Windows 10: Dual boot Windows 10 Pro with Windows 10 Pro failed

Discus and support Dual boot Windows 10 Pro with Windows 10 Pro failed in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I have to make a dual boot with both Windows 10 Pro install on the same SSD of 512 GB. My problem is : The first one is installed well with the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Daxteralex, Jul 12, 2018.

1. Dual boot Windows 10 Pro with Windows 10 Pro failed

Hi,

I have to make a dual boot with both Windows 10 Pro install on the same SSD of 512 GB.

My problem is : The first one is installed well with the 4 partitions on a GPT style partition.

When I want to install the second one, it tells me "Cannot install Windows. The partition is of GPT stye"

Why does it works for the 1st and not the 2nd install ?

Best regards

Alexandre

:)

Daxteralex, Jul 12, 2018

2. Windows 10 pro

I need to change my motherboard, have windows 10 pro. When i google how to it says go to activation then add an account, my issue is there is no add an account option under activation? Or am I in the wrong window?

Dual boot Windows 10 Pro with Windows 10 Pro failed windows%2010%20pro_zpsfb4x7tmp.png

Not sure how to proceed, ive googled it and the same results. Do I have an OEM or? On the disk sleave it says OEI DVD?
    The COA says windows 10 pro for OEM software

jaggerwild, Jul 12, 2018
  3. Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, Jul 12, 2018
  4. Caring1 Win User

Dual boot Windows 10 Pro with Windows 10 Pro failed

Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

As far as I am aware there is no Windows 10 Pro version.
    But I'd be happy to be wrong.

Caring1, Jul 12, 2018
Thema:

Dual boot Windows 10 Pro with Windows 10 Pro failed

1. Dual boot Windows 10 Pro with Windows 10 Pro failed - Similar Threads - Dual boot Pro

2. windows 10 pro FAILED

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 pro FAILED: Recently bought a copy of windows 10 pro and changed my laptop back to windows 10 after using Linux for a bit. After reinstalling windows 10 back onto my laptop I proceeded put in the code I got for activating windows 10 pro and everything went fine. then my laptop said it...
  3. Failed updates in windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Failed updates in windows 10 pro: Hello, I have 4 updates that I cannot install and after trying to redownload them (deleting the files already downloaded) and the registry ...nothing. How can I install this updates? [img] I am having problems with Micrososft Visual Redistributable C++ 2005 and...
  4. Dual Boot Win 10 Pro and Win 7 Pro

Dual Boot Win 10 Pro and Win 7 Pro: Hi All, nice to be on board. I have a home built machine (specs entered when creating this account). I had a Dual boot system working like a dream, Win 10 Pro installed first (through upgrade a few months back) and then I created a separate partition and successfully...
  5. Dual-boot Win 10 Pro and Win 8.1 Pro question

Dual-boot Win 10 Pro and Win 8.1 Pro question: Dual-boot Win 10 Pro and Win 8.1 Pro question I plan to dual-boot Win 10 Pro and Win 8.1 Pro in a singular HDD. I have at the moment in an WD 1 TB HDD 2 partitions with Win 10 Pro partition (partition 1 - version 1511 and partition 2 - version 1703 -still on...
  6. Dual Boot two Windows 10 Pro issues

Dual Boot two Windows 10 Pro issues: Hello I just build a new pc and I decided to go for a dual boot (one will be used for work: music production/video editing and the other for casual stuff, gaming etc) each of the two Windows 10 is installed in it's own hard drive (two different SSD drives) The first issue...
  7. Dual boot Windows 10 Pro and Windows 10 insider.

Dual boot Windows 10 Pro and Windows 10 insider.: Can I dual boot my current Windows 10 Pro installation with an insider build? If so, how do I go about doing that? Do I just install another Windows 10 OS on the new partition or download an Insider ISO? What are the risks involved with it? The current installation is already...
  8. Dual installation of Windows 10 Pro & Windows XP Pro

Dual installation of Windows 10 Pro & Windows XP Pro: I've cleanly installed Windows 10 Pro (64-bit) in UEFI mode in my new computer. I'm planning to have XP by either dual boot (separate hard disk) or virtualization. But this question is strictly regarding with dual boot. If I unplug hard disk containing Windows 10,...
  9. upgrade to windows 10 pro failed

upgrade to windows 10 pro failed: upgrade to windows 10 pro failed on my win 7 ultimate desktop this has happened 14 times over last 2 days anyone else having this problem [img] 9912
  10. Dual booting windows 7 home premium and windows 10 pro

Dual booting windows 7 home premium and windows 10 pro: I have Windows 7 Home Premium but I wanted to install Windows 10 Pro onto a separate drive. I have a few questions about this. Will I need to buy a new license for Windows 10 Pro or can I install it for free even though I have Home Premium? Is there a way to tell Windows 10...