Windows 10: DST.exe

Discus and support DST.exe in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; A message is Popping again and again in my HP laptop "authorised controlled block "something like that and in my laptop DST.exe has not been... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Hardik Shivhare, Jan 6, 2021.

1. DST.exe

A message is Popping again and again in my HP laptop

"authorised controlled block "something like that

and in my laptop DST.exe has not been installed by me i.e it was already installed

so what should i do next

Please suggest me

Thank you

:)

Hardik Shivhare, Jan 6, 2021

2. DST Outlook 2007 and Windows Mobile

Well, my DST updater got me with the right time when I got up this morning. BUT now all the appointments in my Outlook 2007 are one hour later than when they actually are. For instance, 4pm appointments are listed at 5pm. Then 7am appointments are now
    listed at 8am. It is the same on my mobile device (samsung saga). So the only way to fix this on my computer is to turn off the auto update on my computer for time and then manually turn off DST.

Please help.

Tim Bristol, Jan 6, 2021
  3. WM5DST.exe :DST Issue

Two things come to mind right away. As Linley suggested above, have you installed the DST updates for Windows Mobile? If not then check out this link:

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobile/en-us/downloads/microsoft/daylight-savings-update.mspx

The second thing is DST in effect? If so, have you enabled the automatic timezone update from your cell provider? If so, are they showing DST or standard time?

http://experiencemobility.net http://mobilitysite.com

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Jan 6, 2021
  4. Eric Ber Win User

DST.exe

Can't run .exe file

Hi Phil,

There are several reasons why you are having issues running .exe files on your Windows 10 laptop. To assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your laptop prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • What is the error message that you received when running .exe files?

Regards.

Eric Ber, Jan 6, 2021
Thema:

DST.exe

1. DST.exe - Similar Threads - DST exe

2. windwos 11 23H2 , not update DST time For amman from +2 to +3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windwos 11 23H2 , not update DST time For amman from +2 to +3: windwos 11 23H2 , not update DST time For amman from +2 to +3 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windwos-11-23h2-not-update-dst-time-for-amman-from/f1ee2f16-93c2-4dd8-bb6b-87700f1145bb
  3. windwos 11 23H2 , not update DST time For amman from +2 to +3

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windwos 11 23H2 , not update DST time For amman from +2 to +3: windwos 11 23H2 , not update DST time For amman from +2 to +3 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windwos-11-23h2-not-update-dst-time-for-amman-from/f1ee2f16-93c2-4dd8-bb6b-87700f1145bb
  4. is the update change the time zone to be cairo GMT+3 or just change the time - Cairo DST update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is the update change the time zone to be cairo GMT+3 or just change the time - Cairo DST update: is the update change the time zone to be cairo GMT+3 or just change the time ,as i found the update change the time with out changing the time zone...
  5. is the update change the time zone to be cairo GMT+3 or just change the time - Cairo DST update

is the update change the time zone to be cairo GMT+3 or just change the time - Cairo DST update: is the update change the time zone to be cairo GMT+3 or just change the time ,as i found the update change the time with out changing the time zone...
  6. is the update change the time zone to be cairo GMT+3 or just change the time - Cairo DST update

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Task Scheduler issue due to DST Changes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task Scheduler issue due to DST Changes: We have hit an bug in Task Scheduler . The version of windows is : Windows Server 2016Problem:The task finishes within 5 seconds of getting triggered. The task does not perform the desired actions.However if the same task is triggered manually, the task runs...
  8. Task Scheduler issue due to DST Changes

Task Scheduler issue due to DST Changes: We have hit an bug in Task Scheduler . The version of windows is : Windows Server 2016Problem:The task finishes within 5 seconds of getting triggered. The task does not perform the desired actions.However if the same task is triggered manually, the task runs...
  9. Windows 10 Task Scheduler DST March 2023 issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Task Scheduler DST March 2023 issues: Since the Daylight Summer Time changed last weekend, some scheduled tasks have failed to run on Windows 10.The issue appears to be tasks scheduled to start between 0:00 and 1:00 do not run.I have several tasks starting at various times of the day and I have noted that two...
  10. Windows 10 Task Scheduler DST March 2023 issues

Windows 10 Task Scheduler DST March 2023 issues: Since the Daylight Summer Time changed last weekend, some scheduled tasks have failed to run on Windows 10.The issue appears to be tasks scheduled to start between 0:00 and 1:00 do not run.I have several tasks starting at various times of the day and I have noted that two...