Windows 10: DTS Audio issue Windows 10 Pro - V 1803

Discus and support DTS Audio issue Windows 10 Pro - V 1803 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi there ... I have a problem with DTS 5.1 files. I use the headset by Optical I can't hear the sound but when change the headset from "Optical" to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by aBaDy10, Dec 5, 2018.

1. aBaDy10 Win User

DTS Audio issue Windows 10 Pro - V 1803

Hi there ...

I have a problem with DTS 5.1 files. I use the headset by Optical I can't hear the sound but when change the headset from "Optical" to "Audio Jack" I can hear it but without surround.

My headset: Astro A40 2013.

Motherboard: Msi gaming m5 z370.

I tried to update the Driver NOT working also reinstall still the same DTS Audio issue Windows 10 Pro - V 1803 :(

Plz help me DTS Audio issue Windows 10 Pro - V 1803 :(

:)

aBaDy10, Dec 5, 2018
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 5, 2018
  3. Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers for Windows 10 (Dolby Digital Live/DTS Interactive)

windows 10 build 16184 fixed yeahhhhhhhhh
    ""
    • Some audio drivers have an “encoding Audio Processing Object” feature; this is commonly known as “Dolby Digital Live” or “DTS Connect”. This takes the output of the Windows audio engine mix, encodes it (as Dolby Digital, DTS, or some other format) and sends it out over a S/PDIF optical link for decoding by an external audio receiver. An issue was introduced which resulted in this feature no longer working, which is now fixed.
    • "

itachimendes, Dec 5, 2018
  4. byu1 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers for Windows 10 (Dolby Digital Live/DTS Interactive)

Maybe. I tested on build 16184 with mod file from Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7, 8,10, page #1681. When I click on test a sound on DTS and DDL, no error( fail to a tone) .

byu1, Dec 5, 2018
Thema:

1. DTS Audio issue Windows 10 Pro - V 1803 - Similar Threads - DTS Audio issue

2. DTS audio settings & quality issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DTS audio settings & quality issues: I've been having a bunch of sound quality issues using my Bluetooth headset with my PC lately. I've been using the standard DTS audio program my PC came with and a Coiwn E9 Bluetooth headset. The issues I've been noticing is scratchy crackling audio and low ambient music when...
  3. DTS Audio Control Issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DTS Audio Control Issue: I'm not entirely sure how to go about this, since I've never had this much of an issue with a PC before so forgive me if how I'm saying this seems scattered or doesn't make sense. Feel free to ask for any info needed to help fix the issue, though you might need to give me...
  4. DTS Audio Control Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DTS Audio Control Issue: I'm not entirely sure how to go about this, since I've never had this much of an issue with a PC before so forgive me if how I'm saying this seems scattered or doesn't make sense. Feel free to ask for any info needed to help fix the issue, though you might need to give me...
  5. DTS Audio Control Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Issues with DTS-X and RealTek Audio Console on Windows 10 20H2 version

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Issues with DTS-X and RealTek Audio Console on Windows 10 20H2 version: So, I have Asus TUF A15 Ryzen 4800H/16GB RAM/1TB SSD/GTX 1660Ti and I had purchased it last year. It has Realtek Audio Console software and DTS-X software to handle sound management and quality. I wanted to know whether Windows 10 20H2 update has caused any issue with the...
  7. DTS Audio Output

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DTS Audio Output: Hi. I received a video with the sound in DTS format and I cannot figure out how to play DTS audio with my speakers. I searched online and many people have said to install new drivers or decode the DTS audio. I am by no means well-versed with computers, so I was hesitant about...
  8. Windows 10 Pro/Hyper-V disconnection issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Pro/Hyper-V disconnection issues: Hello Community, Since a few days, I am intensively working with Hyper-V and have issues that I am often disconnected from my session. It happens especially, when I am scrolling in PowerShell (I have a Test-environment on my Hyper-V and test PowerShell against AD). So I...
  9. Sound issue since Windows 10 v. 1803

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Sound issue since Windows 10 v. 1803: Hi! Since updating to the creators update, my sound is experiencing some serious issues. This is an example of what I get: http://puu.sh/Bt9WO/9e0b05ec30.m4a I have a MB Gigabyte 170 hd3, an intel core i7 6700k, an NVIDIA GT 740. I'm mainly using my monitor as a speaker...
  10. Windows 10 Pro 1803 Performans issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro 1803 Performans issue: I am having performance problems. Not just me, but many people are having this problem. Fps falls in games etc. there are problems. Please correct this problem thanks .....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 1809 dts spdif

2. microphone and speaker issues windows 10pro

3. dts audio test windows 10

4. dolby hd audio for windows 10 1803,
  5. dts audio system for windows 10