Windows 10: DTS Headphone:X

Discus and support DTS Headphone:X in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, So I started having a problem with DTS Headphone:X just today after having used it for more than 2 years. I'm gonna get straight to it. Today... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by EgeDogruyol, Oct 9, 2020.

1. DTS Headphone:X

Hello,

So I started having a problem with DTS Headphone:X just today after having used it for more than 2 years. I'm gonna get straight to it. Today I was using the DTS software and noticed that there was this scratchy noise that was coming out as long as there was sound. And it would literally build up and up and up as the scratchy noise was getting louder and then go down. And this would just repeat. At first I thought there was something wrong with my headset, so I tried other softwares and no softwares at all. So the results were that the sound was fine without the DTS software. I didn't find anything on the internet so here I am. If you do know what this issue is please reach out to me, and if you don't know then you can still help me by giving me ideas on how to deal with it.

:)

EgeDogruyol, Oct 9, 2020

2. DTS headphone X not working

I'm using Asus tuf fx505dt

recently , preinstalled dts headphone x started showing "Please enable the PC speaker to use DTS audio" or "Please connect a headphone to use DTS audio" when I connect my headphones?

any solutions?

HarisAnsari1, Oct 9, 2020
  3. DTS headphone x

Hi. I tried the free trial of DTS headphone x which I downloaded from Microsoft store but I decided to uninstall it because of the issues on my headphones.

when I downloaded the free trial, it states that I will charged after 14 days. I would like to know how i will not be charged. I am looking on my subscription on my account but I cannot find DTS headphone x. thanks in advance for your help.

JesusJarito, Oct 9, 2020
  4. DTS Headphone:X

DTS headphone X not working

Hi Haris,

This issue with the DTS Audio Control can be caused by system corruption on the application itself. As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you uninstall the application. Here's how:

Type DTS in the search field at the taskbar.

Right-click on the DTS Audio Control in the results.

Click Uninstall.

Once done, proceed with installing it back.

You can also check out with Asus as the manufacturer of this application for any updated drivers that can help to resolve the issue.

You may try to plug in the headphone again once the issue has been resolved. If it is the same, try a different headphone and let us know about the results.

Please let me know if this will solve your issue.

Thanks and regards,

RichardGuerzon, Oct 9, 2020
Thema:

DTS Headphone:X

1. DTS Headphone:X - Similar Threads - DTS Headphone

2. enabling DTS Headphone X changes razer 7.1 surround speaker setup to stereo on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    enabling DTS Headphone X changes razer 7.1 surround speaker setup to stereo on windows 11: I have Razer Kraken x headphones that comes with a 7.1 surround sound set up I purchased the DTS sound unbound app DTS Headphone X + DTS X Decoder for spatial sound on windows 11 that worked well until recent windows update now every time, I enable the DTS Headphone X the...
  3. enabling DTS Headphone X changes razer 7.1 surround speaker setup to stereo on windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    enabling DTS Headphone X changes razer 7.1 surround speaker setup to stereo on windows 11: I have Razer Kraken x headphones that comes with a 7.1 surround sound set up I purchased the DTS sound unbound app DTS Headphone X + DTS X Decoder for spatial sound on windows 11 that worked well until recent windows update now every time, I enable the DTS Headphone X the...
  4. DTS Headphone: X Static in Bluetooth Ear Buds after Windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DTS Headphone: X Static in Bluetooth Ear Buds after Windows 11 update: I have updated my device to Windows 11 weeks ago. My earbuds work perfectly fine prior update.Here are my specifications:Device name LAPTOP-AKDB5R08 Processor IntelR CoreTM i5-10300H CPU @ 2.50GHz 2.50 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB 7.83 GB usable Device ID...
  5. DTS Headphone: X Static in Bluetooth Ear Buds after Windows 11 update

DTS Headphone: X Static in Bluetooth Ear Buds after Windows 11 update: I have updated my device to Windows 11 weeks ago. My earbuds work perfectly fine prior update.Here are my specifications:Device name LAPTOP-AKDB5R08 Processor IntelR CoreTM i5-10300H CPU @ 2.50GHz 2.50 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB 7.83 GB usable Device ID...
  6. Dolby atmos vs dts for headphones or both

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dolby atmos vs dts for headphones or both: I'm using kodi to watch movies on my laptop. The Blu-ray files I have are a mixture of different audio encodings, like Dolby atmos and dts-ma. Since I know I can get surround sound through my headphones, I'm looking into Dolby atmos or headphones and dts sound unbound app....
  7. DTS headphone X v:1 stopped working !

DTS headphone X v:1 stopped working !: My DTS app is stuck, I can't change any settings or turn it off. I tried everything on YouTube like clean installation and everything, still stuck. Should I have to reinstall my windows?...
  8. dts headphone?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    dts headphone?: im checking out both dolby and dts but i cant change sample rate its stuck at 16 bit 4800hz is this because of the trial or can i change it once ive bought dts headphone or dolby atmos? submitted by /u/traveler9001 [link] [comments]...
  9. DTS Headphone X only shows about page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DTS Headphone X only shows about page: I'm using Asus TUF FX505DY. Recently I came up with an error in DTS HHeadphoneX v1, which shows only about page. I tried to uninstall and reinstall it from the official Asus website also tried to uninstall the drivers and reinstall it but it still shows the same page when...
  10. DTS Headphone x V1 not working since i installed DTS Sound Unbound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DTS Headphone x V1 not working since i installed DTS Sound Unbound: [ATTACH] This error pops in when I try to open my DTS headphone x. I installed few days earlier the DTS Sound Unbound and trial ended. I already have Inbuilt support of DTS X Headphone 7.1 in my ASUS TUF FX 505DT. But I m unable to open it and an error pops in. Kindly help...