Windows 10: Dts sound unbound greyed out and in spatial sound menu there is no option just the off button

Discus and support Dts sound unbound greyed out and in spatial sound menu there is no option just the off button in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; enable dts headphone-x.tried every solution possible but nothing happened and for your information my headphone is a4tech bloody g575 and dts comes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by asif ahomed, Dec 4, 2023.

1. Dts sound unbound greyed out and in spatial sound menu there is no option just the off button

enable dts headphone-x.tried every solution possible but nothing happened and for your information my headphone is a4tech bloody g575 and dts comes with my laptop aorus 5 SE4.in spatial sound menu there is no option just the off button and the re is no option to

:)

asif ahomed, Dec 4, 2023
  2. zongo Win User

Dolby, DTS and Spatial Sound greyed out

Thanks guys for the reply.
    Yes, its activated.
    A couple of things that confuse me.
    I had the Dolby for many years on this laptop even prior to Win 10. I even had the possibility to use the Win EQ which I do not have any more.
    I am attaching a screenshot where you can actually see the Dolby. DTS etc..

Dts sound unbound greyed out and in spatial sound menu there is no option just the off button 311402d1608441186t-dolby-dts-spatial-sound-greyed-out-audio.png

zongo, Dec 4, 2023
  3. zongo Win User
    Dolby, DTS and Spatial Sound greyed out

Following a recent issue. I had to do a fresh install of Win 10.
    Following that said install, settings for Dolby, DTS and Spatial Sound are completely greyed out. I had access to all of them as I do have the hardware requirements met.
    I believe it could be just a matter of installing the proper driver. I looked on the net and found them but I am bit weary about downloading drivers from an unknown source. Non vetted source I guess.
    Any ideas what would be the next steps for me to get back this juicy sound I had before ?

PS: It seems I am not the only one that had this issue but no safe solution in sight on the net..

zongo, Dec 4, 2023
  4. Dts sound unbound greyed out and in spatial sound menu there is no option just the off button

no option to turn spatial sound on

context: I have had my head phones (Arctis 7's) for quite some time now and I have always had the problem of no spatial sound but today I finally put time aside to fix this however came to no avail.

Dts sound unbound greyed out and in spatial sound menu there is no option just the off button 4f665925-4db9-4bbe-80bf-daaebb2fcb65?upload=true.png

The option to pick any is greyed out and I cannot install Dolby Access

I have already been to a help page where it said other options are DTS Sound Unbound which I already had installed and the aforementioned Dolby Access,

in DTS the option to enable the features are unclickable.

Dts sound unbound greyed out and in spatial sound menu there is no option just the off button c2e10b9c-57a5-45bc-8bbf-b8bad1e7aee6?upload=true.png

within the sound control panel the spatial sound for my headphones on came with the option "off"

my head phones do have 3d sound capabilities so that is also off the table.

Inside the sound engine for my headphones I already had spatial sound enabled

After doing more searching I was told it could be an option called mono sound, I had already had it turned off.

please help anyone .

jake Chasemore, Dec 4, 2023
Thema:

Dts sound unbound greyed out and in spatial sound menu there is no option just the off button

1. Dts sound unbound greyed out and in spatial sound menu there is no option just the off button - Similar Threads - Dts sound unbound

2. Dts sound unbound greyed out and in spatial sound menu there is no option just the off button

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dts sound unbound greyed out and in spatial sound menu there is no option just the off button: enable dts headphone-x.tried every solution possible but nothing happened and for your information my headphone is a4tech bloody g575 and dts comes with my laptop aorus 5 SE4.in spatial sound menu there is no option just the off button and the re is no option to...
  3. Dts sound unbound greyed out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dts sound unbound greyed out: The enable Dts headphones x is grey out and dts home theator is greyed out too. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dts-sound-unbound-greyed-out/753afe68-32a0-4496-b5d3-73121d822415
  4. Dts sound unbound greyed out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dts sound unbound greyed out: The enable Dts headphones x is grey out and dts home theator is greyed out too. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dts-sound-unbound-greyed-out/753afe68-32a0-4496-b5d3-73121d822415
  5. Spatial Sound Option Is Greyed Out

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Spatial Sound Option Is Greyed Out: Hello, I am running a Windows 10 pc and I frequently play games however I have never had surround sound even though I know it is enabled on my headset. I recently figured out that the issue was with spatial sound itself not being on. My windows is activated and I have tried...
  6. Spatial sound randomly turns off and DTS Sound Unbound changes settings

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Spatial sound randomly turns off and DTS Sound Unbound changes settings: First issue is quite common among users, has anyone found a solution yet or will we still have to keep waiting until Microsoft fix it? Second issue is the specific "Spatial Mode" setting within the DTS Sound Unbound app, I have it set to "Balanced" as I hate how the...
  7. Dolby, DTS and Spatial Sound greyed out

Dolby, DTS and Spatial Sound greyed out: Following a recent issue. I had to do a fresh install of Win 10. Following that said install, settings for Dolby, DTS and Spatial Sound are completely greyed out. I had access to all of them as I do have the hardware requirements met. I believe it could be just a matter of...
  8. Spatial Sound greyed out :

Spatial Sound greyed out :: Ehh recently I tried other laptops it had Dolby atmos so it felt way better to have those Then I heard about something called windows sonic for headphones and it gave surround sound experience so I thought I would give it a try but it is greyed out...
  9. Windows sonic menu on spatial sound greyed out

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows sonic menu on spatial sound greyed out: My laptop : LENOVO IDEAPAD S145 Processor: Intel i3 8145u VGA :Nvidia MX110 My problem : I just following some steps on youtube for installing dolby atmos drivers and controller Then after updating the driver and restarting its still no sound and the speaker...
  10. Windows 10, spatial sound options greyed out

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10, spatial sound options greyed out: for some time now i have been having this problem that is not having spatial sound although i connected my headphones and dolby access does not see my headphones and even sonic headphones for windows does not work too so and in the playback device section when i choose my...