Windows 10: DTS immersive audio is now available on Windows 10 20H1

Discus and support DTS immersive audio is now available on Windows 10 20H1 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; In late January 2019, Microsoft promised support for DTS:X will be added to Windows 10 and Xbox One soon. It looks like the feature is now available on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Aug 8, 2019.

1. WinLatest New Member

DTS immersive audio is now available on Windows 10 20H1

In late January 2019, Microsoft promised support for DTS:X will be added to Windows 10 and Xbox One soon. It looks like the feature is now available on Windows 10, at least for the users enrolled to the Windows Insider program.

DTS Sound Unbound app, which allows users to try DTS:X audio effects, is now available for download on Windows 10 20H1 machines. It’s worth noting that you cannot install the app on Windows 10 May 2019 Update or older, but Microsoft says the feature will be rolled out to everyone when it’s more stable.

In a tweet on July 14, Microsoft audio lead Steven Wilssens confirmed that DTS Sound Unbound integration is available for Windows Insiders only.

Currently available for anyone on a Windows Insider build. Using the Windows Insider audience to do a last validation before GA.

— Steven Wilssens (@steven_wilssens) July 13, 2019

In a reply to a Microsoft Store review, a representative from DTS Inc noted that audio firm is working closely with Microsoft and changes will be rolled out to the public soon.

“To provide some context, we have been working closely with Microsoft for the past year to make the most of their Spatial sound framework. There are one or two changes that they’re making to the OS to make our product better. These are currently being tested in Insider, and once the Microsoft changes are published, we’ll go to the public release,” DTS Inc stated.

DTS immersive audio is now available on Windows 10 20H1 DTS-X.jpg

DTS is also working with Microsoft to enable different sample rates and offer a ‘truly immersive audio’ experience.

The post DTS immersive audio is now available on Windows 10 20H1 appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Aug 8, 2019
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 8, 2019
  3. Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers for Windows 10 (Dolby Digital Live/DTS Interactive)

windows 10 build 16184 fixed yeahhhhhhhhh
    ""
    • Some audio drivers have an “encoding Audio Processing Object” feature; this is commonly known as “Dolby Digital Live” or “DTS Connect”. This takes the output of the Windows audio engine mix, encodes it (as Dolby Digital, DTS, or some other format) and sends it out over a S/PDIF optical link for decoding by an external audio receiver. An issue was introduced which resulted in this feature no longer working, which is now fixed.
    • "

itachimendes, Aug 8, 2019
  4. byu1 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers for Windows 10 (Dolby Digital Live/DTS Interactive)

Maybe. I tested on build 16184 with mod file from Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7, 8,10, page #1681. When I click on test a sound on DTS and DDL, no error( fail to a tone) .

byu1, Aug 8, 2019
Thema:

1. DTS immersive audio is now available on Windows 10 20H1 - Similar Threads - DTS immersive audio

2. DTS Sound Immersive Audio not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DTS Sound Immersive Audio not working.: Hi there,I have a laptop that I bought around a year ago and it came preinstalled with DTS Sound. Originally, it worked very well and I had immersive audio that I used in some games and I could use DTS X to add more bass for things such as music. However, sometime within the...
  3. DTS Sound Immersive Audio not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DTS Sound Immersive Audio not working.: Hi there,I have a laptop that I bought around a year ago and it came preinstalled with DTS Sound. Originally, it worked very well and I had immersive audio that I used in some games and I could use DTS X to add more bass for things such as music. However, sometime within the...
  4. DTS Sound Immersive Audio not working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. DTS Audio Control Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DTS Audio Control Issue: I'm not entirely sure how to go about this, since I've never had this much of an issue with a PC before so forgive me if how I'm saying this seems scattered or doesn't make sense. Feel free to ask for any info needed to help fix the issue, though you might need to give me...
  6. DTS AUDIO PROCESSING app showing dts audio processing settings are unavailable as audio...

DTS AUDIO PROCESSING app showing dts audio processing settings are unavailable as audio...: I have uninstalled the DTS app that was given for some days it was working fine but after few days it started showing me the about page so I uninstalled the app and tried to reinstall it from the Microsoft store first it was not installing then i went to windows update to...
  7. 10 stuck at 20h1 months now

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    10 stuck at 20h1 months now: w10 desktop build 19042.746 6.22.2020 i have tried over and over to do the basics and ran into errors i was stopped at the w10 update with major errors could not update i contacted ms support 2 x ng .. this is the previous attempt copy paste ran update troubleshooter 3x file...
  8. DTS immersive sound is now available on Windows 10 May 2019 Update

in Windows 10 News
    DTS immersive sound is now available on Windows 10 May 2019 Update: After half a year of internal testing, DTS:X — or DTS immersive sound experience, as DTS notes — has arrived for all Windows 10 users. DTS quietly updated its Microsoft Store app over the weekend with support for Windows 10 May 2019 Update (version 1903) and everyone can...
  9. Windows 10 20H1 ISOs now available for download

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 20H1 ISOs now available for download: Microsoft is releasing the first official ISO images of Windows 10 20H1 feature update. Windows 10 20H1 is currently in the development stage with Microsoft already testing preview builds with Insiders in the Fast Ring. Windows 10 20H1 is expected to be the next big update...
  10. DTS Audio Output

DTS Audio Output: Hi. I received a video with the sound in DTS format and I cannot figure out how to play DTS audio with my speakers. I searched online and many people have said to install new drivers or decode the DTS audio. I am by no means well-versed with computers, so I was hesitant about...