Windows 10: DTS HEADPHONE X V1

Discus and support DTS HEADPHONE X V1 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; MY LAPTOP MODEL ID ASUS TUF FX705DY. DTS HEADPHONE X V1 NOT RESPONDING INTERNAL SPEAKER, INITIYALIY IT WAS RESPONDING BUT AFTER UNINSTALLING THE AUDIO... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Priyanshu Bhagat, Mar 26, 2020 at 5:37 AM.

1. DTS HEADPHONE X V1

MY LAPTOP MODEL ID ASUS TUF FX705DY. DTS HEADPHONE X V1 NOT RESPONDING INTERNAL SPEAKER, INITIYALIY IT WAS RESPONDING BUT AFTER UNINSTALLING THE AUDIO DRIVER AND REINSTALLING IT IT HAS NOT DETECTING INTERNAL SPEAKER.

:)

Priyanshu Bhagat, Mar 26, 2020 at 5:37 AM

2. DTS recognizing headphones as earbuds

My DTS Headphones x v1 is recognizing my headphones as earbuds,because of that issue i cant use the content that DTS offers me.

Andre Tahech, Mar 26, 2020 at 5:38 AM
  3. DTS headphone X not working

I'm using Asus tuf fx505dt

recently , preinstalled dts headphone x started showing "Please enable the PC speaker to use DTS audio" or "Please connect a headphone to use DTS audio" when I connect my headphones?

any solutions?

HarisAnsari1, Mar 26, 2020 at 5:38 AM
  4. DTS HEADPHONE X V1

DTS headphone X not working

Hi Haris,

This issue with the DTS Audio Control can be caused by system corruption on the application itself. As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you uninstall the application. Here's how:

Type DTS in the search field at the taskbar.

Right-click on the DTS Audio Control in the results.

Click Uninstall.

Once done, proceed with installing it back.

You can also check out with Asus as the manufacturer of this application for any updated drivers that can help to resolve the issue.

You may try to plug in the headphone again once the issue has been resolved. If it is the same, try a different headphone and let us know about the results.

Please let me know if this will solve your issue.

Thanks and regards,

RichardGuerzon, Mar 26, 2020 at 5:38 AM
Thema:

DTS HEADPHONE X V1

1. DTS HEADPHONE X V1 - Similar Threads - DTS HEADPHONE

2. DTS Heaphone Not Working on Windows 10 - Resolved

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DTS Heaphone Not Working on Windows 10 - Resolved: There have been quite a few posts recently about fixes for the DTS Headphone App not working on Windows 10. In particular, most people have a variation of the ASUS Tuf FX505 gaming laptop. This solution should also work for other laptops as well. I've found several...
  3. DTS recognizing headphones as earbuds

DTS recognizing headphones as earbuds: My DTS Headphones x v1 is recognizing my headphones as earbuds,because of that issue i cant use the content that DTS offers me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dts-recognizing-headphones-as-earbuds/9195be05-981b-490b-81c3-b671a6cb65b6
  4. Can't use Dolby or DTS X Headphones because can't connect to Store? It was disabled after...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't use Dolby or DTS X Headphones because can't connect to Store? It was disabled after...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/enigmasi [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fj910d/cant_use_dolby_or_dts_x_headphones_because_cant/
  5. DTS Connect missing

DTS Connect missing: Hi, Before upgrading to Windows 10 I used to have DTS Connect on my Realtek HD Audio Manager then after the upgrade when you guys was pushing it out for free I still had DTS Connect. Now, it's been a little over a year from today and I'm now noticing it's missing and my...
  6. DTS Sound not working?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DTS Sound not working?: So a month Ago I paid for DTS Sound Unbound The license and effectively I got it. It was working fine for a couple months, now all of the sudden it stopped working, every time I try to select it, it does not appear under Windows sonic, rather under "Try or purchase in the...
  7. DTS Audio does not open

DTS Audio does not open: I cant get the DTS Audio to open, I've scanned each driver related to audio for hardware changes, trued updating them, rebooting, running as administrator. Ran troubleshooter several times & tried using HP Diagnostics the results always show no problems even if your PC is...
  8. DTS headphone X not working

DTS headphone X not working: I'm using Asus tuf fx505dt recently , preinstalled dts headphone x started showing "Please enable the PC speaker to use DTS audio" or "Please connect a headphone to use DTS audio" when I connect my headphones? any solutions?...
  9. Realtek audio control & dts headphone X:V1, error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek audio control & dts headphone X:V1, error: Hello there, anyone can please help me regarding my realtek audio control & dts headphone X V1 Initially both were working too good, my laptop is asus tuf gaming FX505GD, But recently after installing ssd and new Windows 10 Home installed, anyone of them is giving...
  10. DTS X: Headphone Option Disappeared?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    DTS X: Headphone Option Disappeared?: I bought a pair of Logitech G533 headphones and at one point had DTS X: Headphones enabled under my Spatial Audio options. Now I cannot enable any Spatial Audio at all under the device's properties and DTS X itself doesn't even appear as an option to begin with. submitted by...