Windows 10: Dual boot Windows 10 with XP

Discus and support Dual boot Windows 10 with XP in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi all I have recently purchased an OMEN 880 (win 10 home edition pre-installed),with 2 empty bays on top for extra hard drives and I would like to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Jujul0708, Oct 12, 2018.

1. Jujul0708 Win User

Dual boot Windows 10 with XP

Hi all

I have recently purchased an OMEN 880 (win 10 home edition pre-installed),with 2 empty bays on top for extra hard drives and I would like to know if it's possible to install the hard drive from my Asus into one of these bays, then dual boot. I have read on the forums about using a partition, but I would really prefer to use the hard drive as it already has XP (home edition SP3) on it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated Dual boot Windows 10 with XP :)

Thanx Ju Dual boot Windows 10 with XP :)

:)

Jujul0708, Oct 12, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 12, 2018
  3. freaksavior, Oct 12, 2018
  4. Dual boot Windows 10 with XP

dual boot windows xp with uefi windows 10

Hi,

It definitely is possible to do a dual boot of Windows 10 with a older version of Windows. There are several steps involved to successfully achieve your objective. For us to resolve your concern, we suggest you follow the step by step process provided by
    Andre Da Costa in the article:
    How to dual boot Windows 10 and older versions of Windows

This covers installing different versions of Windows alongside Windows 10 in a dual boot environment. Take note though to backup any important files that you have before proceeding with any of the steps to prevent any data loss.

We look forward to your response once you complete the steps.

Jordan Dom, Oct 12, 2018
Thema:

Dual boot Windows 10 with XP

1. Dual boot Windows 10 with XP - Similar Threads - Dual boot

2. windows 11 dual boot will only show last booted OS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 dual boot will only show last booted OS: windows 11 dual boot will only show last booted OS not the boot manager for selection. I have to reset the booted OS to get the boot manager to show...
  3. windows 11 dual boot will only show last booted OS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 11 dual boot will only show last booted OS: windows 11 dual boot will only show last booted OS not the boot manager for selection. I have to reset the booted OS to get the boot manager to show...
  4. Windows 11 Lost Activation and cannot Reactivate after setting up Dual-Boot with Ubuntu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Lost Activation and cannot Reactivate after setting up Dual-Boot with Ubuntu: Greetings,I have an MSI Laptop - previously it had Windows 10 on it and I've recently upgraded to Windows 11. I did a fresh install of 11 as opposed to just upgrading, but it copied my license key over from the previous installation automatically, since it's all been on the...
  5. Windows 11 Lost Activation and cannot Reactivate after setting up Dual-Boot with Ubuntu

Windows 11 Lost Activation and cannot Reactivate after setting up Dual-Boot with Ubuntu: Greetings,I have an MSI Laptop - previously it had Windows 10 on it and I've recently upgraded to Windows 11. I did a fresh install of 11 as opposed to just upgrading, but it copied my license key over from the previous installation automatically, since it's all been on the...
  6. How to fix winload.efi after deleting win11 from a Dual boot with windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to fix winload.efi after deleting win11 from a Dual boot with windows 10: I have a laptop with windows 10 LTSC,I disabled bitlocker, created a second partition as D:, and installed windows 11 for a test run.The dual boot worked fine, and windows always prompted me which I wanted to start 10 or 11 on bootup.I later decided to uninstall win11, by...
  7. How to fix winload.efi after deleting win11 from a Dual boot with windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix winload.efi after deleting win11 from a Dual boot with windows 10: I have a laptop with windows 10 LTSC,I disabled bitlocker, created a second partition as D:, and installed windows 11 for a test run.The dual boot worked fine, and windows always prompted me which I wanted to start 10 or 11 on bootup.I later decided to uninstall win11, by...
  8. How to fix winload.efi after deleting win11 from a Dual boot with windows 10

9. Ubuntu and several Windows partition is not detected in Windows Disk Management Dual Booting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ubuntu and several Windows partition is not detected in Windows Disk Management Dual Booting: I have a problem regarding dual-boot installation of Ubuntu. I'm not very familiar on dual-booting but I follow several turtorial to do it. During installation of Ubuntu as dual-boot, I did not choose the option of manually partition, instead i choose the automatically...
  10. Ubuntu and several Windows partition is not detected in Windows Disk Management Dual Booting

Ubuntu and several Windows partition is not detected in Windows Disk Management Dual Booting: I have a problem regarding dual-boot installation of Ubuntu. I'm not very familiar on dual-booting but I follow several turtorial to do it. During installation of Ubuntu as dual-boot, I did not choose the option of manually partition, instead i choose the automatically...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win xp dual boot win 10