Windows 10: DTS Sound Unbound only gives option to buy or try free trial, even after purchase

Discus and support DTS Sound Unbound only gives option to buy or try free trial, even after purchase in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,I am trying to use the DTS Sound Unbound App and have installed it via the Microsoft Store. I have bought the DTS Headphone:X option.In the App... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PeterCampenhausen, Jun 10, 2021.

1. DTS Sound Unbound only gives option to buy or try free trial, even after purchase

Hello,I am trying to use the DTS Sound Unbound App and have installed it via the Microsoft Store. I have bought the DTS Headphone:X option.In the App it still says, that I need to buy it or use the 14 day free trial. In the bottom right corner of the app it says "Not licensed".When I try to activate DTS in the "Spacial Sound" Setting from my Taskbar it says I have to "buy or try it from the Microsoft Store".Am I missing something?

:)

PeterCampenhausen, Jun 10, 2021
  2. AmodBhat Win User

DTS Headphone x V1 not working since i installed DTS Sound Unbound

DTS Sound Unbound only gives option to buy or try free trial, even after purchase 145372d1-59b2-4f22-9053-83f0b7a9a1b8?upload=true.png

This error pops in when I try to open my DTS headphone x. I installed few days earlier the DTS Sound Unbound and trial ended. I already have Inbuilt support of DTS X Headphone 7.1 in my ASUS TUF FX 505DT. But I m unable to open it and an error pops in.
    Kindly help me!

AmodBhat, Jun 10, 2021
  3. Louie_101 Win User
    DTS Headphone x V1 not working since i installed DTS Sound Unbound

Hi there! I am Louie, a Microsoft Community member and a fellow Windows 10 user like you. Hope you're doing well and safe there.

Try uninstall the app and restart your PC and reinstall it.

Check sound settings and you may manage some of settings from there.

There is also an app in Microsoft Store which might be helpful:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/dts-sound-unb...

Hope this helps

Regards,

Louie

Louie_101, Jun 10, 2021
  4. DTS Sound Unbound only gives option to buy or try free trial, even after purchase

Can`t install DTS sound unbound

Hi. I would like to install DTS Sound Unbound from Store, but I can`t( The system tells me that I need a new version of Windows - 18898. But I have 18362. I have installed all updating, but I still have 18362 version. Could you, please, help me?

DTS Sound Unbound only gives option to buy or try free trial, even after purchase 90083ed8-70e9-43d9-9bf6-9009ea403106?upload=true.png

Michael Bagriy, Jun 10, 2021
Thema:

DTS Sound Unbound only gives option to buy or try free trial, even after purchase

1. DTS Sound Unbound only gives option to buy or try free trial, even after purchase - Similar Threads - DTS Sound Unbound

2. DTS Sound Unbound gives me the option to purchase it even though i have a license

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    DTS Sound Unbound gives me the option to purchase it even though i have a license: I bought a HyperX Cloud Core headphone today, received a free 24 months DTS Sound Unbound Activation Code with it.I redeemed the code and it does say DTS Headphones:X Licensed, But when i click it, it shows me the option to purchase it again and if i try to Enable DTS...
  3. DTS Sound Unbound gives me the option to purchase it even though i have a license

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DTS Sound Unbound gives me the option to purchase it even though i have a license: I bought a HyperX Cloud Core headphone today, received a free 24 months DTS Sound Unbound Activation Code with it.I redeemed the code and it does say DTS Headphones:X Licensed, But when i click it, it shows me the option to purchase it again and if i try to Enable DTS...
  4. DTS Sound Unbound gives me the option to purchase it even though i have a license

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. remove DTS sound unbound in Microsoft Store and audio option

remove DTS sound unbound in Microsoft Store and audio option: Don't know why i can't upload images, so here's the link to imgur post for more information https://imgur.com/a/FcRnbwgI want to remove DTS sound unbound option in my audio setting.it's already uninstall and i had reboot my computer, but seems i still in free trial or some...
  6. remove DTS sound unbound in Microsoft Store and audio option

remove DTS sound unbound in Microsoft Store and audio option: Don't know why i can't upload images, so here's the link to imgur post for more information https://imgur.com/a/FcRnbwgI want to remove DTS sound unbound option in my audio setting.it's already uninstall and i had reboot my computer, but seems i still in free trial or some...
  7. Dts sound unbound greyed out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dts sound unbound greyed out: The enable Dts headphones x is grey out and dts home theator is greyed out too. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dts-sound-unbound-greyed-out/753afe68-32a0-4496-b5d3-73121d822415
  8. Dts sound unbound greyed out

Dts sound unbound greyed out: The enable Dts headphones x is grey out and dts home theator is greyed out too. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dts-sound-unbound-greyed-out/753afe68-32a0-4496-b5d3-73121d822415
  9. Sound Unbound App, cannot purchase or get trial

Sound Unbound App, cannot purchase or get trial: I downloaded the app several times, and even restored my computer, and no matter what, the buttons for purchase and trial do nothing. Sometimes if I spam click it, a window shows for 1 second then goes, and absolutely nothing happens....
  10. DTS Sound unbound and DTS X weird error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    DTS Sound unbound and DTS X weird error: I need HELP! I installed DTS Sound Unbound few days earlier thinking I have inbuilt DTS headphone x Inbuilt for my LAP ASUS FX 505DT. Since it did not show licensed and the trial got ended I uninstalled thinking its useless. Now, I have this strange error when I try to use...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Cannot start my dts headphone trial on my series x why