Windows 10: DTS AUDIO PROCESSING app showing dts audio processing settings are unavailable as audio...

Discus and support DTS AUDIO PROCESSING app showing dts audio processing settings are unavailable as audio... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have uninstalled the DTS app that was given for some days it was working fine but after few days it started showing me the about page so I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by mahindrakodali, Oct 13, 2021.

1. DTS AUDIO PROCESSING app showing dts audio processing settings are unavailable as audio...

I have uninstalled the DTS app that was given for some days it was working fine but after few days it started showing me the about page so I uninstalled the app and tried to reinstall it from the Microsoft store first it was not installing then i went to windows update to check update then it started installing components that are needed for dts and finally, i installed the dts app this time I was able to install the app successfully but it showed the error that I mentioned in the subject. there were some problems when the windows update installed the components my audio stopped working someho

:)

mahindrakodali, Oct 13, 2021
Thema:

DTS AUDIO PROCESSING app showing dts audio processing settings are unavailable as audio...

1. DTS AUDIO PROCESSING app showing dts audio processing settings are unavailable as audio... - Similar Threads - DTS AUDIO PROCESSING

2. DTS audio processing is uninstalled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DTS audio processing is uninstalled: Hello,I am VatshalI have accidentally uninstalled DTS audio processing app. How to install it back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dts-audio-processing-is-uninstalled/55ea26c9-b95e-4d6c-81f6-1fd07c78fe0d
  3. DTS audio processing is uninstalled

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DTS audio processing is uninstalled: Hello,I am VatshalI have accidentally uninstalled DTS audio processing app. How to install it back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dts-audio-processing-is-uninstalled/55ea26c9-b95e-4d6c-81f6-1fd07c78fe0d
  4. DTS audio process settings are unavailable with currently active audio device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DTS audio process settings are unavailable with currently active audio device: Hi All,I am getting the above error message when I launch DTS. It has worked ok previouslyAsusVivobook 15 K513 intel i5 11gen model running fully up to date version of Windows 11 DevThe DtsApo4Service is runing and i already reinstal all of my driver and DTS can't runing with...
  5. DTS audio process settings are unavailable with currently active audio device

DTS audio process settings are unavailable with currently active audio device: Hi All,I am getting the above error message when I launch DTS. It has worked ok previouslyAsusVivobook 15 K513 intel i5 11gen model running fully up to date version of Windows 11 DevThe DtsApo4Service is runing and i already reinstal all of my driver and DTS can't runing with...
  6. DTS audio process settings are unavailable as audio service connection lost

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DTS audio process settings are unavailable as audio service connection lost: Hello Everyone,I am getting the above error message when I launch DTS. It was working before. My model In Infinix INbook X2 Plus with i5 1155G7 and Windows 11 22H2. Can anyone please help me with the error as I am not able to find any solution online and tried multiple things...
  7. DTS audio process settings are unavailable as audio service connection lost

DTS audio process settings are unavailable as audio service connection lost: Hello Everyone,I am getting the above error message when I launch DTS. It was working before. My model In Infinix INbook X2 Plus with i5 1155G7 and Windows 11 22H2. Can anyone please help me with the error as I am not able to find any solution online and tried multiple things...
  8. dts audio processing setting are unavailable as audio service connection has lost

in Windows 10 Gaming
    dts audio processing setting are unavailable as audio service connection has lost: hi I have been using infinix inbook x1 from last 1 monthafter upgrading to windows 11 the above error displays to the dts audio processing app i tried to contact microsoft but no satisfactory reply was received from themhelp to resolve this issue...
  9. dts audio processing setting are unavailable as audio service connection has lost

dts audio processing setting are unavailable as audio service connection has lost: hi I have been using infinix inbook x1 from last 1 monthafter upgrading to windows 11 the above error displays to the dts audio processing app i tried to contact microsoft but no satisfactory reply was received from themhelp to resolve this issue...
  10. DTS audio process settings are unavailable as audio service connection lost

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DTS audio process settings are unavailable as audio service connection lost: Hi AllI am getting the above error message when I launch DTS. It has worked ok previouslyAsusVivobook 2021 model running fully up to date version of Windows 10Does anyone know specifically what the error message means and how I can get DTS working again on my laptopThank...