Windows 10: DTS sound control

Discus and support DTS sound control in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have just installed windows 10 Pro and updated my drivers but there is no DTS audio control in my computer. If I put on my headphones the sound is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Simbarashe258, Jul 30, 2019.

1. DTS sound control

I have just installed windows 10 Pro and updated my drivers but there is no DTS audio control in my computer. If I put on my headphones the sound is coming out from both the headphones and the speaker. How do I get this problem solve

:)

Simbarashe258, Jul 30, 2019

2. DTS Audio Control and headphone plug

Hi Terry,

This issue with the DTS Audio Control can be caused by system corruption on the application itself. As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you uninstall the application. Here's how:

• Type DTS in the search field at the task bar.
    • Right-click on the DTS Audio Control in the results.
    • Click Uninstall.
    • Once done, proceed with installing it back.

You can also check out with HP as the manufacturer of this application for any updated drivers that can help to resolve the issue.

You may try to plug in the headphone again once the issue has been resolved. If it is the same, try a different headphone and let us know about the results.

Should you need additional assistance, do let us know.

Jennifer Bri, Jul 30, 2019
  3. DTS Audio Control Panel has gone away completly.

Hello Eric,

Let us restore your DTS Control Panel back.

You can check the manufacturer's website for your computer make and model. If its a custom built system, check the motherboard manufacturer's website. You can also refer to the link below and follow Andre's steps regarding the issue that you have right now:

DTS Audio Control Panel

I also agree with DaveM's suggestion to uninstall then reinstall the DTS Audio Control panel.

Let us know what happens.

Anthony Cato, Jul 30, 2019
  4. RonYanch Win User

DTS sound control

DTS Sound + control panel not working after upgrade to Win10

After upgrading to Win 10 I had no sound at all from DTS Sound+,on my desk top HP Computer , after a lot of messing around with updating and changing settings I finally got sound working on some applications , but , DTS control panel is still non-responsive
    (after locating it!!! it was no longer where it was ) . I also have a USB Turn table hooked up and I am still not getting sound from that . I returned to Win 8.1 and everything works again , I am afraid to go to Win10 again , because I do not know how many
    times I can return to Win8.1 . Main issue is DTS Sound+ control panel is non-responsive , it is needed when switching to headphones and back to speakers .

RonYanch, Jul 30, 2019
Thema:

DTS sound control

1. DTS sound control - Similar Threads - DTS sound control

2. When will the Dts Sound Abound app be Available in the Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When will the Dts Sound Abound app be Available in the Microsoft Store?: Hi When will the Dts Sound Abound app be Available in the Microsoft Store? Thanks Jared *Original Title* Audio...
  3. Sound control

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound control: Hello! I suddenly realised, that I'm controling sound volume with my mouse wheel and changing songs with a side buttons on it, what I don't want to. How to turn that option down?...
  4. Control Panel Sounds

in Windows 10 Customization
    Control Panel Sounds: Device Disconnect makes a sound while computer is in sleep mode. How do I turn it off? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/control-panel-sounds/4c65c3d3-48e9-43c9-8531-bb29344b98a1
  5. DTS Passtrought

DTS Passtrought: Hello .. I was found a problem after update to latest Win10 1809. It is a clean installation (not upgrade) on two different PCs. One is my working PC Gigabyte Z170 DDR3 with i7 6700K with integrated Realtek sound chipset... I using Sony MDR-DS6500 with SPDIF connection.....
  6. DTS studio sound system app failure

DTS studio sound system app failure: I'm using Toshiba "P50- A Y3110" model laptop. It is showing "failed to find APO endpoint" how to troubleshoot? I tried it through updating drivers didn't work . can I get any help?! Thank you....
  7. Creators Update refusing to install DTS sound

Creators Update refusing to install DTS sound: Damn MS !!! not a single time without a hiccup ... broke my DTS sound + .....control panel disappeared ....& cannot trace its identity even i install manufacturer drivers( HP laptop - I installed the same driver few days back which installed DTS control panel automatically)...
  8. Sound Control Panel

Sound Control Panel: Hi.Running a Windows 10 computer.Running headless using Remote Desktop.Only use the computer as a music server.Have a dac connected to computer.In sound panel under playback it's only option is Remote Audio.Dac and other options are not there.Right click to show disabled and...
  9. Control Sound

Control Sound: I opened a radio station listening to music while browsing and now I can't turn it off. I tried the speakers in upper right corner but that is volume. Thanks 97883
  10. Reporting Sound Glitch for DD Live and DTS Interact

Reporting Sound Glitch for DD Live and DTS Interact: Dolby Digital Live and DTS interactive no longer work on Windows 10. If this isn't fixed VERY soon I will downgrade and go back to windows 8.1 until this is resolved. That is all. 9834