Windows 10: "DTS Audio Processing settings are unavailable with currently active audio devices" I am...

Discus and support "DTS Audio Processing settings are unavailable with currently active audio devices" I am... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; "DTS Audio Processing settings are unavailable with currently active audio devices" I am getting such error, it used to work very well before but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sri Sai Teja Thullimill, Mar 23, 2023.

1. "DTS Audio Processing settings are unavailable with currently active audio devices" I am...

"DTS Audio Processing settings are unavailable with currently active audio devices" I am getting such error, it used to work very well before but recently it is showing such problem, my system is ASUS vivobook

:)

Sri Sai Teja Thullimill, Mar 23, 2023
  2. Riel Alc Win User

DTS Audio is unavailable for the specified audio device

Hi,

To better assist you with the issue, what is the make and model of the audio device you're using?

We're looking forward to your reply.

That's a good question. I don't know what it's talking about. I have a pair of simple speakers and Windows says I have

HD Pro Webcam C910

Intel(R) Display Audio

Realtek High Definition Audio.

I don't know what the Intel Display Audio is since I don't have a display with audio. Do you think that might be it? The message appears each time I start up but does not return during a session and sound seems to be fine.

The message "DTS Audio is unavailable for the specified audio device" means that the audio device doesn't support DTS. To resolve this issue, we suggest disabling it by following the steps below:

• Press Windows Key. Type DTS, then select
      DTS Audio Control Panel
    • Click Advanced Settings.
    • Under Enable playback muti-streaming, click Disable.

"DTS Audio Processing settings are unavailable with currently active audio devices" I am... d769f5e7-9aea-471a-aa2f-fa30c91748e3.jpg

Note: DTS (Dedicated To Sound) is a series of multichannel audio technologies owned by DTS, Inc. (formerly known as Digital Theater Systems, Inc.).

Feel free to post back with the result for further assistance.

Riel Alc, Mar 23, 2023
  3. Gnugs Win User

Hi,

To better assist you with the issue, what is the make and model of the audio device you're using?

That's a good question. I don't know what it's talking about. I have a pair of simple speakers and Windows says I have

HD Pro Webcam C910

Intel(R) Display Audio

Realtek High Definition Audio.

I don't know what the Intel Display Audio is since I don't have a display with audio. Do you think that might be it? The message appears each time I start up but does not return during a session and sound seems to be fine.

The message "DTS Audio is unavailable for the specified audio device" means that the audio device doesn't support DTS. To resolve this issue, we suggest disabling it by following the steps below:

• Press Windows Key. Type DTS, then select
      DTS Audio Control Panel
    • Click Advanced Settings.
    • Under Enable playback muti-streaming, click Disable.

"DTS Audio Processing settings are unavailable with currently active audio devices" I am... 02b7746e-cef8-456a-a598-bdf380a68859.jpg

Note: DTS (Dedicated To Sound) is a series of multichannel audio technologies owned by DTS, Inc. (formerly known as Digital Theater Systems, Inc.).

Feel free to post back with the result for further assistance.

My window looks very different. It has no "advanced settings" for selection and does not have an option to disable multi-streaming.

"DTS Audio Processing settings are unavailable with currently active audio devices" I am... b780f47a-79d2-4bc7-811f-98f8d23f42dc.png

Gnugs, Mar 23, 2023
  4. "DTS Audio Processing settings are unavailable with currently active audio devices" I am...

Hi,

This message started appearing after the last major windows upgrade but doesn't appear to effect the sound at all coming from the system. It just appears once at boot up and there doesn't seem to be any way to fix it, or to at least stop it from appearing

My system specs are

Edition: Windows 10 Home

Version: 1703

OS Build: 15063.296

Processor: Intel Core i7-7700K CPU @ 4.20 GHz

RAM: 16GB DDR4

System Type: 64-bit OS, x64-based Processor

Audio: Realtek High Definition Audio

Driver Ver: 6.0.1.7962

DirectX Ver: DirectX 12

Audio Controller: HD Audio

Audio Codec: ALC1220

Really looking forward to a response on this please

Hi Warren,

Please check the steps provided above on how to disable DTS.

