Windows 10: DTS Headphone x V1 not working since i installed DTS Sound Unbound

Discus and support DTS Headphone x V1 not working since i installed DTS Sound Unbound in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; [ATTACH] This error pops in when I try to open my DTS headphone x. I installed few days earlier the DTS Sound Unbound and trial ended. I already have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AmodBhat, Jul 23, 2020.

1. AmodBhat Win User

DTS Headphone x V1 not working since i installed DTS Sound Unbound

DTS Headphone x V1 not working since i installed DTS Sound Unbound 145372d1-59b2-4f22-9053-83f0b7a9a1b8?upload=true.png
    This error pops in when I try to open my DTS headphone x. I installed few days earlier the DTS Sound Unbound and trial ended. I already have Inbuilt support of DTS X Headphone 7.1 in my ASUS TUF FX 505DT. But I m unable to open it and an error pops in. Kindly help me!

:)

AmodBhat, Jul 23, 2020
  2. AmodBhat Win User

DTS Headphone x V1 not working since i installed DTS Sound Unbound 145372d1-59b2-4f22-9053-83f0b7a9a1b8?upload=true.png

This error pops in when I try to open my DTS headphone x. I installed few days earlier the DTS Sound Unbound and trial ended. I already have Inbuilt support of DTS X Headphone 7.1 in my ASUS TUF FX 505DT. But I m unable to open it and an error pops in.
    Kindly help me!

AmodBhat, Aug 1, 2020
  3. Louie_101 Win User

Hi there! I am Louie, a Microsoft Community member and a fellow Windows 10 user like you. Hope you're doing well and safe there.

Try uninstall the app and restart your PC and reinstall it.

Check sound settings and you may manage some of settings from there.

There is also an app in Microsoft Store which might be helpful:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/dts-sound-unb...

Hope this helps

Regards,

Louie

Louie_101, Aug 1, 2020
  4. DTS Headphone x V1 not working since i installed DTS Sound Unbound

(DTS HEADPHONE X V1)

MY LAPTOP MODEL ID ASUS TUF FX705DY. DTS HEADPHONE X V1 NOT RESPONDING INTERNAL SPEAKER, INITIYALIY IT WAS RESPONDING BUT AFTER UNINSTALLING THE AUDIO DRIVER AND REINSTALLING IT IT HAS NOT DETECTING INTERNAL SPEAKER.

Priyanshu Bhagat, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

1. DTS Headphone x V1 not working since i installed DTS Sound Unbound - Similar Threads - DTS Headphone working

2. I can't install dts sound unbound

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't install dts sound unbound: he writes try again later there is an internal problem and what to do in this case https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-install-dts-sound-unbound/6151515c-160c-43f1-9505-1bb5b3369561
  3. I can't install dts sound unbound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't install dts sound unbound: he writes try again later there is an internal problem and what to do in this case https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-install-dts-sound-unbound/6151515c-160c-43f1-9505-1bb5b3369561
  4. I can't install dts sound unbound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. DTS Sound unbound and DTS X weird error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    DTS Sound unbound and DTS X weird error: I need HELP! I installed DTS Sound Unbound few days earlier thinking I have inbuilt DTS headphone x Inbuilt for my LAP ASUS FX 505DT. Since it did not show licensed and the trial got ended I uninstalled thinking its useless. Now, I have this strange error when I try to use...
  6. DTS headphone x: v1 suddenly stopped working...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DTS headphone x: v1 suddenly stopped working...: [ATTACH] I am using ASUS TUF FX505GD LAPTOP.... for the 4 months after that suddenly it stopped working... Now after whenever im opening this app ...it is showing this screen . Before this problem it was showing options like internal speaker, equalizer,3d sound and etc. but...
  7. DTS headphone x

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    DTS headphone x: Hi. I tried the free trial of DTS headphone x which I downloaded from Microsoft store but I decided to uninstall it because of the issues on my headphones. when I downloaded the free trial, it states that I will charged after 14 days. I would like to know how i will not...
  8. DTS HEADPHONE X V1

DTS HEADPHONE X V1: MY LAPTOP MODEL ID ASUS TUF FX705DY. DTS HEADPHONE X V1 NOT RESPONDING INTERNAL SPEAKER, INITIYALIY IT WAS RESPONDING BUT AFTER UNINSTALLING THE AUDIO DRIVER AND REINSTALLING IT IT HAS NOT DETECTING INTERNAL SPEAKER....
  9. DTS headphone X not working

DTS headphone X not working: I'm using Asus tuf fx505dt recently , preinstalled dts headphone x started showing "Please enable the PC speaker to use DTS audio" or "Please connect a headphone to use DTS audio" when I connect my headphones? any solutions?...
  10. Can`t install DTS sound unbound

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can`t install DTS sound unbound: Hi. I would like to install DTS Sound Unbound from Store, but I can`t( The system tells me that I need a new version of Windows - 18898. But I have 18362. I have installed all updating, but I still have 18362 version. Could you, please, help me? [ATTACH]...