Windows 10: Dual administrator on laptop won't allow application download

Discus and support Dual administrator on laptop won't allow application download in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Somehow, there are 2 administrators on my laptop. I am not able to download an application Kies to transfer to my Galaxy Tab 3 because it says the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Abbie71, May 19, 2020.

1. Abbie71 Win User

Dual administrator on laptop won't allow application download

Somehow, there are 2 administrators on my laptop. I am not able to download an application Kies to transfer to my Galaxy Tab 3 because it says the administrator is blocking it, even though I AM the administrator. I cannot modify the "new" administrator to standard.

I've tried EVERYTHING :

Please help!

Thanks.

:)

Abbie71, May 19, 2020

2. Windows 10 won´t start any program as Administrator

Hello. I´m having this issue since installed one of the latest Windows 10 system updates.

When I try to open any program that requires Administrator confirmation (that screen with the Yes/No question), this dialog won´t appear anymore. The screen background stays darkened and nothing happens.

1. Using Windows 10 Home (x64)
    2. My microsoft user account is properly checked
    3. I´m the administrator of the PC
    4. Already tried do create another administrator user account - same problem, no success
    5. Cannot start any program/service that requires administrator authorization (not even regedit)
    Please help!

Fabiano Lehmkuhl, May 19, 2020
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    How to always allow administrator permissions for a specific application

Hi Lyon,

Windows 10 gives users the ability to customize how they run applications. We suggest that you follow the steps below on how to grant administrator permission to a specific application:

• Click the Windows icon on your Windows 10 screen that will open the list of applications. Right click on the specific application that you wish to have an admin permission, click the
      More and click Open file location.
    • A new window will open to the location of the program. Right-click on the program and click
      Properties from the pop-up menu.
    • In the Properties window, click the Shortcut tab and then click
      Advanced.
    • In the Advanced Properties window, check the box next to
      Run as administrator
      and click OK.
    • The program will now open in administrator mode when you click the shortcut from the Start menu. Repeat the steps above for other desired applications.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Xylee Del, May 19, 2020
  4. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

Thema:

1. Dual administrator on laptop won't allow application download - Similar Threads - Dual administrator laptop

2. Windows 11 won't allow run as administrator option on my administrator account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 won't allow run as administrator option on my administrator account: I'm logged in as an administrator and run as administrator is greyed out when trying to use compatibility options.Nitro 5 an517-54 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-wont-allow-run-as-administrator-option/1a790dd1-e996-45eb-a039-ac18035ed7e0
  3. Windows 11 won't allow run as administrator option on my administrator account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 won't allow run as administrator option on my administrator account: I'm logged in as an administrator and run as administrator is greyed out when trying to use compatibility options.Nitro 5 an517-54 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-wont-allow-run-as-administrator-option/1a790dd1-e996-45eb-a039-ac18035ed7e0
  4. laptop wont allow me to download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop wont allow me to download: whenever i try to download anything this pops up usually there is a button that says yes for allowing an app to make changes to device but for some reason it isnt appearing for me how do i fix this asap...
  5. laptop wont allow me to download

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    laptop wont allow me to download: whenever i try to download anything this pops up usually there is a button that says yes for allowing an app to make changes to device but for some reason it isnt appearing for me how do i fix this asap...
  6. McAfee Webadvisor won't allow any downloads.

in Windows 10 Customization
    McAfee Webadvisor won't allow any downloads.: I've had this problem for quite a while now. Every download fails due to "Virus scan failed". I have tried deleting my cache, updating to the latest version of chrome, using a different browser, deleting all extensions as well as McAfee Webadvisor. I'm also running an up to...
  7. Toshiba Laptop Won't Allow Sign-In

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Toshiba Laptop Won't Allow Sign-In: I have a Toshiba Laptop running Windows 10. Whenever the computer goes into sleep mode, the user is asked to select Ctrl+Alt-Del to wake it back up to the sign-in screen. There, they are given two options: to use the fingerprint scanner clicking on a fingerprint icon or to...
  8. Laptop won't allow color printing

Laptop won't allow color printing: First: Both of our printers work fine and print color from another laptop. Whenever I send a doc or picture to be printed from this laptop, it comes out black & white. This just started a few days ago. Before that, it sent / printed in color. This laptop is less than a...
  9. Downloaded applications won't run.

Downloaded applications won't run.: I just got a new laptop and set it up and I went on internet explorer to download google chrome and it downloaded but when I clicked to run the set up, it did nothing. Same thing happened with other downloads. Any suggestions? Please and thank you....
  10. Movie app won't allow downloads.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Movie app won't allow downloads.: I have been trying to download my purchased movies through the Microsoft Movies app, and I continue to get the pending title. The downloads never start. I went through all of the suggestions I found on the forum and it still doesn't work. Anyone know how to fix this?...