Windows 10: DTS still not working after 2 months.

Discus and support DTS still not working after 2 months. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Like it says. No support. No help. Nothing has ventured forward. I've given up. Don't even bother replying. The new update today didn't do anything.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by EstimatedProphet1, Oct 17, 2020.

1. DTS still not working after 2 months.

Like it says.

No support. No help. Nothing has ventured forward.

I've given up. Don't even bother replying.

The new update today didn't do anything.

I'm just putting it put there so people can see how broken this thing really is.

:)

EstimatedProphet1, Oct 17, 2020
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 17, 2020
  3. DTS Audio Control and headphone plug

Hi Terry,

This issue with the DTS Audio Control can be caused by system corruption on the application itself. As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you uninstall the application. Here's how:

• Type DTS in the search field at the task bar.
    • Right-click on the DTS Audio Control in the results.
    • Click Uninstall.
    • Once done, proceed with installing it back.

You can also check out with HP as the manufacturer of this application for any updated drivers that can help to resolve the issue.

You may try to plug in the headphone again once the issue has been resolved. If it is the same, try a different headphone and let us know about the results.

Should you need additional assistance, do let us know.

Jennifer Bri, Oct 17, 2020
  4. felipaopl Win User

DTS still not working after 2 months.

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

Wait, but have you done the whole step-by-step guide described in the OP? DDL/DTS isn't supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 either, unless if you do the steps listed there.

felipaopl, Oct 17, 2020
Thema:

DTS still not working after 2 months.

1. DTS still not working after 2 months. - Similar Threads - DTS still working

2. After 2 months my version is still downloading updates for 22h2. Whats going on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After 2 months my version is still downloading updates for 22h2. Whats going on: I have installed clean Windows 11 installation this January 11 months ago.There is a new update that I am aware about, 23h2, that was released two months ago.Yet I still see that my OS version is 22h2 and it keeps downloading updates or 22h2.Whats going on? Will my OS update...
  3. DTS Sound not working?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DTS Sound not working?: Hi,I bought a Hyperx Cloud Core 7.1 which comes with 7.1 surround sound and i got a licence also for dtsx but when i play anything and i try to enable the surround sound it is saying the error this audio format is not supported Please find below screenshot for same Whenever i...
  4. DTS Sound not working?

DTS Sound not working?: Hi,I bought a Hyperx Cloud Core 7.1 which comes with 7.1 surround sound and i got a licence also for dtsx but when i play anything and i try to enable the surround sound it is saying the error this audio format is not supported Please find below screenshot for same Whenever i...
  5. soudn not working after windows dts update

in Windows 10 Customization
    soudn not working after windows dts update: Today and update popped up on windows and I did the updaten, it called "DTS - Extension - 1.10.28.0" and after I downloaded and restarted my laptop my sound stopped working, I think it has something to do with it because I know DTS is related to sound...
  6. soudn not working after windows dts update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    soudn not working after windows dts update: Today and update popped up on windows and I did the updaten, it called "DTS - Extension - 1.10.28.0" and after I downloaded and restarted my laptop my sound stopped working, I think it has something to do with it because I know DTS is related to sound...
  7. soudn not working after windows dts update

8. Dts has not working after updatING window

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dts has not working after updatING window: I'm using Asus tuf fx505dy recently , preinstalled dts headphone x started showing "Please enable the PC speaker to use DTS audio" or "Please connect a headphone to use DTS audio" when I connect my headphones? any solutions?...
  9. DTS Sound not working?

DTS Sound not working?: So a month Ago I paid for DTS Sound Unbound The license and effectively I got it. It was working fine for a couple months, now all of the sudden it stopped working, every time I try to select it, it does not appear under Windows sonic, rather under "Try or purchase in the...
  10. Microsoft Family .... 2 months and its still broken

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Family .... 2 months and its still broken: So as the title says I reached out about 2 months ago about issues with accessing Microsoft Family. I've tried multiple browsers and multiple laptops and when i log into family.microsoft.com i receive the following error message Give us a little while to fix this...