Windows 10: Dts has not working after updatING window

Discus and support Dts has not working after updatING window in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm using Asus tuf fx505dy recently , preinstalled dts headphone x started showing "Please enable the PC speaker to use DTS audio" or "Please connect... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AnkitGamer, Jul 24, 2020.

1. Dts has not working after updatING window

I'm using Asus tuf fx505dy

recently , preinstalled dts headphone x started showing "Please enable the PC speaker to use DTS audio" or "Please connect a headphone to use DTS audio" when I connect my headphones?

any solutions?

:)

AnkitGamer, Jul 24, 2020
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 27, 2020
  3. byu1 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

I originally followed the step on page 37. I used modified 2.75 dll and DTS/dolby shown in audio properties and working fine. After update to windows 10 build 15063. Realtek manager disappeared from system tray and DTS disappeared from audio properties, so I repeat the steps on pages 37.

DTS is back in the audio properties, but when try to enable it, it says 'format not supported by this device.

how to fix this?

4. felipaopl Win User

Dts has not working after updatING window

Wait, but have you done the whole step-by-step guide described in the OP? DDL/DTS isn't supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 either, unless if you do the steps listed there.

felipaopl, Jul 27, 2020
Thema:

Dts has not working after updatING window

1. Dts has not working after updatING window - Similar Threads - Dts has working

2. DTS Sound not working?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DTS Sound not working?: Hi,I bought a Hyperx Cloud Core 7.1 which comes with 7.1 surround sound and i got a licence also for dtsx but when i play anything and i try to enable the surround sound it is saying the error this audio format is not supported Please find below screenshot for same Whenever i...
  3. DTS Sound not working?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DTS Sound not working?: Hi,I bought a Hyperx Cloud Core 7.1 which comes with 7.1 surround sound and i got a licence also for dtsx but when i play anything and i try to enable the surround sound it is saying the error this audio format is not supported Please find below screenshot for same Whenever i...
  4. soudn not working after windows dts update

in Windows 10 Customization
    soudn not working after windows dts update: Today and update popped up on windows and I did the updaten, it called "DTS - Extension - 1.10.28.0" and after I downloaded and restarted my laptop my sound stopped working, I think it has something to do with it because I know DTS is related to sound...
  5. soudn not working after windows dts update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    soudn not working after windows dts update: Today and update popped up on windows and I did the updaten, it called "DTS - Extension - 1.10.28.0" and after I downloaded and restarted my laptop my sound stopped working, I think it has something to do with it because I know DTS is related to sound...
  6. soudn not working after windows dts update

7. DTS still not working after 2 months.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DTS still not working after 2 months.: Like it says. No support. No help. Nothing has ventured forward. I've given up. Don't even bother replying. The new update today didn't do anything. I'm just putting it put there so people can see how broken this thing really is....
  8. DTS Headphone:X v1 stopped working after windows 10 update

DTS Headphone:X v1 stopped working after windows 10 update: I have followed a few video tutorials on how to "fix" but none of them have worked for the DTS Headphone:X v1 its still stuck on the picture below. Even after reinstalling audio drivers and going to the ASUS website to get the latest and restarting my laptop it is still stuck...
  9. DTS Sound not working?

DTS Sound not working?: So a month Ago I paid for DTS Sound Unbound The license and effectively I got it. It was working fine for a couple months, now all of the sudden it stopped working, every time I try to select it, it does not appear under Windows sonic, rather under "Try or purchase in the...
  10. Windows Update not restoring DTS Sound driver after reset

Windows Update not restoring DTS Sound driver after reset: Windows 10 Version 1809 Reset has been done in order to fix a number of small issues, but upon restart, I do not have the drivers for my integrated sound card, and thus I have no sound coming out of it. I only know that I had DTS Soud+ installed before...