Windows 10: Dual boot Windows 10 with XP

Discus and support Dual boot Windows 10 with XP in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi all I have recently purchased an OMEN 880 (win 10 home edition pre-installed),with 2 empty bays on top for extra hard drives and I would like to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Jujul0708, Oct 12, 2018 at 11:02 AM.

1. Jujul0708 Win User

Dual boot Windows 10 with XP

Hi all

I have recently purchased an OMEN 880 (win 10 home edition pre-installed),with 2 empty bays on top for extra hard drives and I would like to know if it's possible to install the hard drive from my Asus into one of these bays, then dual boot. I have read on the forums about using a partition, but I would really prefer to use the hard drive as it already has XP (home edition SP3) on it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated Dual boot Windows 10 with XP :)

Thanx Ju Dual boot Windows 10 with XP :)

:)

2. exodusprime1337 Win User

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 12, 2018 at 12:14 PM
  3. freaksavior Win User
  4. Jordan Dom Win User

dual boot windows xp with uefi windows 10

Hi,

It definitely is possible to do a dual boot of Windows 10 with a older version of Windows. There are several steps involved to successfully achieve your objective. For us to resolve your concern, we suggest you follow the step by step process provided by
    Andre Da Costa in the article:
    How to dual boot Windows 10 and older versions of Windows

This covers installing different versions of Windows alongside Windows 10 in a dual boot environment. Take note though to backup any important files that you have before proceeding with any of the steps to prevent any data loss.

We look forward to your response once you complete the steps.

Thema:

1. Dual boot Windows 10 with XP - Similar Threads - Dual boot

2. Dual Boot Setup for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dual Boot Setup for Windows 10: Hi, I have recently installed an SSD on the M.2 slot of my laptop. It came with a Mechanical 1Tb HDD. First, I installed the M.2 SSD on the motherboard and installed Windows 10 on it. A new clean setup. At this point of time my HDD was not connected. Next, I connected the...
  3. Can't boot Win10 with hyperthreading enabled (dual Xeon)

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Can't boot Win10 with hyperthreading enabled (dual Xeon): Hi, for a while now I have been unable to enable my hyperthreading and start windows 10 . When Hyperthreading is enabled in BIOS, it loads up to the point where the windows logo appears, then loads a couple seconds more, then reboots... in a loop up to the point where you...
  4. No longer able to dual boot win 10 and 8.1 ?

No longer able to dual boot win 10 and 8.1 ?: So I used to have windows 10 and windows 8.1 dual boot on my laptop pc. However after a serious mistake I made, I ended up having to start fresh. with windows 10. But now I can't install windows 8.1! It always says a needed driver is missing! I tested my windows 8.1 iso in...
  5. Windows 7 is running slow on Dual-boot and mouse is not working in Windows 7, but works on...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 7 is running slow on Dual-boot and mouse is not working in Windows 7, but works on...: Hello All, I just recently installed windows 7 on my laptop. (dual-boot), my main OS is windows 10. however, windows 7 runs kinda slow and am having some problems. I installed all the updates, but now when I login, it takes a while, and when I login, the mouse doesn't work....
  6. Dual-boot

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dual-boot: Hello All, I just recently installed windows 7 on my laptop. (dual-boot), my main OS is windows 10. however, windows 7 runs kinda slow and am having some problems. I installed all the updates, but now when I login, it takes a while, and when I login, the mouse doesn't work....
  7. Dual Boot Windows 7 and 10

Dual Boot Windows 7 and 10: I have Windows 7 on my C: drive, I downloaded Windows 10 from Microsoft onto a USB connected SATA drive on my laptop. (drive F:) When I go to install Windows 10 it does not ask me what drive I want to install it to. Will it automatically install to the F: drive since that is...
  8. Google Pixel Slate might support Windows 10 dual-booting, project AltOS renamed to dual-boot

in Windows 10 News
    Google Pixel Slate might support Windows 10 dual-booting, project AltOS renamed to dual-boot: There have been multiple rumours claiming that Google is planning to enable Windows 10 dual boot support on its own Google Pixelbook. The company could allow the Pixelbook to be Windows 10 certified meaning that Google Pixelbook could soon run Microsoft’s Windows 10. If...
  9. Dual boot BIOS settings changed by windows update

Dual boot BIOS settings changed by windows update: I have a very annoying situation: I am runnig my laptop (Acer Aspire E 15) as a dual boot with Ubuntu (Linux) and Windows 10. To do this I had to change the BIOS settings: 1. Enable the BIOS bootmenu "F12" 2. Adress a safe boot option (in my case the Ubuntu partition) and...
  10. Dual boot remove

Dual boot remove: Hi ...anyone help me to remove window 10 and kali dual boot...i want only windows 10 [ Moved from: Mobile devices / Other Windows mobile devices / Settings / Other/Unknown ]...