Windows 10: Ds4 scuf impact?

Discus and support Ds4 scuf impact? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Can I configure ds4 on Windows with my scuf Impact without Bluetooth, and if so how? Ds4 scuf impact? Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Pingasmon, Jun 9, 2020.

1. Pingasmon Win User

Ds4 scuf impact?

Can I configure ds4 on Windows with my scuf Impact without Bluetooth, and if so how?

:)

Pingasmon, Jun 9, 2020

2. Broken Internet Driver after DS4 is connected

At first. I thought it was this program for emulating the DS4 controller as an Xbox controller. So I removed it. But it still occurs when I plug in and out the DS4 controller. The internet drops to 0 then disabled itself.

Ashngoy_Uchiha, Jun 21, 2020
  3. allen337 Win User
    allen337, Jun 21, 2020
  4. Ds4 scuf impact?

Start-up impact

Any programmes listed on Start-up tab in Task Manager can be enabled or disabled. If you change software from time you may see changes in the list. This list is useful if you do not need a
    High impact item listed to start when the computer is booted. You can disable the item and make other arrangements for the software to start when it suits you.

Gerry C J Cornell, Jun 21, 2020
Thema:

Ds4 scuf impact?

1. Ds4 scuf impact? - Similar Threads - Ds4 scuf impact

2. Genshin impact

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Genshin impact: Hello everyone..I'm Daim.. I play a game called Genshin... And the problem I'm facing is that whenever I fullscreen1680x1050my game..it colors changes.. Even though my PC recommend this resolution...I don't know why this is happening..if less my resolution then the colors get...
  3. Genshin impact

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Genshin impact: Hello everyone..I'm Daim.. I play a game called Genshin... And the problem I'm facing is that whenever I fullscreen1680x1050my game..it colors changes.. Even though my PC recommend this resolution...I don't know why this is happening..if less my resolution then the colors get...
  4. Genshin Impact

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Genshin Impact: Is my genshin impact account still safe if i stay on windows 10 and never upgrade to windows 11? But someone says "No. If you are running the game on an unsupported, outdated, or end of support system, you will always run the risk of losing not only your Genshin account, but...
  5. Genshin Impact

Genshin Impact: Is my genshin impact account still safe if i stay on windows 10 and never upgrade to windows 11? But someone says "No. If you are running the game on an unsupported, outdated, or end of support system, you will always run the risk of losing not only your Genshin account, but...
  6. Downloading .NET for DS4 Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloading .NET for DS4 Windows: Hello, I wanted to use my ps4 controller for my game and to do that I had to download DS4 windows. I downloaded it and it says I can't open it until I download .NET. I download .NET and it still doesn't work. It says I still need to download .NET even though I already...
  7. Downloading .NET for DS4 Windows

Downloading .NET for DS4 Windows: Hello, I wanted to use my ps4 controller for my game and to do that I had to download DS4 windows. I downloaded it and it says I can't open it until I download .NET. I download .NET and it still doesn't work. It says I still need to download .NET even though I already...
  8. Fake DS4 Controller?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fake DS4 Controller?: How definitive is the serial number check for a PS4 controller (Fix & Replace | PlayStation Support | Sony PlayStation)? If my serial number doesn't come up, is that a sure thing it's fake. I have one I suspect is fake, but I'm not seeing any of the tell tale signs and it...
  9. Bluetooth not connecting to DS4 controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth not connecting to DS4 controller: I have a QUALCOMM QCA9377chipsetwhich is installed on a Dell Inspiron 3593 with windows 10. I am trying to connect a sony DS4 controller to it via Bluetooth. All other Bluetooth seems to work fine but it cannot connect to the controller. The controller works on other PC’s...
  10. DS4 Controller Needs a PIN

in Windows 10 Customization
    DS4 Controller Needs a PIN: I don't know why my DS4 controller needs a PIN to connect, I did not set one, heck i don't even know how to. I have tried to retard my computer, nothing. I unplugged the adapter, still didn't work. I have tried everything i know and it didn't work....