Windows 10: DS4 program doesn't recognize my already connected PS4 controller

Discus and support DS4 program doesn't recognize my already connected PS4 controller in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Dear All,I got myself a new PC build. However, I would like to connect my ps4 controller via usb to play FIFA 22, normally on my old laptop I was just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Nezar_aero, Oct 23, 2021.

1. DS4 program doesn't recognize my already connected PS4 controller

Dear All,I got myself a new PC build. However, I would like to connect my ps4 controller via usb to play FIFA 22, normally on my old laptop I was just plugging in using the same usb wire or connecting via Bluetooth and once I open DS4 the controller is recognized in the program without any issues. While using my new PC, the controller is recognized by windows in the sense that I can see it in my device manager as a "wireless controller", but DS4 tells me that no controller is connected. Another program that can be used is "Input Mapper"; over there the controller is recognized by the app but w

:)

Nezar_aero, Oct 23, 2021

2. PS4 Controller doesn't work or isn't recognized by Windows

I am playing FIFA 19 since November with my PS4 Controller that works with an App called DS4. Yesterday I connected my PS4 controller and nothing happened. I looked on Google after the Issue and nothing helped me. The only thing I know is that Windows doesn't
    recognize my PS4 controller because I don't see it in the "Game Controllers". Can you tell me what driver to install or what do to in order to play again?

imgur.com

Alessandro-VladAiloaie, Oct 23, 2021
  3. Time Lady Win User
    PS4 Controller doesn't work or isn't recognized by Windows

Did you start DS4 before turning on the controller?

I’ve found that is required otherwise the PC doesn’t ‘see’ the PS4 controller.

Time Lady, Oct 23, 2021
  4. ReoRR Win User

DS4 program doesn't recognize my already connected PS4 controller

PS4 Dualshock 4 Controller Failing To Stay Connected

I usually run a program called "DS4 Windows" alongside the controller since windows isn't very compatible with ps4 controllers.

DS4 Windows just emulates an xbox 360 controller, and i got the controller to work for a short while with the program, but the "wireless controller" (the DS4 controller driver) cuts out, and i get no more signal through the emulator.
    DS4 program doesn't recognize my already connected PS4 controller 7353761d-9a57-4ede-b774-6850f47027bb?upload=true.png

ReoRR, Oct 23, 2021
Thema:

DS4 program doesn't recognize my already connected PS4 controller

1. DS4 program doesn't recognize my already connected PS4 controller - Similar Threads - DS4 program doesn't

2. DS4 program doesn't recognize my already connected PS4 controller

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DS4 program doesn't recognize my already connected PS4 controller: Dear All,I got myself a new PC build. However, I would like to connect my ps4 controller via usb to play FIFA 22, normally on my old laptop I was just plugging in using the same usb wire or connecting via Bluetooth and once I open DS4 the controller is recognized in the...
  3. PS4 controller is not recognized anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PS4 controller is not recognized anymore: Hello, I have been playing games with PS4 controller on my computer for few years now, sometimes I needed a help of DS4widnows utility, but these days, Win10 just installed and worked with my controller just fine without any need of interference. Today after a month time off...
  4. Computer not recognizing ps4 controller

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer not recognizing ps4 controller: Hello, I am attempting to connect a ps4 dualshock controller to my PC via a Micro-USB cable from the front of the controller into a USB slot on my motherboard. However, when I plug it in, nothing happens. The device isnt listed in the control panel or any other places on my...
  5. PS4 controllers, DS4, doesnt pair in wirelles

PS4 controllers, DS4, doesnt pair in wirelles: Hi I'm having a problem trying to pair 2 DS5 contrllers to my pc. I bought 2 of them and a dongle, it was working fine, but for another reason I had to format my pc, then I reinstalled the program I use for connecting DS4 controllers inputmapper and it worked just one time,...
  6. PS4 Controller Connecting

in Windows 10 Customization
    PS4 Controller Connecting: I plugged in my controller to my PC and it worked just fine. Now that the charger is worn out, my controller wont connect with the working charger. Also, when I try connect the controller to bluetooth, it says that I have to turn bluetooth on and I don't have the switch to...
  7. Bluetooth not connecting to DS4 controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth not connecting to DS4 controller: I have a QUALCOMM QCA9377chipsetwhich is installed on a Dell Inspiron 3593 with windows 10. I am trying to connect a sony DS4 controller to it via Bluetooth. All other Bluetooth seems to work fine but it cannot connect to the controller. The controller works on other PC’s...
  8. ps4 controller Not recognized

in Windows 10 Customization
    ps4 controller Not recognized: iv been trying to connect my ps4 controller to my pc running windows 10 via usb. whenever i plug it in nothing happens and when i click the power button on the controller it just flashes blue. when i go to device manager, under game controller there is nothing. iv tried...
  9. PS4 Controller doesn't work or isn't recognized by Windows

PS4 Controller doesn't work or isn't recognized by Windows: I am playing FIFA 19 since November with my PS4 Controller that works with an App called DS4. Yesterday I connected my PS4 controller and nothing happened. I looked on Google after the Issue and nothing helped me. The only thing I know is that Windows doesn't recognize my PS4...
  10. DS4/PS4 Controller not recognized correctly. PC. Windows 10.

DS4/PS4 Controller not recognized correctly. PC. Windows 10.: I previously had issues with my PS4 controller not being recognized correctly on my pc, and found a fix on a windows support page but it's not something a lot know about, so it's hard to find again. It was a small three lettered abbreviation that i would run through "run",...