Windows 10: DSA Service High Memory or CPU Usage on Windows 11/10

Discus and support DSA Service High Memory or CPU Usage on Windows 11/10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]For some users, DSA Service is consuming a lot of CPU or Memory. When users expanded DSA Service, they saw Intel(R) Driver & Support Assistant.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Apr 19, 2022.

1. WinClub New Member

DSA Service High Memory or CPU Usage on Windows 11/10

DSA Service High Memory or CPU Usage on Windows 11/10 DSA-Service.png
    For some users, DSA Service is consuming a lot of CPU or Memory. When users expanded DSA Service, they saw Intel(R) Driver & Support Assistant. So, it is clear that the service is related to Intel and is genuine. Then why is it taking so much of your memory, well, that’s what we are going to […]

This article DSA Service High Memory or CPU Usage on Windows 11/10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Apr 19, 2022
  2. DenetteBoyd-King, Apr 19, 2022
  3. Windows Explorer high CPU Usage in Windows 10

Hi Andrew,

Usually, too many background processes can boost your CPU usage. Since you already disabled the apps that are not necessary on startup,
    we suggest checking the applications running once you have successfully boot Windows 10. To do this, simply follow the steps below:

• Click on the Start button and type Task Manager on the search box.
    • On the Task Manager window, you should see the programs running.
    • Click on the More details drop-down button to see the total number of apps running and their real-time CPU usage.

From there, you should see what applications are running on high CPU usage. You can also
    restart the Windows Management Instrumentation service and see if your CPU performance will improve. Follow the instructions below to restart the service:

• Click on the Start button and type Services.
    • Scroll down the list and look for Windows Management Instrumentation.
    • Right click on it and select Restart.

Should you have further questions, please let us know.

Jefferson Ore, Apr 19, 2022
  4. DSA Service High Memory or CPU Usage on Windows 11/10

svchost.exe / service host : local system ( network restricted ) high usage memory and CPU

When you open Task Manager a little bit, you’ll see that svchost.exe service host: local system (network restricted) is causing the problem of high CPU usage. To improve your Windows performance, and get rid of the high CPU usage, you
    have to disable Superfetch service. Superfetch used to pre-load data from hard disk into RAM memory. So let's follow this steps.

Fix svchost.exe service host: local system (network restricted)

dedyprasetiyo724, Apr 19, 2022
Thema:

DSA Service High Memory or CPU Usage on Windows 11/10

1. DSA Service High Memory or CPU Usage on Windows 11/10 - Similar Threads - DSA Service High

2. High memory and cpu usage

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    High memory and cpu usage: Never had this happen to me before. My memory and cpu usage is higher than normal, task manager says that my memory usage is 60% on idle. It's usually about 20 or 30, my cpu is 10% on idle and it spikes to 60 sometimes. When I open a game or browser they get significantly...
  3. High Memory Usage and CPU in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High Memory Usage and CPU in Windows 10: I have a problem.. after trying a lot of solutions nothing really works.i have only chrome opened with one tab writing this question* and it takes 400 MB..not to mention 60% of memory is being used and i don't know for what it is being used..nothing runs in my background. no...
  4. High Memory Usage and CPU in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    High Memory Usage and CPU in Windows 10: I have a problem.. after trying a lot of solutions nothing really works.i have only chrome opened with one tab writing this question* and it takes 400 MB..not to mention 60% of memory is being used and i don't know for what it is being used..nothing runs in my background. no...
  5. High Memory Usage and CPU in Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. HP HotKey UWP Service High Memory and CPU Usage on Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    HP HotKey UWP Service High Memory and CPU Usage on Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]Some HP users are reporting that the HP HotKey UWP Service is using high CPU and Memory on their Windows 11 or Windows 10 computers. In this guide, we have a few solutions to fix the issue. What is the HP HotKey UWP Service? The HP HotKey UWP service on your HP PC is...
  7. High Memory usage by a service

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    High Memory usage by a service: The antimalware service executable and service host: syst main processes are consuming 15% of my ram altogether. How do I stop these? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/high-memory-usage-by-a-service/2e2345d9-a647-43f4-bf14-2c81bec61712
  8. High Memory usage by a service

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    High Memory usage by a service: The antimalware service executable and service host: syst main processes are consuming 15% of my ram altogether. How do I stop these? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/high-memory-usage-by-a-service/2e2345d9-a647-43f4-bf14-2c81bec61712
  9. High Memory usage by a service

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Service Host SysMain causing High CPU and Memory usage in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Service Host SysMain causing High CPU and Memory usage in Windows 10: [ATTACH]A lot of users have reported that the SysMain process (earlier known as Superfetch) […] This article Service Host SysMain causing High CPU and Memory usage in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...