Windows 10: Dual boot windows 11 and windows 11

Discus and support Dual boot windows 11 and windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i have 2 ssd disk c:500gb and d:500gb, i make partition with 120gb from d, and i want to dual boot and install windows inside the new partition and i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Fauzy Agil Putrandy, Feb 27, 2024.

1. Dual boot windows 11 and windows 11

i have 2 ssd disk c:500gb and d:500gb, i make partition with 120gb from d, and i want to dual boot and install windows inside the new partition and i got error message windows could not prepare the computer to boot the next phase of installation to install windows restart the installation

:)

Fauzy Agil Putrandy, Feb 27, 2024

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 27, 2024
  3. Windows 11 Home and Windows 11 Pro dual boot

If I create Windows 11 Home and Windows 11 Pro dual boot on my same computer, is that legal or illegal?

Filbert Resurreccion1, Feb 27, 2024
  4. dalchina Win User

Dual boot windows 11 and windows 11

dalchina, Feb 27, 2024
Thema:

Dual boot windows 11 and windows 11

1. Dual boot windows 11 and windows 11 - Similar Threads - Dual boot

2. How to resolve 0xc000021a error in dual boot pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to resolve 0xc000021a error in dual boot pc: I have dual booted pc windows11 originally 10,Ubuntu. It all worked fine till now where windows is booting and it is showing 0xc000021a error. Ubuntu is working fine btw. I had a previous issue of wifi,bluetooth drivers stopping abruptly so I bought tp link TL-WN725N a new...
  3. How to resolve 0xc000021a error in dual boot pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to resolve 0xc000021a error in dual boot pc: I have dual booted pc windows11 originally 10,Ubuntu. It all worked fine till now where windows is booting and it is showing 0xc000021a error. Ubuntu is working fine btw. I had a previous issue of wifi,bluetooth drivers stopping abruptly so I bought tp link TL-WN725N a new...
  4. Recently i did a dual boot on my laptop and i deleted windows 10 then keeped my main system...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recently i did a dual boot on my laptop and i deleted windows 10 then keeped my main system...: i feel like my laptop slowed down and i want to reset but it broke https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recently-i-did-a-dual-boot-on-my-laptop-and-i/a46ca248-90f2-463a-b376-aa0e366b5658
  5. Recently i did a dual boot on my laptop and i deleted windows 10 then keeped my main system...

Recently i did a dual boot on my laptop and i deleted windows 10 then keeped my main system...: i feel like my laptop slowed down and i want to reset but it broke https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recently-i-did-a-dual-boot-on-my-laptop-and-i/a46ca248-90f2-463a-b376-aa0e366b5658
  6. I can't delete a partition i created for dual boot/Windows 7. constant blue screen of death.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't delete a partition i created for dual boot/Windows 7. constant blue screen of death.: Hello, i wanted to dual boot my Windows 10 Pro laptop with Windows 7. Earlier i wanted a better performance on my laptop because it was slow, so i searched up on youtube on how to dual boot, because i didn't want to affect/erase my mom's account. When i created a partition...
  7. I can't delete a partition i created for dual boot/Windows 7. constant blue screen of death.

I can't delete a partition i created for dual boot/Windows 7. constant blue screen of death.: Hello, i wanted to dual boot my Windows 10 Pro laptop with Windows 7. Earlier i wanted a better performance on my laptop because it was slow, so i searched up on youtube on how to dual boot, because i didn't want to affect/erase my mom's account. When i created a partition...
  8. I can't delete a partition i created for dual boot/Windows 7. constant blue screen of death.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Pop os dual booting problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pop os dual booting problem: Hi I was dual booting pop so and windows 11 but I think I mistakenly cleaned install it.But in bios it's showing two boot options usb and my nvmeCan someone tell do I have windows 11 or not .If It is there how to access....
  10. Pop os dual booting problem

Pop os dual booting problem: Hi I was dual booting pop so and windows 11 but I think I mistakenly cleaned install it.But in bios it's showing two boot options usb and my nvmeCan someone tell do I have windows 11 or not .If It is there how to access....