Windows 10: Dropping WiFi connections

Discus and support Dropping WiFi connections in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Laptop, clean Windows install (1809 17763.107). Driver for Intel Wireless LAN Driver 20.80.0.0u installed EventID 1014 10400 5005 5002 5000 Q: Does... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by tfwul, Nov 17, 2018.

1. tfwul Win User

Dropping WiFi connections

Laptop, clean Windows install (1809 17763.107).
    Driver for Intel Wireless LAN Driver 20.80.0.0u installed
    EventID 1014 10400 5005 5002 5000

Q: Does anybody have a suggestion/idea ?

Note: no other applications have been installed yet.

Dropping WiFi connections [​IMG]

-
    1014 Name resolution for the name client.wns.windows.com timed out after none of the configured DNS servers responded.5000 Intel(R) Wireless-AC 9560 : Has encountered an internal error and has failed.5002 Intel(R) Wireless-AC 9560 : Has determined that the network adapter is not functioning properly.5000 Intel(R) Wireless-AC 9560 : Has encountered a conflict in resources and could not load.10400 The network interface "Intel(R) Wireless-AC 9560" has begun resetting. There will be a momentary disruption in network connectivity while the hardware resets. Reason: The network driver requested that it be reset. This network interface has reset 5 time(s) since it was last initialized

:)

tfwul, Nov 17, 2018

2. Windows 10 dropping wifi connection

My laptop keeps dropping the wifi connection. It then says it can't find any wifi networks. Eventually it connects again for 5-10 minutes before it drops again. None of my other devices have any problems with the wifi network. I have followed all the steps
    here repeatedly and nothing has made any difference:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/10741/windows-10-fix-network-connection-issues

Any ideas what to try next? It's driving me mad! Thanks.

VROBINSON1, Nov 17, 2018
  3. wabbles Win User
    When will the wifi connectivity problems be solved?

OK, so the Windows 10 engineers bollixed up the wifi connectivity part of the operating system. Everybody knows that by now. It seems they are making some progress in resolving it. Now, instead of seeing "Secured, No Internet" on your list of wifi connections, you see "Connected, Secured" EXCEPT no webpages will load. So you really aren't connected. It does seem to be a step in the right direction. Does anybody know when they plan on a full and complete repair of this screw up of epic proportions?

wabbles, Nov 17, 2018
  4. Dropping WiFi connections

Can't Connect to this network and Windows 10 drops Wifi connection.

Windows 10 can BREAK your wifi connection (but this is how to fix it)

Step 1 – First things first, Right-Click the newly-reinstated Start Menu and select Command Prompt (Admin)
    from the drop-down menu.

Step 2 – Type out the following command, then hit the Enter key

reg delete HKCRCLSID{988248f3-a1ad-49bf-9170-676cbbc36ba3} /va /f

Step 3 Enter the below command
    into the Command Prompt and then triumphantly hit the Enter key

netcfg -v -u dni_dne

Step 4 – Restart the PC and then double-check your wifi settings. You should now see a revived list of all of the available networks
    within range.

If you know you are running an older version of Cisco VPN client
    Dropping WiFi connections [​IMG]
    or
    SonicWall Global VPN, it is worth uninstalling the software before upgrading your PC to Windows 10 to avoid the issue.

StKnoWhere, Nov 17, 2018
Thema:

Dropping WiFi connections

1. Dropping WiFi connections - Similar Threads - Dropping WiFi connections

2. WiFi connection keeps dropping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WiFi connection keeps dropping: my computer keeps disconnecting me from my wireless network connection. It connects then drops, and says No Internet, secured. Then it will reconnect for a bit, and drop again. Cannot access any sites. I have tried resetting adapter, and it will reconnect, then drop again. I...
  3. WiFi connection keeps dropping

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WiFi connection keeps dropping: my computer keeps disconnecting me from my wireless network connection. It connects then drops, and says No Internet, secured. Then it will reconnect for a bit, and drop again. Cannot access any sites. I have tried resetting adapter, and it will reconnect, then drop again. I...
  4. Wifi connection to hotspot drops frequently

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi connection to hotspot drops frequently: HiI had recently updated my laptop PC to version 19043.1083. After update, my connection to the my android phone's hotspot keeps dropping very often. I tried other phones, too. Turning my WiFi adapter on/off didn't solve the problem. Anyone has a...
  5. wifi connection constantly dropped

wifi connection constantly dropped: I have two machines, MSI GT80 SLI. They are configured identically hardware-wise. MSI GT80 One: disk 1: Has dual boot Windows 20H2; disk 2: the previous version of 1909. The 20H2 install has issues with the Killer 1535 wifi card. Constantly drops the connection. The 1909...
  6. wifi drops connection

wifi drops connection: The issue occurs every now and then. Wifi drops connection when my PC is idle. So I have to click the wifi button and press disconnect and then press reconnect. The issue is really annoying...
  7. Wifi connection drops on reboot

Wifi connection drops on reboot: When I reboot my Win 10 laptop the wifi connection drops so I have to manually reconnect. How can I maintain the wifi connection when I reboot? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-connection-drops-on-reboot/0b25972c-da15-411a-929b-044b6a0d9ace
  8. WiFi connection drop issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WiFi connection drop issue: I am using a USB WiFi adapter to connect my PC to the internet. Whenever I am downloading a heavy file using peer-to-peer sharing, my PC internet connection drops. However, it is not a router/ISP issue as I can still connect to the internet using other devices. If I am...
  9. Windows 10 wifi connection drops

Windows 10 wifi connection drops: Everytime my lap top goes to sleep it loses its internet connection to my local wifi network. It states it is still connected but there is no internet connection. This happens everytime the computer goes to sleep....
  10. WiFi connection drop

WiFi connection drop: Every time I connect to wifi on my laptop with Windows 10, it freezes and fails. The laptop works well when it is disconnected, but as soon as I connect it to the internet it freezes. Please help, I can not do any work....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows ac 9560 drop connections

2. intel ac 9560 keeps disconnecting windows 10 after sleep

3. dropping connections in my cisco wifi network with some devices

4. wireless drops windows 10 1809,
  5. windows 10 1809 drops wifi