Windows 10: Dropped laptop charger; could it be broken?

Discus and support Dropped laptop charger; could it be broken? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; This is the first time something like this has happened, I dropped my laptop charger. It's for this laptop: Dell Inspiron i5577-7342BLK-PUS,15.6"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by osly, Sep 8, 2018.

1. osly Win User

Dropped laptop charger; could it be broken?

This is the first time something like this has happened, I dropped my laptop charger.

It's for this laptop: Dell Inspiron i5577-7342BLK-PUS,15.6" Gaming Laptop, (Intel Core i7,16GB,512GB SSD),NVIDIA GTX 1050.

I was dropped from about waist height in a sitting position onto the ground, which is carpet. I was in the library when it slipped out of my lap. I was checking for bent cables and whatnot.

Could it be damaged doing this? I sure hope not, I don't really have the time and money to buy another charger. Worst case scenario, I think, is that it just doesn't charge anymore *Sad

:)

osly, Sep 8, 2018

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Sep 8, 2018
  3. OrbitzXT Win User
    Laptop Chargers

Do laptop chargers have to be specific for the laptop or can I buy one for any laptop? I have a Gateway M-6750 in perfect condition but no charger to really use it. How much are they and where can I get one? Thank you!

OrbitzXT, Sep 8, 2018
  4. Toothless Win User

Laptop charger

So my laptop charger decided to crap out on me suddenly, and I need to for my classes and whatnot while my desktop awaits a motherboard replacement. Where is a good place to get laptop chargers online?

( Laptop is a HP Pavilion G7 1368DX )

Toothless, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

1. Dropped laptop charger; could it be broken? - Similar Threads - Dropped laptop charger

2. Laptop charger

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop charger: I’m not sure what charger I need for my laptop. Microsoft Surface Laptop - Core i5 7200U /2.5 GHz - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD - 13.5"touchscreen 2256 x1504 - HD Graphics620 - Wi-Fi 5, Bluetooth - cobalt blue -Windows 10 in S mode - refurbished This is my laptop. Does anyone know...
  3. Laptop charger

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop charger: I’m not sure what charger I need for my laptop. Microsoft Surface Laptop - Core i5 7200U /2.5 GHz - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD - 13.5"touchscreen 2256 x1504 - HD Graphics620 - Wi-Fi 5, Bluetooth - cobalt blue -Windows 10 in S mode - refurbished This is my laptop. Does anyone know...
  4. Laptop charger

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Charger broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Charger broken: so just awhile ago i have found my charger but the part to plug in to the laptop is completly gone, is there any way i can still use my charger without the port that plugs in to the laptop?this is the laptop i'm...
  6. Charger broken

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Charger broken: so just awhile ago i have found my charger but the part to plug in to the laptop is completly gone, is there any way i can still use my charger without the port that plugs in to the laptop?this is the laptop i'm...
  7. Charger broken

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. unplug charger display brighness drop

in Windows 10 Customization
    unplug charger display brighness drop: hello guys how to make it equal display brighness when charger pluged and unpluged?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unplug-charger-display-brighness-drop/40c13472-cc60-43ea-a88b-1911b2503b07
  9. Portable laptop charger

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Portable laptop charger: Hello, I have a 15.6" Acer laptop, fully charged, lasts' around 2hrs I'm going on holiday and would like to use the laptop round the pool, and within the hotel, once the charge on the laptop has died, is there a portable device I can buy that will allow me to use laptop...
  10. Portable laptop charger

in Windows 10 Support
    Portable laptop charger: Hello, I have a 15.6" Acer laptop, fully charged, lasts' around 2hrs I'm going on holiday and would like to use the laptop round the pool, and within the hotel, once the charge on the laptop has died, is there a portable device I can buy that will allow me to use laptop...