Windows 10: Dual Boot Windows 10 on Mac OS X El Capitan

Discus and support Dual Boot Windows 10 on Mac OS X El Capitan in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I was wondering if anyone else is having issues with running windows 10 through boot camp on mac os x? I currently am experiencing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by alanbradley1990, Jul 9, 2015.

1. Dual Boot Windows 10 on Mac OS X El Capitan

Hello everyone, I was wondering if anyone else is having issues with running windows 10 through boot camp on mac os x? I currently am experiencing glitchy display images as well as not being able to use the search bar next to the windows start menu.

:)

alanbradley1990, Jul 9, 2015

2. Video transfer from Handycam to PC

The operating system is OS X EL Capitan version 10.11.6. We were not running Windows 10 on the Mac.

StevenLedbetter, Jul 9, 2015
  3. Impavid Win User
    Bridging Windows-Linux-OS X

Hola,

In the beginning of my career about a decade ago, I had to choose between C#/SQL Server and Java/Oracle on a Windows XP Pro machine. My HP Compaq V4128 AP had just 512 MB RAM although expansible to 2 GB, installing Visual Studio 2003, SQL Server 2000
    and Java was easy. However, when I installed Oracle 10g, the machine became too slow, eventually I ended up uninstalling Oracle 10g. Then when I expanded the RAM to 2 GB, the HP Compaq V4128 AP machine crashed.

Later on in my career, I wanted to have two laptops, one for Windows/Linux Dual Boot, and the other for Windows Server to continue my learning in SharePoint and BizTalk. However, SharePoint and BizTalk career remain a pipe dream.

In this new world order with Mac OS X, I would still like to have two laptops, one is Windows 10 Pro/Linux (Ubuntu 14) Dual Boot and the other is Max OS X El Capitan.

Please help bridge the three ecosystems namely Windows 10 Pro, Linux(Ubuntu 14), and Mac OS X El Capitan, just by assisting with Windows 10 Pro Dual Boot installation and I will seek Linux and OS X communities' help for the rest.

Thanks

Impavid, Jul 9, 2015
Thema:

Dual Boot Windows 10 on Mac OS X El Capitan

1. Dual Boot Windows 10 on Mac OS X El Capitan - Similar Threads - Dual Boot Mac

2. Dual-Boots OS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dual-Boots OS: Hello, I am a Gamer Who is Having a Very Old PC bought at 2012 I am Using Windows 10, My PC Has 2GB RAM, and 2.8GHz Intel Pentium Processor. Windows 10 uses huge amount of ram, especially Windows Security Uses it. Normally, The Windows 10 Uses Half Of My RAM 47~60%...
  3. WINDOWS TO MAC OS X

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WINDOWS TO MAC OS X: How do I convert my desktop PC with Windows 10 to Mac os x? I am a Producer and Sound Engineer, so I work with music quite frequently. I prefer working on my projects and day to day work on OS X....
  4. How to customize Windows OS like Mac OS X?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to customize Windows OS like Mac OS X?: Hello I'm a Mac user who's moved to PC after decades of Mac use. I do 3D computer graphics. I still do office communication & office work on a Mac laptop and share files via Dropbox. I'd like to customize my PC with various add-ons, but I'm afraid to this without a better...
  5. Dual booting OS

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Dual booting OS: Hi, I would like to install dual booting windows 10, both OS in same hard disc. I would like to confirm that no issue to have partition C and D in both OS and no access from each other? Thanks, Ratna...
  6. Install Mac OS X

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Install Mac OS X: Hello everyone I would like to install Mac OS X in hyper-v (or any VM ) inside Windows 10 Any way to do that? If there is please show me how to do that. 93920
  7. Installing Windows 10 via Bootcamp on El Capitan

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing Windows 10 via Bootcamp on El Capitan: I've tried to google about this but I can't really get any help regarding this. I thought it'd be better if I could have some advise about this. Basically, I have to deploy Windows 10 Enterprise to many macbooks (different hdd space). The problem I'm facing is the fact...
  8. Windows 10 Dual Boot With El Capitan.

Windows 10 Dual Boot With El Capitan.: I know this has probably been asked many times, but I am unable to find a proper guide on how to dual boot El Capitan alongside Windows 10. So here are the basics of my rig Windows 10 is already installed on my HDD via legacy boot. My specs as shown in Speccy: [img]...
  9. 2 x Windows 10, dual boot ?

2 x Windows 10, dual boot ?: Hello everyone, Just want to ask if it's possible to have 2 x Windows 10, dual boot. Would that be possible, at all ? If yes, could i rename one of them, or both, the way i want ? For example, when i select the OS, it should appear something like " Windows 10 gaming "...
  10. Dual Booting 2 x Windows 10 OS Drives (Existing Installs)

Dual Booting 2 x Windows 10 OS Drives (Existing Installs): I have 2 Windows 10 (7 Upgrades) Installed, ...I would like to set them up, so I can Dual Boot them, without re-installing them. 24215