Windows 10: DSIM Query

Discus and support DSIM Query in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I was having problems with my windows updates saying we can't install some updates because other updates are in progress. I searched for this in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by shreyashjaiswal, Sep 5, 2020.

1. DSIM Query

I was having problems with my windows updates saying we can't install some updates because other updates are in progress. I searched for this in the community and got a solution using DSIM but now DSIM is showing some errors. DSIM Query 5e97e78e-1b08-4766-b7b9-90651c335c8d?upload=true.png

I do not know what to do here because there are 2 loading bars and one of them is stuck at 84.9% and the other one is complete and says restore operation completed successfully.

:)

shreyashjaiswal, Sep 5, 2020

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Sep 5, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    April 2017 updates for Get & Transform in Excel 2016 and Power Query

Source: April 2017 updates for Get Transform in Excel 2016 and the Power Query add-in - Office Blogs

Brink, Sep 5, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

DSIM Query

April 2017 updates for Get & Transform in Excel 2016 and Power Query

Source: April 2017 updates for Get Transform in Excel 2016 and the Power Query add-in - Office Blogs

Brink, Sep 5, 2020
Thema:

DSIM Query

1. DSIM Query - Similar Threads - DSIM Query

2. Win 10 Won't Update - Says, "Undoing Changes" Each Time - And DSIM RestoreHealth only gets...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 Won't Update - Says, "Undoing Changes" Each Time - And DSIM RestoreHealth only gets...: Please help me. I can't update win 10 because there are corrupt files. After running DISM scanhealth and cleanup it comes back saying it CAN be fixed, but after I run RestoreHealth it only ever gets to 79.8% and then it says it can't locate the repair files to fix the...
  3. Please Help with DSIM RestoreHealth that Can't find the source files no matter what I try

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please Help with DSIM RestoreHealth that Can't find the source files no matter what I try: Sir, could you please help me. I can't update win 10 because there are corrupt files. After running DISM scanhealth and cleanup it comes back saying it CAN be fixed, but after I run RestoreHealth it only ever gets to 79.8% and then it says it can't locate the files to repair...
  4. Please Help with DSIM RestoreHealth that Can't find the source files no matter what I try

Please Help with DSIM RestoreHealth that Can't find the source files no matter what I try: Sir, could you please help me. I can't update win 10 because there are corrupt files. After running DISM scanhealth and cleanup it comes back saying it CAN be fixed, but after I run RestoreHealth it only ever gets to 79.8% and then it says it can't locate the files to repair...
  5. Please Help with DSIM RestoreHealth that Can't find the source files no matter what I try

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. DSIM - Error 5 access denide

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DSIM - Error 5 access denide: When i try to save changes with DSIM i get access deniedI can see the issue in that the folder i mounted to is marked as read only. The issue is any and all folders i create are all defaulted read only. I cange the setting and it appears to apply but then check the porpeties...
  7. DSIM - Error 5 access denide

DSIM - Error 5 access denide: When i try to save changes with DSIM i get access deniedI can see the issue in that the folder i mounted to is marked as read only. The issue is any and all folders i create are all defaulted read only. I cange the setting and it appears to apply but then check the porpeties...
  8. DSIM - Error 5 access denide

9. Win 10 very slow. DSIM and Scannow won't run

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10 very slow. DSIM and Scannow won't run: Win 20H2 19042-928Intel i7, 32gbGTX 16601Gb SSD system + various HDsThis hard to type as keys are laggy or repeat. Won't update.C:\Users\Admin>sfc /scannow Windows Resource Protection could not start the repair service. C:\Users\Admin>winver C:\Users\Admin>Dism.exe /online...
  10. Win 10 very slow. DSIM and Scannow won't run

Win 10 very slow. DSIM and Scannow won't run: Win 20H2 19042-928Intel i7, 32gbGTX 16601Gb SSD system + various HDsThis hard to type as keys are laggy or repeat. Won't update.C:\Users\Admin>sfc /scannow Windows Resource Protection could not start the repair service. C:\Users\Admin>winver C:\Users\Admin>Dism.exe /online...