Windows 10: DTS sound control

Discus and support DTS sound control in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have just installed windows 10 Pro and updated my drivers but there is no DTS audio control in my computer. If I put on my headphones the sound is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Simbarashe258, Jul 30, 2019.

1. DTS sound control

I have just installed windows 10 Pro and updated my drivers but there is no DTS audio control in my computer. If I put on my headphones the sound is coming out from both the headphones and the speaker. How do I get this problem solve

:)

Simbarashe258, Jul 30, 2019

2. DTS Audio Control and headphone plug

Hi Terry,

This issue with the DTS Audio Control can be caused by system corruption on the application itself. As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you uninstall the application. Here's how:

• Type DTS in the search field at the task bar.
    • Right-click on the DTS Audio Control in the results.
    • Click Uninstall.
    • Once done, proceed with installing it back.

You can also check out with HP as the manufacturer of this application for any updated drivers that can help to resolve the issue.

You may try to plug in the headphone again once the issue has been resolved. If it is the same, try a different headphone and let us know about the results.

Should you need additional assistance, do let us know.

Jennifer Bri, Jul 30, 2019
  3. DTS Audio Control Panel has gone away completly.

Hello Eric,

Let us restore your DTS Control Panel back.

You can check the manufacturer's website for your computer make and model. If its a custom built system, check the motherboard manufacturer's website. You can also refer to the link below and follow Andre's steps regarding the issue that you have right now:

DTS Audio Control Panel

I also agree with DaveM's suggestion to uninstall then reinstall the DTS Audio Control panel.

Let us know what happens.

Anthony Cato, Jul 30, 2019
  4. RonYanch Win User

DTS sound control

DTS Sound + control panel not working after upgrade to Win10

After upgrading to Win 10 I had no sound at all from DTS Sound+,on my desk top HP Computer , after a lot of messing around with updating and changing settings I finally got sound working on some applications , but , DTS control panel is still non-responsive
    (after locating it!!! it was no longer where it was ) . I also have a USB Turn table hooked up and I am still not getting sound from that . I returned to Win 8.1 and everything works again , I am afraid to go to Win10 again , because I do not know how many
    times I can return to Win8.1 . Main issue is DTS Sound+ control panel is non-responsive , it is needed when switching to headphones and back to speakers .

RonYanch, Jul 30, 2019
Thema:

DTS sound control

1. DTS sound control - Similar Threads - DTS sound control

2. DTS Sound not working?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DTS Sound not working?: Hi,I bought a Hyperx Cloud Core 7.1 which comes with 7.1 surround sound and i got a licence also for dtsx but when i play anything and i try to enable the surround sound it is saying the error this audio format is not supported Please find below screenshot for same Whenever i...
  3. DTS Sound not working?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DTS Sound not working?: Hi,I bought a Hyperx Cloud Core 7.1 which comes with 7.1 surround sound and i got a licence also for dtsx but when i play anything and i try to enable the surround sound it is saying the error this audio format is not supported Please find below screenshot for same Whenever i...
  4. What is DTS sound control ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is DTS sound control ?: Suddenly noted this icon listed on Startup. It does not appear in programs and features.When icon is clicked nothing at all appears onscreen. Do my knowledge it is not something I opened or installed. I have been researching online to find fixes for pc/tv/speakers issues....
  5. What is DTS sound control ?

What is DTS sound control ?: Suddenly noted this icon listed on Startup. It does not appear in programs and features.When icon is clicked nothing at all appears onscreen. Do my knowledge it is not something I opened or installed. I have been researching online to find fixes for pc/tv/speakers issues....
  6. What is DTS sound control ?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. DTS Audio Control Issue

DTS Audio Control Issue: I'm not entirely sure how to go about this, since I've never had this much of an issue with a PC before so forgive me if how I'm saying this seems scattered or doesn't make sense. Feel free to ask for any info needed to help fix the issue, though you might need to give me...
  8. DTS Sound unbound and DTS X weird error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    DTS Sound unbound and DTS X weird error: I need HELP! I installed DTS Sound Unbound few days earlier thinking I have inbuilt DTS headphone x Inbuilt for my LAP ASUS FX 505DT. Since it did not show licensed and the trial got ended I uninstalled thinking its useless. Now, I have this strange error when I try to use...
  9. Dts Sound issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dts Sound issue: I updated my windows to the new version of 2004 . I own the laptop Asus Tuf gaming FX505DT. It has pre installed DTS Headphone software. With the new update i was not able to control the DTS audio and it is making really fussy noise and is not at all good. Please help me to...
  10. DTS Sound not working?

DTS Sound not working?: So a month Ago I paid for DTS Sound Unbound The license and effectively I got it. It was working fine for a couple months, now all of the sudden it stopped working, every time I try to select it, it does not appear under Windows sonic, rather under "Try or purchase in the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. tch?v=E63LwtU2KMs

2. dts sound control

3. dts sound unbound not showing

4. dts earphone control,
  5. latest windows 10 update sound passthrough,
  6. dts control,
  7. dts volume control,
  8. dts sound control panel,
  9. DTS sound system,
  10. dts audio control app ,
  11. dts audio control panel not working