Windows 10: DTS X Ultra not working

Discus and support DTS X Ultra not working in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So appereantly my Asus Tuf A15 Supports DTS X Ultra. I installed the drivers and the App on my Laptop. And there is a Button in the DTS X Ultra App... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/michaelmaier007, Mar 14, 2021.

1. DTS X Ultra not working

So appereantly my Asus Tuf A15 Supports DTS X Ultra. I installed the drivers and the App on my Laptop. And there is a Button in the DTS X Ultra App where i should be able to turn the feature on or off. But it doesn't change the Sound Quality. Nothing Happens. Long story short, the button is useless in my situation... Any help would be appreciated. TIA!

submitted by /u/michaelmaier007
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/michaelmaier007, Mar 14, 2021

2. DTS headphone X not working

Hi Haris,

This issue with the DTS Audio Control can be caused by system corruption on the application itself. As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you uninstall the application. Here's how:

Type DTS in the search field at the taskbar.

Right-click on the DTS Audio Control in the results.

Click Uninstall.

Once done, proceed with installing it back.

You can also check out with Asus as the manufacturer of this application for any updated drivers that can help to resolve the issue.

You may try to plug in the headphone again once the issue has been resolved. If it is the same, try a different headphone and let us know about the results.

Please let me know if this will solve your issue.

Thanks and regards,

RichardGuerzon, Mar 14, 2021
  3. DTS headphone X not working

I'm using Asus tuf fx505dt

recently , preinstalled dts headphone x started showing "Please enable the PC speaker to use DTS audio" or "Please connect a headphone to use DTS audio" when I connect my headphones?

any solutions?

HarisAnsari1, Mar 14, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

DTS X Ultra not working

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 14, 2021
Thema:

DTS X Ultra not working

1. DTS X Ultra not working - Similar Threads - DTS Ultra working

2. DTS X Ultra Not Working Since the Latest Update PLS HELP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DTS X Ultra Not Working Since the Latest Update PLS HELP: Hey, I got a problem...The DTS X Ultra isn't working on my Laptop. It was working fine the last week. I just got a problem with it recently after the update of my laptop. Someone help...This is what it shows... Someone help XD. The laptop I am using is the Acer Nitro 5 ANS...
  3. DTS X Ultra Not Working Since the Latest Update PLS HELP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DTS X Ultra Not Working Since the Latest Update PLS HELP: Hey, I got a problem...The DTS X Ultra isn't working on my Laptop. It was working fine the last week. I just got a problem with it recently after the update of my laptop. Someone help...This is what it shows... Someone help XD. The laptop I am using is the Acer Nitro 5 ANS...
  4. Asus TUF F15 FX506HCB DTS X: Ultra not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus TUF F15 FX506HCB DTS X: Ultra not working: Hi all,I'm creating this thread because from all my searches I found post that are related to DTS X: Ultra won't work completely even for build in speakers but my issue is as below.A month ago I bought Asus TUF F15 FX506HCB. I'm have a strange problem with DTS X: Ultra. For...
  5. Asus TUF F15 FX506HCB DTS X: Ultra not working

Asus TUF F15 FX506HCB DTS X: Ultra not working: Hi all,I'm creating this thread because from all my searches I found post that are related to DTS X: Ultra won't work completely even for build in speakers but my issue is as below.A month ago I bought Asus TUF F15 FX506HCB. I'm have a strange problem with DTS X: Ultra. For...
  6. DTS ULTRA

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DTS ULTRA: Dts ultra recognize my speakers but not my usb headphones, why ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dts-ultra/3be764d7-f75a-4090-bae5-d33c5dabef7b
  7. DTS ULTRA

DTS ULTRA: Dts ultra recognize my speakers but not my usb headphones, why ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dts-ultra/3be764d7-f75a-4090-bae5-d33c5dabef7b
  8. DTS ULTRA

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. DTS X Ultra software not workingAcer Nitro 5

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DTS X Ultra software not workingAcer Nitro 5: So it DTS X ultra was working fine before the update, which came before the 21H1 update. But after that, the DTS X Ultra app has been disabled. So now my PC audio is very low, and earphone audio lacks bass, and also, sound output has reduced. It is tough to listen to lectures...
  10. [Help] [Support] Dts x ultra is not working with my wireless headset

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [Help] [Support] Dts x ultra is not working with my wireless headset: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/LegendOssama [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jmkyzk/help_support_dts_x_ultra_is_not_working_with_my/