Regards.

Hi,

The name's Darren not Warren, but close enough.

The Realtek audio device used to support DTS prior to the Windows 10 Creators update, however since this update I got the warning "DTS Audio is unavailable for the specified audio device" at Windows Startup.

I have now resolved the problem myself by downloading and installing a newer version of the Realtek Audio driver from my motherboards manufacter (ASUS). This driver install has resolved the problems the Windows update caused. DTS Audio now works correctly
    and the error message not longer appears.

Just as a note Microsoft, just telling people to disable DTS is hardly offering a solution.

DarrenMiniken, Mar 23, 2023
Thema:

"DTS Audio Processing settings are unavailable with currently active audio devices" I am...

1. "DTS Audio Processing settings are unavailable with currently active audio devices" I am... - Similar Threads - DTS Audio Processing

2. DTS audio process settings are unavailable with currently active audio device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DTS audio process settings are unavailable with currently active audio device: Hi All,I am getting the above error message when I launch DTS. It has worked ok previouslyAsusVivobook 15 K513 intel i5 11gen model running fully up to date version of Windows 11 DevThe DtsApo4Service is runing and i already reinstal all of my driver and DTS can't runing with...
  3. DTS audio process settings are unavailable with currently active audio device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DTS audio process settings are unavailable with currently active audio device: Hi All,I am getting the above error message when I launch DTS. It has worked ok previouslyAsusVivobook 15 K513 intel i5 11gen model running fully up to date version of Windows 11 DevThe DtsApo4Service is runing and i already reinstal all of my driver and DTS can't runing with...
  4. DTS audio process settings are unavailable as audio service connection lost

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DTS audio process settings are unavailable as audio service connection lost: Hello Everyone,I am getting the above error message when I launch DTS. It was working before. My model In Infinix INbook X2 Plus with i5 1155G7 and Windows 11 22H2. Can anyone please help me with the error as I am not able to find any solution online and tried multiple things...
  5. DTS audio process settings are unavailable as audio service connection lost

DTS audio process settings are unavailable as audio service connection lost: Hello Everyone,I am getting the above error message when I launch DTS. It was working before. My model In Infinix INbook X2 Plus with i5 1155G7 and Windows 11 22H2. Can anyone please help me with the error as I am not able to find any solution online and tried multiple things...
  6. "DTS Audio Processing settings are unavailable with currently active audio devices" I am...

"DTS Audio Processing settings are unavailable with currently active audio devices" I am...: "DTS Audio Processing settings are unavailable with currently active audio devices" I am getting such error, it used to work very well before but recently it is showing such problem, my system is ASUS vivobook...
  7. DTS AUDIO PROCESSING app showing dts audio processing settings are unavailable as audio...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DTS AUDIO PROCESSING app showing dts audio processing settings are unavailable as audio...: I have uninstalled the DTS app that was given for some days it was working fine but after few days it started showing me the about page so I uninstalled the app and tried to reinstall it from the Microsoft store first it was not installing then i went to windows update to...
  8. DTS audio process settings are unavailable as audio service connection lost

DTS audio process settings are unavailable as audio service connection lost: Hi AllI am getting the above error message when I launch DTS. It has worked ok previouslyAsusVivobook 2021 model running fully up to date version of Windows 10Does anyone know specifically what the error message means and how I can get DTS working again on my laptopThank...
  9. dts audio is unavailable for the specified audio device

dts audio is unavailable for the specified audio device: Buenos dias. Desde hace un tiempo (no se cual fue la causa) me sale este error al iniciar la PC y no tengo manera de repararlo. Por favor espero una respuesta. Gracias Mi sistema es: Windows 10 Pro 2019 Procesador > Intel Core i7 7700 - 4.20 Gb RAM > 8Gb Sistema...
  10. DTS Audio is unavailable for the specified audio device

DTS Audio is unavailable for the specified audio device: Heya. After installing the Creators Update for Windows10 this message pops up after each startup. https://puu.sh/vdhja/a0f8d9ab36.png Realtek Driver version is 6.0.1.8105 Sound still seems to work as before so I'm not sure what device its having issues with......