Windows 10: DTS Audio does not open

Discus and support DTS Audio does not open in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I cant get the DTS Audio to open, I've scanned each driver related to audio for hardware changes, trued updating them, rebooting, running as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JenniferButler1, Mar 3, 2020.

1. DTS Audio does not open

I cant get the DTS Audio to open, I've scanned each driver related to audio for hardware changes, trued updating them, rebooting, running as administrator. Ran troubleshooter several times & tried using HP Diagnostics the results always show no problems even if your PC is about to blow up Suggestions? Realtek Audio is working, but I like tweaking the equalizer to different genres for better sounding tunes. Thanks!

:)

JenniferButler1, Mar 3, 2020

2. DTS Audio Control and headphone plug

Hi Terry,

This issue with the DTS Audio Control can be caused by system corruption on the application itself. As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you uninstall the application. Here's how:

• Type DTS in the search field at the task bar.
    • Right-click on the DTS Audio Control in the results.
    • Click Uninstall.
    • Once done, proceed with installing it back.

You can also check out with HP as the manufacturer of this application for any updated drivers that can help to resolve the issue.

You may try to plug in the headphone again once the issue has been resolved. If it is the same, try a different headphone and let us know about the results.

Should you need additional assistance, do let us know.

Jennifer Bri, Mar 3, 2020
  3. Riel Alc Win User
    DTS Audio is unavailable for the specified audio device

Hi,

To better assist you with the issue, what is the make and model of the audio device you're using?

We're looking forward to your reply.

That's a good question. I don't know what it's talking about. I have a pair of simple speakers and Windows says I have

HD Pro Webcam C910

Intel(R) Display Audio

Realtek High Definition Audio.

I don't know what the Intel Display Audio is since I don't have a display with audio. Do you think that might be it? The message appears each time I start up but does not return during a session and sound seems to be fine.

The message "DTS Audio is unavailable for the specified audio device" means that the audio device doesn't support DTS. To resolve this issue, we suggest disabling it by following the steps below:

• Press Windows Key. Type DTS, then select
      DTS Audio Control Panel
    • Click Advanced Settings.
    • Under Enable playback muti-streaming, click Disable.

DTS Audio does not open d769f5e7-9aea-471a-aa2f-fa30c91748e3.jpg

Note: DTS (Dedicated To Sound) is a series of multichannel audio technologies owned by DTS, Inc. (formerly known as Digital Theater Systems, Inc.).

Feel free to post back with the result for further assistance.

Riel Alc, Mar 3, 2020
  4. Gnugs Win User

DTS Audio does not open

DTS Audio is unavailable for the specified audio device

Hi,

To better assist you with the issue, what is the make and model of the audio device you're using?

We're looking forward to your reply.

That's a good question. I don't know what it's talking about. I have a pair of simple speakers and Windows says I have

HD Pro Webcam C910

Intel(R) Display Audio

Realtek High Definition Audio.

I don't know what the Intel Display Audio is since I don't have a display with audio. Do you think that might be it? The message appears each time I start up but does not return during a session and sound seems to be fine.

The message "DTS Audio is unavailable for the specified audio device" means that the audio device doesn't support DTS. To resolve this issue, we suggest disabling it by following the steps below:

• Press Windows Key. Type DTS, then select
      DTS Audio Control Panel
    • Click Advanced Settings.
    • Under Enable playback muti-streaming, click Disable.

DTS Audio does not open 02b7746e-cef8-456a-a598-bdf380a68859.jpg

Note: DTS (Dedicated To Sound) is a series of multichannel audio technologies owned by DTS, Inc. (formerly known as Digital Theater Systems, Inc.).

Feel free to post back with the result for further assistance.

My window looks very different. It has no "advanced settings" for selection and does not have an option to disable multi-streaming.

DTS Audio does not open b780f47a-79d2-4bc7-811f-98f8d23f42dc.png

Gnugs, Mar 3, 2020
Thema:

DTS Audio does not open

1. DTS Audio does not open - Similar Threads - DTS Audio does

2. DTS audio processing is uninstalled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DTS audio processing is uninstalled: Hello,I am VatshalI have accidentally uninstalled DTS audio processing app. How to install it back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dts-audio-processing-is-uninstalled/55ea26c9-b95e-4d6c-81f6-1fd07c78fe0d
  3. DTS audio processing is uninstalled

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DTS audio processing is uninstalled: Hello,I am VatshalI have accidentally uninstalled DTS audio processing app. How to install it back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dts-audio-processing-is-uninstalled/55ea26c9-b95e-4d6c-81f6-1fd07c78fe0d
  4. DTS Audio Control Issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DTS Audio Control Issue: I'm not entirely sure how to go about this, since I've never had this much of an issue with a PC before so forgive me if how I'm saying this seems scattered or doesn't make sense. Feel free to ask for any info needed to help fix the issue, though you might need to give me...
  5. DTS Audio Control Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DTS Audio Control Issue: I'm not entirely sure how to go about this, since I've never had this much of an issue with a PC before so forgive me if how I'm saying this seems scattered or doesn't make sense. Feel free to ask for any info needed to help fix the issue, though you might need to give me...
  6. DTS Audio Control Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. DTS AUDIO PROCESSING app showing dts audio processing settings are unavailable as audio...

DTS AUDIO PROCESSING app showing dts audio processing settings are unavailable as audio...: I have uninstalled the DTS app that was given for some days it was working fine but after few days it started showing me the about page so I uninstalled the app and tried to reinstall it from the Microsoft store first it was not installing then i went to windows update to...
  8. dts audio is unavailable for the specified audio device

dts audio is unavailable for the specified audio device: Buenos dias. Desde hace un tiempo (no se cual fue la causa) me sale este error al iniciar la PC y no tengo manera de repararlo. Por favor espero una respuesta. Gracias Mi sistema es: Windows 10 Pro 2019 Procesador > Intel Core i7 7700 - 4.20 Gb RAM > 8Gb Sistema...
  9. DTS Audio Output

DTS Audio Output: Hi. I received a video with the sound in DTS format and I cannot figure out how to play DTS audio with my speakers. I searched online and many people have said to install new drivers or decode the DTS audio. I am by no means well-versed with computers, so I was hesitant about...
  10. DTS Audio is unavailable for the specified audio device

DTS Audio is unavailable for the specified audio device: Heya. After installing the Creators Update for Windows10 this message pops up after each startup. https://puu.sh/vdhja/a0f8d9ab36.png Realtek Driver version is 6.0.1.8105 Sound still seems to work as before so I'm not sure what device its having issues with......

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dts audio not opening