Windows 10: DS License server is not able to start

Discus and support DS License server is not able to start in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Since an update from W10 the service of DS License server is not starting.1. I deactivated the service.2. I restarted my workstation3. I uninstalled my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Driehaus, May 11, 2021.

1. Driehaus Win User

DS License server is not able to start

Since an update from W10 the service of DS License server is not starting.1. I deactivated the service.2. I restarted my workstation3. I uninstalled my old DS license server R20184. I installed DS license server R2020 and the service started fine.Some days later:5. Back to start, service of DS license server now R2020 is not starting.Can somebody help?TIA Uwe

:)

Driehaus, May 11, 2021

2. Trouble in installation of DSS Catia DS License Server

Hello,

I need support in order to resolve issue related to installation of CATIA software.

One need to install DS License server administration Tool in order proceed further with actual installation of application.

First i tried installing Catia V5-6R2017.....when i installed DSS License server Administration.... a License Administration Tool is supposed to pop up automatically after installation.....but same didn't happen. I tried installing it multiple time, still
    nothing.

When i ran Catia V6R2012, License Administration Tool appeared automatically after installation of DS License Server Administration.

How can i run V2017 of Catia ??...pls help

(Pls respond if more information required regarding issue)

(System Info:

1. Windows 10

2. 64bit

3. 8 GB RAM

4. 4 GB NVIDIA GTX 1050 graphics)

PrashantJejurkar, May 11, 2021
  3. Barman58 Win User
    Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, May 11, 2021
  4. DS License server is not able to start

How to activate SCCM server license

The SCCM server is already installed. And I am to activate the license but I never had experience.

Could you please provide step by step procedure to activate SCCM server license?

KDDIMyanmar, May 11, 2021
Thema:

DS License server is not able to start

1. DS License server is not able to start - Similar Threads - License server able

2. License for Windows Server and SQL Server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    License for Windows Server and SQL Server: Hi,I have question regarding the license.Windows server running on VMBased on my knowledge, license on VM is required but how many core can I assign for the VM's.SQL server running on VMDoes SQL also required certain license running on VM's ? Or I can just go with the...
  3. License for Windows Server and SQL Server

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    License for Windows Server and SQL Server: Hi,I have question regarding the license.Windows server running on VMBased on my knowledge, license on VM is required but how many core can I assign for the VM's.SQL server running on VMDoes SQL also required certain license running on VM's ? Or I can just go with the...
  4. Not able to access the server using the command \\Server but able to access using the IP...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to access the server using the command \\Server but able to access using the IP...: Hi;I am having a Windows Server 2003. This is connected to our domain controller which is on Windows server 2012 R2. I am not able to access the server using the command \\SERVERNAME but I am able to access the server using \\IPAddress.When I run the NSLOOKUP command the...
  5. Not able to access the server using the command \\Server but able to access using the IP...

Not able to access the server using the command \\Server but able to access using the IP...: Hi;I am having a Windows Server 2003. This is connected to our domain controller which is on Windows server 2012 R2. I am not able to access the server using the command \\SERVERNAME but I am able to access the server using \\IPAddress.When I run the NSLOOKUP command the...
  6. EPSON DS 860 scanner

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    EPSON DS 860 scanner: After a mandatory Windows 10 update my Epson DS 860 scanner is no longer working. We have reinstalled the Epson drivers, but is seems that the scanner is not being recognized. This is a high-speed duplex scanner and it should work since it did prior to the operating system...
  7. Trouble in installation of DSS Catia DS License Server

in Windows 10 Customization
    Trouble in installation of DSS Catia DS License Server: Hello, I need support in order to resolve issue related to installation of CATIA software. One need to install DS License server administration Tool in order proceed further with actual installation of application. First i tried installing Catia V5-6R2017.....when i...
  8. Windows Server Licensing

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Server Licensing: Hello, I have a question for Windows Server Licensing: Actually my company have bought 5 new servers! 1 Server is Windows Server 2016 Datacenter Licensed and 4 others are not licensed! With windows server 2016 Datacenter I can activate unlimited Virtual Machines! My...
  9. Not able to connect to fax server on Server 2016

in Windows 10 Customization
    Not able to connect to fax server on Server 2016: I can run Windows Fax and Scan on the Server and connect to the fax account but when I try from any other computer on the network is says I do not have sufficient permission to connect to the server. What am I missing?...
  10. rdp license server

rdp license server: Hello , i would like to know how to reactive rdp license server for windows server 2012 R2. I just deleted : HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\MSLicensing ) but with out result. 88985

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 20h2 ds license server

2. ds license server administration 실행안됨

3. ds license server administration not opening windows 10

4. DS License server Windows 10,
  5. CATIA License server not running,
  6. ds license server does not start