Windows 10: DTS sound effect not showing on Realtek audio console

Discus and support DTS sound effect not showing on Realtek audio console in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I've done everything that I know to try to fix this, but it just won't appear. I tried to unnistal the app and install it again, nothing. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Gilianes, Nov 7, 2020.

1. DTS sound effect not showing on Realtek audio console

DTS sound effect not showing on Realtek audio console vhCoAg_ca80VdjshF7bkNGOpy238b2GtHHUwGI3yw-k.jpg

I've done everything that I know to try to fix this, but it just won't appear. I tried to unnistal the app and install it again, nothing. I tried to delete the drivers of Realtek and restart the pc again, it fixied the problem, but completly ruined the sound. I'm completely lost, does anyone know how to fix this problem?

https://preview.redd.it/nui89efleux...bp&s=4e1a018a08c06c418e481cb51eefe3244e16fb11

submitted by /u/Gilianes
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Gilianes, Nov 7, 2020
  2. JosephT71 Win User

Realtek Audio Console messing with headphone connection

There are many driver and audio console updates, you didn't specify where you got them and which version it is.

The latest official one from Microsoft Update Catalog is 6.0.8849.1 realtek audio driver and 11.0.6000.736 realtek software components (which includes 11.0.600.736 realtek audio effects, 1.0.0.220 realtek audio universal service and 11.0.6000.204 realtek
    hardware support application). Download them, upzip them and update all FOUR items in the device manager. Run Microsoft Store and you should see your Realtek Audio Console updating to 1.8.204.0.

Laptops also come with other audio enhancements applications like Dolby, DTS, Acer TrueHarmony, Creative SoundBlaster, Nahimic... The list goes on and on. You may have to track down updates for them.

JosephT71, Nov 7, 2020
  3. jaison Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

Hello! For me the options appear equal to the friend up, but in the game there is no effect 5.1. I followed the steps R2.71 A1 (Alternative method).
    I need to do another procedure? Thanks.

jaison, Nov 7, 2020
  4. erpster4 Win User

DTS sound effect not showing on Realtek audio console

Realtek Sound Effects Tab Missing

what's the model no# of your Thinkpad, dalchina?

the Realtek sound effects tab may not be available for recent or modern Thinkpads with Realtek audio
    what I have in the example in my earlier post was from an old desktop PC (an HP Pavilion m8417c media center from 2008)

now in this example I have the sound effects tab on my father's Toshiba Satellite C55Dt-A laptop (a late 2013 model), along with a DTS tab that launches the DTS Sound enhancement app

DTS sound effect not showing on Realtek audio console [​IMG]

erpster4, Nov 7, 2020
Thema:

DTS sound effect not showing on Realtek audio console

1. DTS sound effect not showing on Realtek audio console - Similar Threads - DTS sound effect

2. Why Realtek Audio Console's Effects Not Working?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Realtek Audio Console's Effects Not Working?: In this software, when i try to select an option, it doesn't work. I see this happens after my updating windows 11 from windows 10.My PC : Windows 11Version : 22H2OS Build : 22621.1928...
  3. Why Realtek Audio Console's Effects Not Working?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why Realtek Audio Console's Effects Not Working?: In this software, when i try to select an option, it doesn't work. I see this happens after my updating windows 11 from windows 10.My PC : Windows 11Version : 22H2OS Build : 22621.1928...
  4. Realtek Audio Console Microphone effects not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Audio Console Microphone effects not working.: Whenever I try to turn on Noise suppression it immediately flicks back off on its own and will not stick to on, and AEC will turn on but whenever I switch to a different tab or restart the console it's back to off. I don't know what to do and I dont want to mess with drivers...
  5. Realtek Audio Console Microphone effects not working.

Realtek Audio Console Microphone effects not working.: Whenever I try to turn on Noise suppression it immediately flicks back off on its own and will not stick to on, and AEC will turn on but whenever I switch to a different tab or restart the console it's back to off. I don't know what to do and I dont want to mess with drivers...
  6. why is realtek audio console's sound effects and loudness equalization not working or not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is realtek audio console's sound effects and loudness equalization not working or not...: hi. I just updated to windows 11 and after using it for a few months i found out that my MSI Realtek audio console's sound effects are not working. Or any effects i change when i go to another tab and come back it changes back. Sound effects, Room Correction nothing is...
  7. realtek audio console missing Sound effects equalizer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    realtek audio console missing Sound effects equalizer?: realtek audio console missing Sound effects equalizer.Can someone help me? why this field is missing?Realtek Audio Control:audio driver version: 6.0.9228.01UI version: 1.27.254.0reinstalled this app, the same....
  8. realtek audio console missing Sound effects equalizer?

realtek audio console missing Sound effects equalizer?: realtek audio console missing Sound effects equalizer.Can someone help me? why this field is missing?Realtek Audio Control:audio driver version: 6.0.9228.01UI version: 1.27.254.0reinstalled this app, the same....
  9. Realtek Audio Console not showing sound effects

in Windows 10 Customization
    Realtek Audio Console not showing sound effects: So i know i had the options before where i just went to the audio console and clicked the speakers tab to see an equalizer and all the other options there like pitch shifting, however, now it just shows the basic options for changing default format of the audio. I tried to go...
  10. How do i reinstall realtek audio console AND how do i fix the dts sound effects not showing up

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do i reinstall realtek audio console AND how do i fix the dts sound effects not showing up: So I turned on some sort of sound effect on dts sound effects in realtek audio console and when i opened it back up to change it back to normal the tab disapeared so i uninstalled realtek audio console thinking i could reinstall it but i cant so if anyone can please help me...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. realtek audio console DTS