Dual boot Windows 10 Pro with Windows 10 Pro failed

Discus and support Dual boot Windows 10 Pro with Windows 10 Pro failed in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I have to make a dual boot with both Windows 10 Pro install on the same SSD of 512 GB. My problem is : The first one is installed well with the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Daxteralex, Jul 12, 2018 at 5:52 AM.

1. Daxteralex Win User

Hi,

I have to make a dual boot with both Windows 10 Pro install on the same SSD of 512 GB.

My problem is : The first one is installed well with the 4 partitions on a GPT style partition.

When I want to install the second one, it tells me "Cannot install Windows. The partition is of GPT stye"

Why does it works for the 1st and not the 2nd install ?

Best regards

Alexandre

:)

2. jaggerwild Win User

Windows 10 pro

I need to change my motherboard, have windows 10 pro. When i google how to it says go to activation then add an account, my issue is there is no add an account option under activation? Or am I in the wrong window?

Dual boot Windows 10 Pro with Windows 10 Pro failed windows%2010%20pro_zpsfb4x7tmp.png

Not sure how to proceed, ive googled it and the same results. Do I have an OEM or? On the disk sleave it says OEI DVD?
    The COA says windows 10 pro for OEM software

3. JeroenBeunckens Win User
    Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, Jul 12, 2018 at 5:57 AM
  4. Caring1 Win User

Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

As far as I am aware there is no Windows 10 Pro version.
    But I'd be happy to be wrong.

Thema:

1. Dual boot Windows 10 Pro with Windows 10 Pro failed - Similar Threads - Dual boot Pro

2. Am I Crazy? Dual Boot 7 Pro & 8.1 or 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    Am I Crazy? Dual Boot 7 Pro & 8.1 or 10?: Hi Folks, I already know I'm crazy but..... I have my first Windows machine, DELL 5558 laptop with a Core I7-5500UCPU @ 2.40GHz, 1-TB HD, and currently 6-GB ram which I will max out to 16-GB when I get the chance. No touch screen! It came with 8.1 installed, I upgraded to 10...
  3. Dual Boot Win 10 Pro and Win 7 Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dual Boot Win 10 Pro and Win 7 Pro: Hi All, nice to be on board. I have a home built machine (specs entered when creating this account). I had a Dual boot system working like a dream, Win 10 Pro installed first (through upgrade a few months back) and then I created a separate partition and successfully...
  4. Dual-boot Win 10 Pro and Win 8.1 Pro question

Dual-boot Win 10 Pro and Win 8.1 Pro question: Dual-boot Win 10 Pro and Win 8.1 Pro question I plan to dual-boot Win 10 Pro and Win 8.1 Pro in a singular HDD. I have at the moment in an WD 1 TB HDD 2 partitions with Win 10 Pro partition (partition 1 - version 1511 and partition 2 - version 1703 -still on...
  5. How to Repair ONLY Win 7 in dual-boot Win 7 and 10 PC? Both Pro 64-bit

How to Repair ONLY Win 7 in dual-boot Win 7 and 10 PC? Both Pro 64-bit: I have a nice PC that dual-boots Win 7 Pro 64-bit and Win 10 Pro 64-bit. I'd like to do a "non-destructive repair" of ONLY the Win 7 [probably by using the "upgrade" function of a Win 7 installation CD or img] but what steps should I take to make sure the Win 7 repair...
  6. Issues trying to set up Dual boot with Win 7 Pro

Issues trying to set up Dual boot with Win 7 Pro: Using the tutorial you have provided, I attempted to set up a dual boot configuration using my existing Win 7 Pro on a Samsung SSD drive, and a clean install of Win 10 Pro on a fresh Kingston SSD drive. I created bootable Windows 10 installation USB, reset the UEFI Bios boot...
  7. W7 pro & W10 dual boot problem

W7 pro & W10 dual boot problem: I want to Dual Boot my existing W7 pro with W10 pro as in Dual Boot Tutorial by Brink. I made W10 Installation USB removed fast boot & secure boot and installed W10. I have W7 (C drive) on a 500gb SSD and installed a new 500gb SSD for W10 (D drive) I installed W10 on the D...
  8. Dual Boot two Windows 10 Pro issues

Dual Boot two Windows 10 Pro issues: Hello I just build a new pc and I decided to go for a dual boot (one will be used for work: music production/video editing and the other for casual stuff, gaming etc) each of the two Windows 10 is installed in it's own hard drive (two different SSD drives) The first issue...
  9. Dual boot Windows 10 Pro and Windows 10 insider.

Dual boot Windows 10 Pro and Windows 10 insider.: Can I dual boot my current Windows 10 Pro installation with an insider build? If so, how do I go about doing that? Do I just install another Windows 10 OS on the new partition or download an Insider ISO? What are the risks involved with it? The current installation is already...
  10. Dual booting windows 7 home premium and windows 10 pro

Dual booting windows 7 home premium and windows 10 pro: I have Windows 7 Home Premium but I wanted to install Windows 10 Pro onto a separate drive. I have a few questions about this. Will I need to buy a new license for Windows 10 Pro or can I install it for free even though I have Home Premium? Is there a way to tell Windows 10...