Windows 10: DTS Passtrought

Discus and support DTS Passtrought in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello .. I was found a problem after update to latest Win10 1809. It is a clean installation (not upgrade) on two different PCs. One is my working PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by VoDaCZ, Dec 19, 2018.

1. VoDaCZ Win User

DTS Passtrought

Hello ..

I was found a problem after update to latest Win10 1809. It is a clean installation (not upgrade) on two different PCs.

One is my working PC Gigabyte Z170 DDR3 with i7 6700K with integrated Realtek sound chipset... I using Sony MDR-DS6500 with SPDIF connection..

When i opening sound devices settings and opening SPDIF out device setting and chose Formats and there i choose Dolby digital and try Test everything working fine, when i choose DTS Audio nothing happened. Same is in movie players like KMplayer or Kodi... AC3 movies working fine, DTS not... I using latest realtek 2.82 driver, but i thing it isnt problem of the driver... On spring update everything working fine...

On my second PC (HTPC) i have Asus Prime Z270 with i5 7500T with passtrought HDMI connection to my Marantz 7010 AVR receiver.

Because i using IGP from i5 (trhu HDMI), here is just Intel audio driver (Not realtek chipset on the MB). It is a latest Intel driver from november.

Here is same problem when i want to play something with DTS stream. AC3 or Atmos working fine...

Paradox is, that when i want to choose Dolby digital Live or DTS connect (whats not working in previous builds) its working fine here, but passtrought not...

Where can be a problem?

Thanks for any help and merry christmass

David

:)

VoDaCZ, Dec 19, 2018
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 19, 2018
  3. DTS Audio Control and headphone plug

Hi Terry,

This issue with the DTS Audio Control can be caused by system corruption on the application itself. As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you uninstall the application. Here's how:

• Type DTS in the search field at the task bar.
    • Right-click on the DTS Audio Control in the results.
    • Click Uninstall.
    • Once done, proceed with installing it back.

You can also check out with HP as the manufacturer of this application for any updated drivers that can help to resolve the issue.

You may try to plug in the headphone again once the issue has been resolved. If it is the same, try a different headphone and let us know about the results.

Should you need additional assistance, do let us know.

Jennifer Bri, Dec 19, 2018
  4. felipaopl Win User

DTS Passtrought

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

Wait, but have you done the whole step-by-step guide described in the OP? DDL/DTS isn't supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 either, unless if you do the steps listed there.

felipaopl, Dec 19, 2018
Thema:

DTS Passtrought

1. DTS Passtrought - Similar Threads - DTS Passtrought

2. DTS X Ultra Not Working Since the Latest Update PLS HELP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DTS X Ultra Not Working Since the Latest Update PLS HELP: Hey, I got a problem...The DTS X Ultra isn't working on my Laptop. It was working fine the last week. I just got a problem with it recently after the update of my laptop. Someone help...This is what it shows... Someone help XD. The laptop I am using is the Acer Nitro 5 ANS...
  3. DTS X Ultra Not Working Since the Latest Update PLS HELP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DTS X Ultra Not Working Since the Latest Update PLS HELP: Hey, I got a problem...The DTS X Ultra isn't working on my Laptop. It was working fine the last week. I just got a problem with it recently after the update of my laptop. Someone help...This is what it shows... Someone help XD. The laptop I am using is the Acer Nitro 5 ANS...
  4. DTS Sound Unbound gives me the option to purchase it even though i have a license

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    DTS Sound Unbound gives me the option to purchase it even though i have a license: I bought a HyperX Cloud Core headphone today, received a free 24 months DTS Sound Unbound Activation Code with it.I redeemed the code and it does say DTS Headphones:X Licensed, But when i click it, it shows me the option to purchase it again and if i try to Enable DTS...
  5. DTS Sound Unbound gives me the option to purchase it even though i have a license

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DTS Sound Unbound gives me the option to purchase it even though i have a license: I bought a HyperX Cloud Core headphone today, received a free 24 months DTS Sound Unbound Activation Code with it.I redeemed the code and it does say DTS Headphones:X Licensed, But when i click it, it shows me the option to purchase it again and if i try to Enable DTS...
  6. DTS Sound Unbound gives me the option to purchase it even though i have a license

7. Dts sound unbound greyed out and in spatial sound menu there is no option just the off button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dts sound unbound greyed out and in spatial sound menu there is no option just the off button: enable dts headphone-x.tried every solution possible but nothing happened and for your information my headphone is a4tech bloody g575 and dts comes with my laptop aorus 5 SE4.in spatial sound menu there is no option just the off button and the re is no option to...
  8. Dts sound unbound greyed out and in spatial sound menu there is no option just the off button

Dts sound unbound greyed out and in spatial sound menu there is no option just the off button: enable dts headphone-x.tried every solution possible but nothing happened and for your information my headphone is a4tech bloody g575 and dts comes with my laptop aorus 5 SE4.in spatial sound menu there is no option just the off button and the re is no option to...
  9. I can't install dts sound unbound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't install dts sound unbound: he writes try again later there is an internal problem and what to do in this case https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-install-dts-sound-unbound/6151515c-160c-43f1-9505-1bb5b3369561
  10. I can't install dts sound unbound

I can't install dts sound unbound: he writes try again later there is an internal problem and what to do in this case https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-install-dts-sound-unbound/6151515c-160c-43f1-9505-1bb5b3369561

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 1809 dts spdif