Windows 10: Дропнулся фпс на Windows 10

Discus and support Дропнулся фпс на Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; В играх постоянно фризы, дропы фпс, что только не делал, и все настройки перерыл, все отключено, термопаста и т.д все заменено. Все равно так же, в той... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ZernelCut, Dec 7, 2018.

1. ZernelCut Win User

Дропнулся фпс на Windows 10

В играх постоянно фризы, дропы фпс, что только не делал, и все настройки перерыл, все отключено, термопаста и т.д все заменено. Все равно так же, в той же CS:GO в меню 120+ фпс, через 5 минут 30-50, через 3 минуты 5-15. Постоянно. Что делать?

:)

ZernelCut, Dec 7, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 7, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 7, 2018
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, Dec 7, 2018
Thema:

1. Дропнулся фпс на Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Дропнулся фпс на

2. Ошибка на Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Ошибка на Windows 10: Здравствуйте! У меня возникла проблема, которая не смогла загрузить оперную систему, так как критически важный системный драйвер не обнаружил или содержит ошибку. Fail: \ Windows \ system32 \ DRIVERS \ eelam.sys. Код ошибки: 0xc000000f...
  3. Windows 10 & Windows

Windows 10 & Windows: Hello, Does the secure boot lock and load phoenix os disable Windows? Because when I downloaded phoenix os and I disabled secure boot and when I wanted to open Windows tell me automatic repairs failed what is the problem?...
  4. windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows 10: Is there a Amazon Kindle app for Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10/9f495f5d-589f-42a9-8b49-abda249b6bf2"
  5. windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10: I review MVA as a hobby. With windows I was able to slow videos and pause. Windows 10 does not allow me to do that. Any thing to allow this with windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10/33cd2fc1-03cb-4dfc-ac1b-c21dcba2c983
  6. windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10: windows 10 freezes up, no response from keyboard and mouse turns off https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10/27f4f68b-dd2d-4213-946b-a8df6b3bb7eb
  7. Windows 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10: Hi Team, I am using win 10 64bit laptop. it is taking long time to sign in and sign out. i have installed latest patches and the laptop is Dell 5290 2-in-1. intel I7 processor. how can i fix this issue...
  8. как после перезагрузки узнать причину сообщения "На вашем ПК возникла проблема и его...

как после перезагрузки узнать причину сообщения "На вашем ПК возникла проблема и его...: Добрый день! У меня некоторые программы работают некорректно, в сегодня вообще возник синий экран с сообщением "На вашем ПК возникла проблема и его необходимо перезагрузить..." но причину я не запомнил. Как ёё узнать?...
  9. Windows 10 upgrade on windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 upgrade on windows 10: I saw in win updates that i suddenly have windows 10 upgrade update rhat failed but i allready have windows 10. So i clicked to reinstall this update that failed so comp restarted and went in bkack screen like it was when i upgraded from 7. And he started to do upgrade of...
  10. Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10: Message....Add root failed*Sad 16769