Windows 10: Dual Boot: Windows 10 and Previous Windows Versions

Discus and support Dual Boot: Windows 10 and Previous Windows Versions in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; Staying updated with technology requires some effort, some of which includes bidding farewell to your old operating system and installing the latest... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by Win10 FaQ, Oct 25, 2018.

1. Win10 FaQ
    Win10 FaQ New Member

Dual Boot: Windows 10 and Previous Windows Versions

Staying updated with technology requires some effort, some of which includes bidding farewell to your old operating system and installing the latest release. If you have a perfectly working setup on your PC with an older version of Windows – you probably do not want to mess it up by installing Windows 10. What to [...]

The post Dual Boot: Windows 10 and Previous Windows Versions appeared first on Win10 FAQ.

read more...

Win10 FaQ, Oct 25, 2018
  2. exodusprime1337 Win User

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 25, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 25, 2018
  4. Jordan Dom Win User

dual boot windows xp with uefi windows 10

Hi,

It definitely is possible to do a dual boot of Windows 10 with a older version of Windows. There are several steps involved to successfully achieve your objective. For us to resolve your concern, we suggest you follow the step by step process provided by
    Andre Da Costa in the article:
    How to dual boot Windows 10 and older versions of Windows

This covers installing different versions of Windows alongside Windows 10 in a dual boot environment. Take note though to backup any important files that you have before proceeding with any of the steps to prevent any data loss.

We look forward to your response once you complete the steps.

Jordan Dom, Oct 25, 2018
Thema:

1. Dual Boot: Windows 10 and Previous Windows Versions - Similar Threads - Dual Boot Previous

2. Previous Versions of Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Previous Versions of Windows 10 Home: Good evening, Please send me the link with all versions of Windows 15011, 1611 to 1809. IM waiting for a message! Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/previous-versions-of-windows-10-home/0f02ccb8-2b47-4351-b4e1-ae83aaece7c5
  3. Dual Boot: Windows 10 and Previous Windows Versions

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Dual Boot: Windows 10 and Previous Windows Versions: Staying updated with technology requires some effort, some of which includes bidding farewell to your old operating system and installing the latest release. If you have a perfectly working setup on your PC with an older version of Windows – you probably do not want to mess...
  4. Restoration of previous version of windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Restoration of previous version of windows: I was playing video suddenly chrome stopped responding so i press shutdown button and it started updating windows on 13% i again press shutdown it stopped updating and now from past 2hrs its showing blank screen saying Attempting to recover installation and restoring your...
  5. Previous versions of Windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Customization
    Previous versions of Windows 10 pro: Hello Dear Sir / Madam, I have a Windows 10 Pro license and I want to download it all windows 10 pro older versions such as: 1511, 1607, 1703, 1709, 1803 Thank you! IM waiting for a message! A great day!...
  6. Dual Booting windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Dual Booting windows 10: Afternoon, I am looking to set up some systems that will be dual booting Windows 10 on separate hard drives in the near future. I have read some posts about using EasyBCD for the boot process. My question is, if I have 2 NIC's in the system, connected to two...
  7. Deleting previous versions of windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deleting previous versions of windows 10: I have being trying to delete previous verions of windows 10 by clinking on storage, then Temporary files and selecting Previous version of Windows, clicking on remove files, no files are deleted. What can I do now?...
  8. Dual Booting with windows 10

Dual Booting with windows 10: I have both windows 7 and 8 installed and reboot to switch from one to the other. If I upgraded one of the windows installations to windows 10; will it affect the installation of the other? In other words, will I still be able to dual boot? I'm worried that if I upgrade my...
  9. Windows 10 Dual boot?

Windows 10 Dual boot?: I have heard that because of windows 10, you cannot dual boot. 1- Can you dual boot with Ubunto or Linux Mint? 2- If yes, must they be set in a partition alongside the Windows partition. Thanx 92289
  10. Go Back to the Previous Version of Windows in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Go Back to the Previous Version of Windows in Windows 10: I did this once ,with good results, but not on my main computer ,just one I have here that had fresh install of win7 on it , 4097