Windows 10: Dropped:Trojan.GenericKD.37940051 during Bitdefender full scan

Discus and support Dropped:Trojan.GenericKD.37940051 during Bitdefender full scan in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,On a brand new PC with Windows 11 and Bitdefender Total Security installed the first full scan showed 6 files with the Trojan... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dimitris_12345, Mar 29, 2023.

1. Dropped:Trojan.GenericKD.37940051 during Bitdefender full scan

Hello,On a brand new PC with Windows 11 and Bitdefender Total Security installed the first full scan showed 6 files with the Trojan Dropped:Trojan.GenericKD.37940051. Besides sending a request to Bitdefender is there a malware tool from Microsoft or any trusted third party that can verify if my PC is cleaned or the Trojan is still in the system?Best Regards,Dimitris

:)

Dimitris_12345, Mar 29, 2023
Thema:

Dropped:Trojan.GenericKD.37940051 during Bitdefender full scan

1. Dropped:Trojan.GenericKD.37940051 during Bitdefender full scan - Similar Threads - Dropped Trojan GenericKD

2. My computer shut down itself during defender full scan

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer shut down itself during defender full scan: I just bought a full set of computer and did all the test, including the stress test and I don't think shutting itself is related with the heat.I tested for few times, whenever I hit fullscan, at the exact 35th seconds both computer and monitor shut itself....
  3. Dropped:Trojan.GenericKD.37940051 during Bitdefender full scan

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dropped:Trojan.GenericKD.37940051 during Bitdefender full scan: Hello,On a brand new PC with Windows 11 and Bitdefender Total Security installed the first full scan showed 6 files with the Trojan Dropped:Trojan.GenericKD.37940051. Besides sending a request to Bitdefender is there a malware tool from Microsoft or any trusted third party...
  4. Defender crashes during full scan

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Defender crashes during full scan: I've ran into this problem just recently. whenever i try to run a full scan, the defender crashes after an hour or so. quick scan and custom scan are working fine. I've run chkdsk and sfc /scannow and everything is fine, no bad sectors or errors found.device info: RAM 16GB ,...
  5. Full stop possible trojan

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Full stop possible trojan: My machine came to a halt when I was looking for a recipe on the internet. The security message was very threatening amd warned not to turn of the machine. It advised me to telephone for support. The number was 855 641-1583. Garbled voice. He called me back from 601 206-0507...
  6. Full stop possible trojan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Full stop possible trojan: My machine came to a halt when I was looking for a recipe on the internet. The security message was very threatening amd warned not to turn of the machine. It advised me to telephone for support. The number was 855 641-1583. Garbled voice. He called me back from 601 206-0507...
  7. High cpu usage during full antivirus scan

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    High cpu usage during full antivirus scan: I am using dell inspiron 155000 i7 laptop .I have a preinstalled Mcafee antivirus and usually do a full scan once a month.Recently i observed some problems in my pc they are;1.Full scan from Mcafee uses cpu upto 100% and speed over 3.00ghz consistently unlike previously cpu...
  8. BSOD during a Avast AV full scan.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD during a Avast AV full scan.: I got a “system thread exception not handled” BSOD while a full system scan by Avast AV (free) was going on. There was also this grrr sound coming from the laptop. What should I do? It didnt happen again.I didnt run a full scan again. What should I do? submitted by...
  9. Virus Scan Trojan Occamy.c?

Virus Scan Trojan Occamy.c?: So i rarely do any virus scans since I try to make sure to be careful when clicking on things on my dell xps laptop. Well i recently was looking at a site think like ebay... where i was hovering over a picture and accidentally dragged that picture i was looking at into my...
  10. No virus or trojan on my PC aftera full scan, but

No virus or trojan on my PC aftera full scan, but: Hi, Here is my problem: I am running Windows 10. I create a .exe program with Visual Studio 2019 and after scanning this file with Defender it says "No current threats". So far, so good. As soon as I upload this file to my ONEDRIVE or sync my local files to...