Windows 10: Dual boot Linux on my Windows 10 Laptop

Discus and support Dual boot Linux on my Windows 10 Laptop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I want to Dual Boot ubuntu on my windows 10 laptop. I have tried it once before on my previous laptop and once I started using Ubuntu my activated... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ramanujb, Sep 13, 2018.

1. ramanujb Win User

Dual boot Linux on my Windows 10 Laptop

I want to Dual Boot ubuntu on my windows 10 laptop. I have tried it once before on my previous laptop and once I started using Ubuntu my activated windows 10 stopped working. I just want to know if it is possible for me to dual boot Ubuntu on my laptop and not loose my Windows 10, and if so how because I clearly messed it up the last time I tried.

:)

ramanujb, Sep 13, 2018
  2. mtsb701 Win User

Windows 10 Update Error 0x800703ed - Dual Boot with Linux

I have 3 laptops with windows 10 and dual-boot suse linux. The ones with i7 6700 and i75500 chips updated without any problem, but the old one, with a T6570 chip required me to take down the dual boot. It now seems to be updating correctly. I will have to
    replace the linux dual-boot system

mtsb701, Sep 13, 2018
  3. dual booting Windows and Linux

I was wondering if theres a way when dual booting Windows 7 and Linux Mint, to have it boot Windows by default and possibly not show the GRUB menu, and if I press a certain key, have it boot linux instead?

Is this even possible?

speedy11131, Sep 13, 2018
  4. Dual boot Linux on my Windows 10 Laptop

DUAL BOOT WITH KALI LINUX

I have windows 10 on my device. I want to dual boot this device with kali linux. Will my windows 10 remain genuine even after dual boot or not?

VIKRANT_2524, Sep 13, 2018
Thema:

Dual boot Linux on my Windows 10 Laptop

1. Dual boot Linux on my Windows 10 Laptop - Similar Threads - Dual boot Linux

2. dual-boot Windows and Linux

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    dual-boot Windows and Linux: I have a new laptop with a 512 GB SSD. I want to secure-erase the SSD and install Windows and Linux in a dual-boot configuration. Doing the secure-erase is easy, as I can do it with a Linux LiveUSB. I already have a current Windows LiveUSB ready for installation. I did...
  3. dual-boot Windows and Linux

in Windows 10 Gaming
    dual-boot Windows and Linux: I have a new laptop with a 512 GB SSD. I want to secure-erase the SSD and install Windows and Linux in a dual-boot configuration. Doing the secure-erase is easy, as I can do it with a Linux LiveUSB. I already have a current Windows LiveUSB ready for installation. I did...
  4. dual-boot Windows and Linux

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Dual boot with Arch Linux

Dual boot with Arch Linux: I have windows 10 installed on a 1tb ssd booting in UEFI BIOS mode. I want to install arch linux on a seperate 120gb ssd. Ive previously installed arch a few times so i’m familar with its installation. However, i cannot seem to find any clear information on how to be able to...
  6. Dual boot Windows 10 Laptop with Ubuntu Linux with no update issues

Dual boot Windows 10 Laptop with Ubuntu Linux with no update issues: Planning to dual boot my Windows 10 laptop with Ubuntu. I did last time and it was partially successful but Windows 10 couldn't update itself. Any update failed with message that "Failure configuring Windows updates. Reverting changes. Do not turn off your computer"....
  7. Dual boot with linux: only linux boot

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Dual boot with linux: only linux boot: Hello, Well I'll sum up what I did so far: I had ubuntu + windows 10, was working fine but ubuntu was taking too much space on my drive. Deleted ubuntu partitions, gave the space back to windows, boot into the windows usb drive to perform the bootrec /fixmbr,fixboot...
  8. Uninstall Linux dual boot

Uninstall Linux dual boot: Hello everyone ! I first want to mention thant english is not my first language, so, sorry if I make mistakes and am not clear enough ! I just received a second hand computer with windows10 and linux installed on it. The person I got it to told me it would be easy to get...
  9. Dual boot Windows with Linux

Dual boot Windows with Linux: Is there a tutorial here (I didn't find, so maybe in another place there's a good tutorial?) on how to be able to install both Linux and Windows 10 on my laptop's hard drive? So that when I restart my laptop I will be able to choose from either Windows 10 or Linux? I did...
  10. dual-boot Linux

dual-boot Linux: I have a Lenovo laptop with Windows 10 (upgraded from Windows 8.1), and I'm considering setting it up to dual-boot Linux. I just had a look at the HD with Disk Management, and Lenovo has created 6 partitions (C, D, and 4 hidden partitions). Can I get further help here, or is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my laptop show two windows10 with boot

2. dual linux and windows 10 on laptop

3. 0x800703ed dual boot