click functionality stops working intermittently. However, it will begin working again when I dock the screen to one side i.e., windows button + right/left arrow. Once...
  4. Dropdown menus not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dropdown menus not working: Hello experienced Microsoft users. Recently within the past week or so I've been noticing problems with dropdown menus on websites- regardless of which browser I use, they only appear for a split second before disappearing. Sometimes, they stay up for about a half of a...
  5. Microphone on Chrome doesn't work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microphone on Chrome doesn't work: For no apparent reason the microphone on Chrome stopped working on Search by Voice, You speak, it says "Listening" than message appears "Please check your microphone and audio levels" it says: Learn more, I have done all, suggestions, everything is as suggested but nothing...
  6. Dropdown Menus Slow in both Chrome and Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Dropdown Menus Slow in both Chrome and Edge: In both Edge and Chrome browsers, when I click on a drop down menu, the list is unresponsive for several seconds before I can scroll down the list. After scrolling for a few seconds, the list will become unresponsive again. For example, a dropdown list of the 50 states or a...
  7. My Google Chrome Doesn't work

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My Google Chrome Doesn't work: Its says here : The site can't be reached (DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_BAD_SECURE_CONFIG) Steps I did: 1. Changed the DNS to 8.8.8.8 and also its alternate to 8.8.4.4. 2. I allowed Google chrome both in private and public networks (Firewall) HELP ME! It still doesn't work submitted...
  8. Windows Narrator is not working for dropdown list control on Dynamics portal via Chrome

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Narrator is not working for dropdown list control on Dynamics portal via Chrome: We are facing a problem when we use Windows Narrator to read web page content via Chrome. We are developing for Dynamics portal. In Chrome, any HTML select control can be switched pressing keyboard up/down, also can be switched pressing Enter then use keyboard up/down....
  9. Game Bar doesn't record dropdowns

in Windows 10 Customization
    Game Bar doesn't record dropdowns: I'm using the Game Bar to record something I'm doing on a website, because the Game Bar appears to be the only facility in Windows to record a screen capture. So I just noticed that it doesn't record the menu of dropdown elements, even though they definitely appear on screen....
  10. Webpage dropdowns only work in Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Webpage dropdowns only work in Edge: Odd problem here. When using the site www.ava.org, the links across the top like Clubs and Events should have drop downs. On Windows 7 and 8, the dropdowns work fine with the latest version of Firefox, Chrome and Opera. On Windows 10, the dropdowns only work in Edge. I have...