Windows 10: Dual boot Windows 10 with Linux Distro the clock is always out of sync

Discus and support Dual boot Windows 10 with Linux Distro the clock is always out of sync in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I noticed strange thing always when I go dual boot, let's say Ubuntu I mainly use, when I go back to Windows 10, the clock is not in sync anymore? Any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/the13change, Oct 7, 2020.

1. Dual boot Windows 10 with Linux Distro the clock is always out of sync

I noticed strange thing always when I go dual boot, let's say Ubuntu I mainly use, when I go back to Windows 10, the clock is not in sync anymore? Any way to fix this problem? Tried changing the site to get information for sync.

submitted by /u/the13change
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/the13change, Oct 7, 2020

2. Dual boot with linux: only linux boot

Hi Xelany

My name is Andre Da Costa; an Independent Consultant, Windows Insider MVP and Windows & Devices for IT MVP. I'm here to help you with your problem.

You should try repairing your Windows 10 installation using the following steps:

https://www.groovypost.com/howto/fix-windows-10...

If that restores Windows 10, use EasyBCD to add an entry for Linux mint:

https://www.groovypost.com/howto/dual-boot-wind...

Information in the above link is sourced from a trusted Microsoft MVP blog.

Andre for Directly, Oct 7, 2020
  3. Musings about Dual Booting Linux & Windows, HELP!

Hi roadie133

Were there any steps attempted to setup the dual boot with the Linux and Windows 10 as described in the article?

Andre for Directly, Oct 7, 2020
  4. Dual boot Windows 10 with Linux Distro the clock is always out of sync

How to Dual Boot Windows 10 with Other Versions of Windows, macOS and Linux

I am trying to install a Linux Mint Distro (Linux Mint 18.3 "Sylvia") in my computer, running Windows 10 Pro.

It doesn´t matter which way I choose (allowing Mint to setup the system, or making it mannually), what I get is a system that always runs Windows 10 and there is no way to run Linux Mint (just from a USB drive), as the boot loader comes from Microsoft with
    no way to introduce Linux Mint on it. I purchase EasyBCD and no result with it.

What did Microsoft do in the last updates?

Previously it was very easy to create a Dual boot system, but now, there is no way.

Some help will be appreciated.

Please, don´t submit me to:

How To Dual Boot Linux Mint And Windows 10 [Beginner's Guide]

How to install Linux Mint on your Windows PC | ZDNet

or any article from Andre Da Costa because after the latest Windows 10 updates, there is no way to install a Linux Distro.

Thanks and Regards

DAVID GARCIA BODEGO, Oct 7, 2020
Thema:

Dual boot Windows 10 with Linux Distro the clock is always out of sync

1. Dual boot Windows 10 with Linux Distro the clock is always out of sync - Similar Threads - Dual boot Linux

2. dual-boot Windows and Linux

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    dual-boot Windows and Linux: I have a new laptop with a 512 GB SSD. I want to secure-erase the SSD and install Windows and Linux in a dual-boot configuration. Doing the secure-erase is easy, as I can do it with a Linux LiveUSB. I already have a current Windows LiveUSB ready for installation. I did...
  3. dual-boot Windows and Linux

in Windows 10 Gaming
    dual-boot Windows and Linux: I have a new laptop with a 512 GB SSD. I want to secure-erase the SSD and install Windows and Linux in a dual-boot configuration. Doing the secure-erase is easy, as I can do it with a Linux LiveUSB. I already have a current Windows LiveUSB ready for installation. I did...
  4. dual-boot Windows and Linux

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Dual boot with linux: only linux boot

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Dual boot with linux: only linux boot: Hello, Well I'll sum up what I did so far: I had ubuntu + windows 10, was working fine but ubuntu was taking too much space on my drive. Deleted ubuntu partitions, gave the space back to windows, boot into the windows usb drive to perform the bootrec /fixmbr,fixboot...
  6. Which distro for Windows Services for Linux?

Which distro for Windows Services for Linux?: Moderators: If this thread belongs in another forum, please move. So someone gave me some scripts that run under Linux, and he uses Linux under WSL. Seems like a good idea, but I have no idea which Linux distro I should use. Install Windows Subsystem for Linux (WSL) on on...
  7. Uninstall Linux dual boot

Uninstall Linux dual boot: Hello everyone ! I first want to mention thant english is not my first language, so, sorry if I make mistakes and am not clear enough ! I just received a second hand computer with windows10 and linux installed on it. The person I got it to told me it would be easy to get...
  8. Dual boot Windows with Linux

Dual boot Windows with Linux: Is there a tutorial here (I didn't find, so maybe in another place there's a good tutorial?) on how to be able to install both Linux and Windows 10 on my laptop's hard drive? So that when I restart my laptop I will be able to choose from either Windows 10 or Linux? I did...
  9. dual-boot Linux

dual-boot Linux: I have a Lenovo laptop with Windows 10 (upgraded from Windows 8.1), and I'm considering setting it up to dual-boot Linux. I just had a look at the HD with Disk Management, and Lenovo has created 6 partitions (C, D, and 4 hidden partitions). Can I get further help here, or is...
  10. Sideloading Custom Linux Distro to Windows 10 Subsystem for Linux

in Windows 10 News
    Sideloading Custom Linux Distro to Windows 10 Subsystem for Linux: We are happy to announce that we have open sourced a WSL (Windows Subsystem for Linux) sample for Linux distribution maintainers. This sample allows distro maintainers to build WSL distro packages for the Microsoft Store and developers to create custom Linux distro packages...