Windows 10: Dropdown menu in mail in win10

Discus and support Dropdown menu in mail in win10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello and greetings. I am using win 10 and windows mail for my emails. I once incorrectly entered an email address. I now seem to be stuck with it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by sudhirborgaonkar, Feb 1, 2020.

1. Dropdown menu in mail in win10

Hello and greetings.

I am using win 10 and windows mail for my emails. I once incorrectly entered an email address. I now seem to be stuck with it. Each time i want to write a new email that address pops up in pop down menu and i can't seem to be able to delete it. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Sudhir

:)

sudhirborgaonkar, Feb 1, 2020
  2. souf07 Win User

Word dropdown menu

Hi,

I hope somebody can help me. i created a dropdown menu with some questions. i did this in WORD.
    However i only see the dropdown menu when i'm pointed with my cursor on the dropdown menu. how can i make sure the dropdown menu is shown als always? i hope somebody can help me Dropdown menu in mail in win10 :)

thank you in advance.

see below screenshot i want to make this standard available without pointing with my mouse on it.

Dropdown menu in mail in win10 [​IMG]

souf07, Feb 1, 2020
  3. ECK Wolf Win User
    Dropdown Menu on Windows 10 desktop not working correctly

Dropdown menu on Windows 10 desktop not working correctly. Puts boxes all over the screen and there is no application list

ECK Wolf, Feb 1, 2020
  4. Dropdown menu in mail in win10

How to disable the new circular attribute of Win10 IE11 dropdown select list?

IE must be used due to its ability to handle ActiveX controls from Realterm.

Several dropdown lists are necessary.

Apparently, a recently installed Win10 / IE11 update has changed my dropdown select lists into circular wraparound lists.

I need to disable the circular wraparound attribute for select lists (in IE11, and in all other browsers that might begin behaving similarly).

Is there something like a "circular: none" or "wraparound: none" that can be applied to the select element in CSS so that:

a) the initial list display only occupies a portion of 1 single line,

b) clicking on that 1 single item in the list will popup the dropdown list,

c) the 1st item in the list is always at the top, even though it may not be visible (due to disappearing off the top of the IE11 default-sized fixed scrolling region) while scrolling to later members of the list,

d) the last item in the list is always at the bottom, even though it may not be visible (due to disappearing off the bottom of the IE11 default-sized fixed scrolling region) while scrolling to earlier members of the list,

e) the 1st item in the list absolutely never appears at the bottom of the popup dropdown list, and

f) the last item in the list absolutely never appears at the top of the popup dropdown list?

Or is there another simple, preferably non-Javascript way to accomplish this goal.

Basically, I want to preserve the old style of dropdown lists from WinXP IE8 and Win7 IE11 (and, IIRC, even Win10 IE11 up until a few weeks/months ago), though I'm willing to lose the scroll bar on the righthand size. That scrollbar is not a biggy for me
    to retain.

esl_97_850_T5, Feb 1, 2020
Thema:

Dropdown menu in mail in win10

1. Dropdown menu in mail in win10 - Similar Threads - Dropdown menu mail

2. Dropdown option/menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dropdown option/menu: Hey guys!!!Need help Dropdown option/menu is not showing whenever I click the button to drop it down nothing is showing on all browsers only on webpages but when I used other computers it's ok only this computer...
  3. Dropdown option/menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dropdown option/menu: Hey guys!!!Need help Dropdown option/menu is not showing whenever I click the button to drop it down nothing is showing on all browsers only on webpages but when I used other computers it's ok only this computer...
  4. Windows update dropdown menu is not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update dropdown menu is not working: Hiii When i open services.msc after that right click on windows update then select properties after that i am unable to change startup type like manual . Disable etc. How can resilve this issues Please help me any one Thanks...
  5. Windows update dropdown menu is not working.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update dropdown menu is not working.: Hii When i open services.msc after that right click on windows update then click on properties its not change dropdown like manual etc. How can solve this issus. Plzzz help me any one Thanks[IMG]...
  6. Windows Spotlight missing from dropdown menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Spotlight missing from dropdown menu: Hello, I've just rebuild from scratch my computer. I've installed the Windows 10 Pro N version and now I've no way to activate Windows SpotLight anymore. Before the format&reinstall it was working regularly. Now there's no option available in the dropdown menù at all......
  7. Issue with Start Menu and dropdown boxes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Issue with Start Menu and dropdown boxes: Have an issue whereby the Star Menu in Win 10 autoscrolls to the top when I release the left mouse button. It stops scrolling when I move the cursor off the affected area. Also, I cannot scroll and get the focus to remain on any Windows window. As soon as I release the...
  8. Win 10 Freezes on dropdown menu

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win 10 Freezes on dropdown menu: My Surface Pro 4 running Win10 keeps hanging for usually 10-20secs when I open dropdown menus within a web page. I do not suffer the same problem from the same accounts on my desktop. any ideas? including the 'topic' at the foot of this page for 5 secs...
  9. Spacing in dropdown menu's in Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Spacing in dropdown menu's in Edge: Is there a method whereby I can reduce the spacing in the drop down menu's in Edge browser? [img] I much prefer the closer spacing as used in Firefox! [img] 34814
  10. Word dropdown menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Word dropdown menu: Hi, I hope somebody can help me. i created a dropdown menu with some questions. i did this in WORD. However i only see the dropdown menu when i'm pointed with my cursor on the dropdown menu. how can i make sure the dropdown menu is shown als always? i hope somebody can...