Windows 10: DTS Connect missing

Discus and support DTS Connect missing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, Before upgrading to Windows 10 I used to have DTS Connect on my Realtek HD Audio Manager then after the upgrade when you guys was pushing it out... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by bmillz1007, Mar 11, 2020.

1. DTS Connect missing

Hi,

Before upgrading to Windows 10 I used to have DTS Connect on my Realtek HD Audio Manager then after the upgrade when you guys was pushing it out for free I still had DTS Connect. Now, it's been a little over a year from today and I'm now noticing it's missing and my speakers are only producing 2.1. I've completely removed my audio drivers from device manager and uninstalled Realtek then installed the latest one r.82 but my DTS Connect is still missing and speakers are still producing 2.1. Upon doing some research I found that the "speaker fill" option under enhancements gives the 5.1 sound but that as well was missing then found something about build 1703 broke the feature to have DTS Connect but I have 1909. Then I found something about the media pack would contain DTS but it's only for the N/KN versions of Windows 10 but I did look at my windows features and saw media pack but there was no DTS only Windows Media Player. I'm starting to wonder if Windows 10 is still not allowing DTS and speaker fill for realtek drivers.

:)

bmillz1007, Mar 11, 2020
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 11, 2020
  3. Mussels Win User
    What is the Dolby Digital Live and DTS Connect Pack?

Dolby Digital Live = Dolby encoding.

I dont see DTS connect listed, so you cant encode that.

Mussels, Mar 11, 2020
  4. DTS Connect missing

DTS Audio Control and headphone plug

Hi Terry,

This issue with the DTS Audio Control can be caused by system corruption on the application itself. As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you uninstall the application. Here's how:

• Type DTS in the search field at the task bar.
    • Right-click on the DTS Audio Control in the results.
    • Click Uninstall.
    • Once done, proceed with installing it back.

You can also check out with HP as the manufacturer of this application for any updated drivers that can help to resolve the issue.

You may try to plug in the headphone again once the issue has been resolved. If it is the same, try a different headphone and let us know about the results.

Should you need additional assistance, do let us know.

Jennifer Bri, Mar 11, 2020
Thema:

DTS Connect missing

1. DTS Connect missing - Similar Threads - DTS Connect missing

2. DTS ULTRA

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DTS ULTRA: Dts ultra recognize my speakers but not my usb headphones, why ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dts-ultra/3be764d7-f75a-4090-bae5-d33c5dabef7b
  3. DTS ULTRA

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DTS ULTRA: Dts ultra recognize my speakers but not my usb headphones, why ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dts-ultra/3be764d7-f75a-4090-bae5-d33c5dabef7b
  4. DTS ULTRA

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. DTS Headphone:X

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DTS Headphone:X: Hello, So I started having a problem with DTS Headphone:X just today after having used it for more than 2 years. I'm gonna get straight to it. Today I was using the DTS software and noticed that there was this scratchy noise that was coming out as long as there was sound....
  6. DTS support

DTS support: Can I have an official answer about the Microsoft "Movies & TV" app, Microsoft only changed the app's icon so far during the last 5 years but the MKV audio issue still on the bottom of the list. I made some research and I think Microsoft cannot implement audio support because...
  7. dts headphone?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    dts headphone?: im checking out both dolby and dts but i cant change sample rate its stuck at 16 bit 4800hz is this because of the trial or can i change it once ive bought dts headphone or dolby atmos? submitted by /u/traveler9001 [link] [comments]...
  8. Dts and realtek

Dts and realtek: Hi Microsoft I want to say why you give us updates if drivers dI'd not work properly I am happy with previous window 10 After update I cant use dts headphone x and realtek audio console if I need to use dts the realtek didnt work if I need to use realtek then dts did work...
  9. Dolby and DTS

Dolby and DTS: can't be downloaded from Microsoft Store, I paid for these apps, if you can give us these apps, then you should refund us $$$$$ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dolby-and-dts/2a45813d-02e2-4860-bc0f-27a36d5ee903
  10. DTS Passtrought

DTS Passtrought: Hello .. I was found a problem after update to latest Win10 1809. It is a clean installation (not upgrade) on two different PCs. One is my working PC Gigabyte Z170 DDR3 with i7 6700K with integrated Realtek sound chipset... I using Sony MDR-DS6500 with SPDIF connection.....