Dual Boot Windows 10 on Mac OS X El Capitan

Discus and support Dual Boot Windows 10 on Mac OS X El Capitan in Windows 10 Support on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I was wondering if anyone else is having issues with running windows 10 through boot camp on mac os x? I currently am experiencing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by alanbradley1990, Jul 9, 2015.

1. alanbradley1990 Win User

Hello everyone, I was wondering if anyone else is having issues with running windows 10 through boot camp on mac os x? I currently am experiencing glitchy display images as well as not being able to use the search bar next to the windows start menu.

:)

alanbradley1990, Jul 9, 2015
  2. StevenLedbetter Win User

Video transfer from Handycam to PC

The operating system is OS X EL Capitan version 10.11.6. We were not running Windows 10 on the Mac.

StevenLedbetter, Jul 9, 2015
  3. Impavid Win User
    Bridging Windows-Linux-OS X

Hola,

In the beginning of my career about a decade ago, I had to choose between C#/SQL Server and Java/Oracle on a Windows XP Pro machine. My HP Compaq V4128 AP had just 512 MB RAM although expansible to 2 GB, installing Visual Studio 2003, SQL Server 2000
    and Java was easy. However, when I installed Oracle 10g, the machine became too slow, eventually I ended up uninstalling Oracle 10g. Then when I expanded the RAM to 2 GB, the HP Compaq V4128 AP machine crashed.

Later on in my career, I wanted to have two laptops, one for Windows/Linux Dual Boot, and the other for Windows Server to continue my learning in SharePoint and BizTalk. However, SharePoint and BizTalk career remain a pipe dream.

In this new world order with Mac OS X, I would still like to have two laptops, one is Windows 10 Pro/Linux (Ubuntu 14) Dual Boot and the other is Max OS X El Capitan.

Please help bridge the three ecosystems namely Windows 10 Pro, Linux(Ubuntu 14), and Mac OS X El Capitan, just by assisting with Windows 10 Pro Dual Boot installation and I will seek Linux and OS X communities' help for the rest.

Thanks

Impavid, Jul 9, 2015
Thema:

Dual Boot Windows 10 on Mac OS X El Capitan

Dual Boot Windows 10 on Mac OS X El Capitan - Similar Threads - Dual Boot Mac

1. Dual-Boot How-To Wanted

in Windows 10 Support
    Dual-Boot How-To Wanted: I'll preface this by saying I am no fan of dual-booting and a huge fan of virtualization. That being said, I was tasked with setting up a Dell tower as a Windows 10 / Linux dual boot. I haven't set up a dual-boot system in 15 years or so, and the steps have left my brain....
  2. New I have a dual boot with two SSD

in Windows 10 Support
    New I have a dual boot with two SSD: I have a dual boot with two SSD. On both are W10 systems, let's say W10 and W10 test. Till yesterday it worked as follows: booting up bios; Bios (or DOS?) screen in which to select which OS. After selection immediately the selected OS system started. Today I updated W10 test...
  3. dual boot issue

in Windows 10 Support
    dual boot issue: I have a dual boot with two SSD. On both are W10 systems, let's say W10 and W10 test. Till yesterday it worked as follows: booting up bios; Bios (or DOS?) screen in which to select which OS. After selection immediately the selected OS system started. Today I updated W10 test...
  4. Windows 10 will not boot after Windows 7 Dual-boot Installation.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 will not boot after Windows 7 Dual-boot Installation.: I recently installed Windows 7 alongside Windows 10 for better support for older games, however Windows 10 will now no longer boot, it simply goes to a black screen with a circle of spinning dots with occasional disk activity. I have left it like this for at least 3 hours...
  5. Clean install W10 on W7\W8.1 dual boot system with two drives

in Windows 10 Support
    Clean install W10 on W7\W8.1 dual boot system with two drives: I currently have PC with dual boot, running Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 on individual SSD. I have three drives as follows: Disk 0: Win 7 (SSD 512 GB) Disk 1: Win 8 (SSD 512 GB) Disk 2: Data Storage (HDD 2TB) Windows 7 is installed on one SSD with Volume Label as Windows 7,...
  6. Clean install W10 on W7\W10 dual boot system.

in Windows 10 Support
    Clean install W10 on W7\W10 dual boot system.: Just curious, is it possible to carry out a clean install of 10 on my hard drive which has 7 and 10 as a dual boot? obviously on the 10 partition. Thank you. 110034
  7. How to dual boot Windows 10 and Mac OSX

in Windows 10 Support
    How to dual boot Windows 10 and Mac OSX: I want to dual boot my PC which has a pre installed windows 10 with mac OSX. I have only one HDD. I have searched many forums and sites but was not able to find any suitable help. Please help me out. 26021
Dual Boot Windows 10 on Mac OS X El Capitan solved