Windows 10: Dual boot on windows 10 phoenix os

Discus and support Dual boot on windows 10 phoenix os in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello. i have some problem with phoenix os. i installed phoenix os with the latest version and booted successfully. also, i played pubg mobile. after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by NumeshViduranga, Dec 27, 2018.

1. Dual boot on windows 10 phoenix os

Hello. i have some problem with phoenix os. i installed phoenix os with the latest version and booted successfully. also, i played pubg mobile. after couple hour when i ty to log to phoenix os it wont to go forward from Phoenix boot logo.

i tried to disable secure boot option but my bios don't show that option. please help me. Thanks.

Computer - windows 10, 8gb ram, 64bit. Dual boot on windows 10 phoenix os c6dc8706-1b86-4b69-bb34-3a6bc6e39d15?upload=true.jpg

:)

NumeshViduranga, Dec 27, 2018
  2. topgundcp Win User

Dual Booting with Windows 8.1

The procedure below will allow you to boot Windows separately or in dual boot configuration.
    Here's what I recommend to do:
    1. Disconnect the drive containing Windows 8.1
    2. Install Windows 10 with one drive connected.
    3. After step 2, reconnect the drive containing Windows 8.1
    4. Boot up Windows 8.1. Open disk management and take a note of the drive letter of Windows 10 OS.
      NOTE: if you boot up Windows 10, then take a note of Windows 8.1 drive letter
    5. Open Admin command prompt and type: bcdboot X:\windows where X: is the drive letter of Windows 10 (Windows 8.1 if you boot from Windows 10 in step 4)
    6. Reboot the PC. You should have a dual boot screen.

NOTE: To break off the dual boot setting, Win+R->msconfig->boot and delete the none default entry on the list.

topgundcp, Dec 27, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 27, 2018
  4. topgundcp Win User

Dual boot on windows 10 phoenix os

Dual Booting 2 x Windows 10 OS Drives (Existing Installs)

It is uneccessary to do all of the above.
    1. Boot up Windows 10
    2. Open Disk Management and take a note of the drive letter of the other Windows 10
    3. Open Admin Command Prompt and type: bcdboot X:\Windows where X is the drive letter noted in step 2
    4. Reboot, you should have a dual boot menu.

topgundcp, Dec 27, 2018
Thema:

Dual boot on windows 10 phoenix os

1. Dual boot on windows 10 phoenix os - Similar Threads - Dual boot phoenix

2. Dual-Boots OS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dual-Boots OS: Hello, I am a Gamer Who is Having a Very Old PC bought at 2012 I am Using Windows 10, My PC Has 2GB RAM, and 2.8GHz Intel Pentium Processor. Windows 10 uses huge amount of ram, especially Windows Security Uses it. Normally, The Windows 10 Uses Half Of My RAM 47~60%...
  3. Dual Boot Windows 10 and Chrome OS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dual Boot Windows 10 and Chrome OS: hi there I would like to be able to dual boot my windows laptop with Windows 10 and Chrome OS windows 10 - for me and my dj software etc chrome os - for my kids to be able to use the laptop and do what they want currently have 2 partitions C - Windows 10 D - Data can i...
  4. To install Phoenix os

in Windows 10 Customization
    To install Phoenix os: Are their any issuses about installing phoenix os https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/to-install-phoenix-os/6faf61d1-0d0a-474d-be9a-50afb172efdd
  5. Installing Phoenix os

Installing Phoenix os: Are you recommend to installing Phoenix OS as a dual boot system in my window 10 Laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-phoenix-os/27a7f3b9-8c3c-49b4-89a9-1062509ac1b9
  6. Windows 10 installation as a dual boot os

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 installation as a dual boot os: I have a dell Inspiron laptop. It came with windows 7 preinstalled. Now I want to install windows 10 as welp by partitioning the drive. I have created a bootable usb using the windows ISO file downloaded from windows website and using rufus tool, i have formatted the usb...
  7. Dual boot Phoenix OS

Dual boot Phoenix OS: Hi ! I have a HP 15 da0002tu notebook preinstalled Windows 10 . I need to dual boot windows and phoenix os. So I installed phoenix os to my harddrive from the exe installer. It installed successfully but when I turn on my laptop it keeps boot directly to windows 10 without...
  8. Issue with secure boot lock and load phoenix os disable in Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Issue with secure boot lock and load phoenix os disable in Windows 10: Hello, Does the secure boot lock and load phoenix os disable Windows? Because when I downloaded phoenix os and I disabled secure boot and when I wanted to open Windows tell me automatic repairs failed what is the problem? ***Modified title: Windows 10 & Windows***...
  9. Windows 10 & Phoenix os

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 & Phoenix os: Hello, Does the secure boot lock and download phoenix os damage Windows? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-phoenix-os/1e9ddb43-7e1a-4be3-899b-ed29209877dd
  10. Dual booting OS

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Dual booting OS: Hi, I would like to install dual booting windows 10, both OS in same hard disc. I would like to confirm that no issue to have partition C and D in both OS and no access from each other? Thanks, Ratna...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Phoenix os 64bit for intel pentium dual core exe

2. how to dual boot phoenix os with windows 10

3. dual boot phoenix os windows 10

4. wndows 10 wont allow oheonix os to boot,
  5. phoenix os download for windows 10 double boot,
  6. windows 10 pheonix os dual boot